Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Is it just me or does "After killing a target, you gain 15% health over 10 sec. Hunter - Survival Spec." seem like it would be really good with Spirit Bond & Glyph of Animal Bond.

A lot to comment on, but what sticks out the most to me: Arrakoa are AMAZING.

Female draenei are god awful. Broaden their nose. That nasty nasally tiny pinhead nose makes me feel like they'd be annoying. High pitched, nails on chalkboard voice. They are not elves. They are not dainty. Just because they were given the short stick in BC and given recycled blood elf faces doesn't mean it has to stay that way. God they're hideous. Even blood elves shouldn't be that ugly. Also I couldn't even tell what was changing in the first "comparison" it looked like the exact same screenshot over and over again. They need a LOT of work. As it is, they're going on the list of races I do not play >.<

Here's to hoping that is an insanely early preview and they have a big overhaul before launch. They're so bad. This is the first time I legitimately find a race to have been a let down. I've loved all the others.