Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[TV] SIMPSONS - Season 25 - Who Dies?

It has been confirmed that one of the 'Major' Characters in the Simpsons will die this season (25).

Who do you think and why?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4022964.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably grandpa? Since he's so old and it would actually be quite sad to see him die in an episode.

Deleted
    I hope it is Lisa! I have never liked her.

And I sure hope it is not Mr Burns, he is one of my fav character. But it would make sense for it to be Burns, he is the oldest one in the series.

either grandpa or patty/selma.

they'll never write one of the core 5 out, or flanders i don't think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe millhouse? It would devistate Bart.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote from some newspaper:
    I’ll give you a clue that the actor playing the character won an Emmy for playing that character, but I won’t say who it is,” executive producer Al Jean told Canada’s Sun News.
    The show’s list of winners in the Outstanding Voice-Over Performance category include:
    * Anne Hathaway as Princess Penelope (2010)
    * Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson (2009)
    * Kelsey Grammer as Sideshow Bob (2006)
    * Dan Castellaneta as “various characters” (2004)
    * Hank Azaria as “various characters” (2003)
    * Hank Azaria as “various characters” (2001)
    * Hank Azaria as Apu (1998)
    * Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson (1993)

Additionally, six separate actors took home the prize in 1992 — Nancy Cartwright (Bart); Jackie Mason (Rabbi Krustofsky); Julie Kavner (Marge, Patty, Selma and Marge’s Mother); Yeardley Smith (Lisa); Marcia Wallace (Mrs. Krabappel); and Dan Castellaneta (Homer and Grandpa Simpson).

So if I understand correctly these are the possible ones, excluding core characters.
    1. Princess Penelope (who?)
    2. Sideshow Bob
    3. Lots of various characters
    4. Apu (doubt it)
    5. Rabbi Krustofsky (Krusty's dad?)
    6. Patty, Selma or Marge's Mom (probably the last one)
    7. Mrs. Krabappel
    8. Grandpa Simpson

Number 3 makes it a lot harder to guess :/
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

"I'll give you a clue that the actor playing the character won an Emmy for playing that character, but I won't say who it is," Jean said.

Several of the stars have won Emmys for their work on "The Simpsons," including Dan Castellaneta (Homer, Krusty, Barney and more), Hank Azaria (Moe, Apu, Chief Wiggum, Comic Book Guy and more) and guest actors Kelsey Grammer (Sideshow Bob) and Anne Hathaway (Princess Penelope).
    That should narrow it down some and definitely excludes Mr. Burns. Could be Sideshow Bob or Grandpa, I doubt it'd be Princess Penelope. Perhaps Comic Book Guy has one too many Krusty Burgers. Krusty's pacemaker could give out or Chief Wiggum's ineptitude could finally get him killed in the line of duty

From what I've heard, the episode will be called ''Four Regrettings And A Funeral'' and it'll air on November 3rd.

My pick is either Sideshow Bob, Marge's Mom or Mrs Krabapple. I don't think either of these characters can add something to the show. The latest Sideshow Bob episodes have been pretty bad, and he should realise by now that he just can't kill Bart (he didn't even do it when he had all the changes). Marge's Mom rarely appeared in the show, I doubt anyone would miss her, and she's very old by now. Edna Krabapple dying would be ironic.... because that would make a second wife of Flanders dead

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My picks would be either

Marge's Mom,
    Grandpa Simpson,
    Patty or Selma,
    Mrs Krabapple,
    Sideshow Bob or
    Ned Flanders

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    From what I've heard, the episode will be called ''Four Regrettings And A Funeral'' and it'll air on November 3rd.

My pick is either Sideshow Bob, Marge's Mom or Mrs Krabapple. I don't think either of these characters can add something to the show. The latest Sideshow Bob episodes have been pretty bad, and he should realise by now that he just can't kill Bart (he didn't even do it when he had all the changes). Marge's Mom rarely appeared in the show, I doubt anyone would miss her, and she's very old by now. Edna Krabapple dying would be ironic.... because that would make a second wife of Flanders dead
    Their "age by now" isn't really important since no one in the show actually ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I think its APU.
    Founder of Kentuckynerd.com come visit for podcasts and more!

Quote Originally Posted by vicky82 View Post
    My picks would be either

Marge's Mom,
    Grandpa Simpson,
    Patty or Selma,
    Mrs Krabapple,
    Sideshow Bob or
    Ned Flanders
    Lenny kills Carl

Barney?

Moe?

Four regrets makes you feel likes it's someone the family knows and has been with them a long time. Could be Moe. Can't be Apu his wife being left with 8? kids would be too dark and tragic.

Grandpa is kinda core to the series. Could also just be one of the pets =/
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-10-03 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    Grandpa dying would be very powerful I think. It's probably the character that people are most emotionally connected to and it would make sense to have him pass away.

If we took what they said very literally, as in they won an Emmy specifically for that character it narrows it down quite a bit. That would limit it to the 4 talking Simpsons, Krusty's Dad, Edna, Apu and Princess Penelope.

I should sit down and watch The Simpsons from the beginning some day. Maybe after the last season has aired.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post

Four regrettings and a funeral? How many Snowballs have we had?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Four regrettings and a funeral? How many Snowballs have we had?
    5. I doubt it would be an animal anyway though.

They're really stretching to keep peoples' interest at this point, huh?

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going with Abe Simpson simply because we can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Aren't the characters in an endless timeloop anyway? Bart has been 10 for 25 years lol.