Hey, I'll get straight to the point.

I'm in a twink guild, we are reaching the point where we're nearing 20-25 people on a regular basis, and we feel its time to upgrade our system from my 'home made' "epgp" system.

I've run into a problem with it though, its only showing epgp values for MoP, which is understandable, but I was in a BC raiding twink guild in cataclysm that showed gp values as if it was current. I feel like I downloaded something or changed something in a file. I don't remember what exactly I changed, as this was at least 2 years ago if not more.

Does anyone have some great epgp experience to help with this? I was able to acquire a 3.3.5 version of epgp (dkp reloaded) which seems to trigger the gp tooltips, but it wont allow me to actually use the addon itself, but it'll show the gp values. I've gone ahead & recorded the values for now, but for ease of access sake, there must be a way to do this.

Does anyone know how, or possibly an idea I can get a lead off? Been searching for a lead for the past 3-4 hours. I'm really lost