Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Ouch..that was tasteless
    It was very tasteless, though generally det is a voice of reason. He's a swell poster who generally keeps his cool and can provide a quality debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    You're 40+ years old, you're divorced and your kids live with their mom. You're Christian and you spend your life being the nice guy but inside you're depressed and have low self-esteem. Your only thrill in life is to go on MMO-Champion and make random threads, but they're really just a subtle way to tell the online community about your problems.
    You're so lucky you got to do Jayburner :c

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    You're so lucky you got to do Jayburner :c
    Successful troll (occasionally), spends too much affection on animals and not enough on his fellow human.

*ducks*
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Successful troll (occasionally), spends too much affection on animals and not enough on his fellow human.

*ducks*
    No idea who he is. Appears to play a male human. Therefore has abysmal taste.
    Judging you.

AeneasBK:
    Space Paladin who serves avenging justice at night and plays wow at day and sometimes post on mmo-c but not to much, just right.

Everything Nice:
    Types way to much text, also makes others wonder what he/she works with to come over so much peronal info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I spend a lot of time on these forums and I also stalk people. Don't worry, it's not for creepy reasons, it's purely sexual.
    The person who's always there, watching, waiting, judging, and masturbating.

Is rather pleasant to read and i can imagine you to be quite open and funny in person, but, being a swede, you'd need to actually make her (Or him) speak.

**Her, i'm an idiot!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wants the next president to be Cookie Monster, so we can have world peace, fueled by crunchy delights

15+ Year Old Account
    No idea, so most likely not an avid GenOT poster. Likes pokemon, so I like him.

Manakin:
    Lives in a alternate universe where monsters vote for not so important issues, and also something called MLP is of a moderate nuisance.

(I should probably type a little faster.. of F5)
    Last edited by User789; 2014-07-30 at 10:52 PM.

User789: I haven't seen you around, but I think you like purple unicorn ponies who enjoys some grass.

@Ely who seems to have gotten skipped

ELYPOP is a fabulous entity who likes terribad music and popular things because he's too hipster to conform to other hipsters in hating popular things so he liked popular things before it became popular again to like popular things and after hating popular things having been popular for a long time. He's also black and also in a heterosexual relationship with Joyjoy and likes having heterosexual relations with other men for the sole purpose of procreation so as to perpetuate the cycle of heteronormativity and secure the state of the patriarchy. Also he makes signatures that weren't made by me and thus they are bad. Suspect he has ties to Al Qaida due to a comment on facial hair many moons ago. More as the story develops.
    Hahahah ooow you always make me laugh, what would I do without you. <3

Skip me and take Revi, I've already been done a few times already.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    Loves Cats, awesome guy, really friendly and has freaking huge muscles o.o

Everything Nice - Sugar & Spice - someone sweet and creative :3

Deleted
    Radeghost is a teenager who wishes that people thinks he is a cute male. Sometimes he likes to fantasize about himself being a girl. He's in a period where he thinks, and perhaps even wishes, he was gay, but is actually as straight as one can get. He likes to think of himself as unbiased, but he is actually very much a white knight.

By the way, for anyone wondering, when I judge people in this thread I only look at the one post they posted here, as well as their avatar. That is, if I don't know you from before.

Tomatketchup is a radical Swedish communist flaunting the superiority of the Glorious Swedish Empire by forwarding the interests of his Majesty (long may He reign) by pushing his social liberal agenda. In his spare time he drinks bottles upon bottles of Felix Tomatketchup, a non-alcohlic sugary beverage commonly consumes in Sweden by the litres. According to the Prophecy of the Ancient Ones, Tomatketchup will battle Mooneye and Bakis in a Mexican stand-off over whose doctrines shall rule the northern lands until Ragnarök.
    I lol'd but you didn't mention colossal pervert anywhere? ^_^ (Sorry Tomatketchup, but when you're in heat...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    white, male, 5 foot 10, in college or just out of college, video games is a major hobby, majored in computer science, sister complex

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, reasonable poster generally. Loved the avatar from the first time I saw it. Video games and world issues seem to interest him the most, or at least that's where I seem to notice him.

- With that limited information, I imagine him to be an easy person to get along with in reality, and someone I could hold a decent conversation with for awhile.

^ is small pack of gophers that happened upon a laptop that was floating down stream. One of the younger gophers managed to power it up using a steam powered generator, and now they elect a council of diplomat gophers from within the larger group to be their voice in an ever increasing online world.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Extremely delicious and far superior to most bread concoctions. Insane people prefer him with mayonnaise whereas normal people go the obvious and logical way of simply using butter and cheese. Cucumbers occasionally welcome but not necessary.
    ^Is really just a bunch of snips and snails and puppy dog tails.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    ^Is really just a bunch of snips and snails and puppy dog tails.
    ^Is a living, breathing, talking BANYANYA.