Poll: What's your favorite Spider-man movie?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What is your favorite Spider-man movie?

I was just over in the worst Batman thread, and got curious with another Spiderverse and MCU Spidey film in the pipeline, what has been your favorite movie featuring everyone's favorite wall-crawler?

Hard to cast a sure vote, but overall the first The Amazing Spider-Man gave me the best experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Into the Spiderverse.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

I love Sam Raimi's trilogy, so either the first or second movie is the best to me. Even Spiderman 3 was decent if only you leave out the cringy emo Peter parts. Wasn't a fan of the Amazing Spiderman movies at all and the 2nd movie is easily the worst. Homecoming is good, Far From Home is alright. Haven't seen Into The Spiderverse.

Tom Holland is my favorite Spiderman but Into the Spiderverse is the best film so far by a significant margin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I love Sam Raimi's trilogy, so either the first or second movie is the best to me. Even Spiderman 3 was decent if only you leave out the cringy emo Peter parts. Wasn't a fan of the Amazing Spiderman movies at all and the 2nd movie is easily the worst. Homecoming is good, Far From Home is alright. Haven't seen Into The Spiderverse.
    Do yourself a favor and watch it asap. If you're a Spiderman fan at all, you're doing yourself a major disservice if you don't.

I always considered Spiderverse to be some stupid joke to put Spiderman on the 'world stage' with other superheroes. Prefer spiderman as your 'local good guy' instead. Spiderman 2 was the best, for sure.

Spiderman 2 for me. I feel like it's the best all around Spiderman film, Alfred Molina was good as Doc Ock, I feel Tobey is a better Peter than Spiderman. Thought Garfield was a better Spiderman than Peter, but his films were meh. I like Tom Holland, but he's a bit erratic for my tastes and he's too intertwined with Iron Man.

When the villain tends to steal the limelight, I go with that movie.

That was true in Dark Knight with Joker, and it's true with Spiderman 2 with Doc Ock. (Alfred Molina was amazing)

I voted Spiderverse but Spider Man 2 is a very strong contender. May be because I haven’t watched it in awhile.

Spider-man: Far from Home. Tom Holland being my favourite Peter Parker.

I enjoy Spider-Man 2 purely thanks to the performance of Alfred Molina. Criminally underrated actor right there, but I enjoy the entirety of Tom Holland's Spider-Man moments.

Cried like a BABY at Infinity War...

Close call between Spider-Man 2 and Into the Spider-verse. Alfred Molina's performance tipped the scales so voted 2.

Shout-out to Far From Home as well, that was good.

I like Tom Holland as Spider-Man and Peter Parker, but I think Into the Spiderverse is the best Spider-Man movie.

Spider-man 2, easy. Spider-man is close second. I was a teenager back then, so nostalgia is real. I was hooked!

Tom Holland is awesome as Spider-man, just to mention that. Far From Home was very entertaining as was Homecoming.

The Amazing Spider-man 1 and 2 just wasn't any good. Paul Giamatti as Rhino for 5 minutes was the best part.

Spider-Man 2 easily

10+ Year Old Account
    Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man into the Spiderverse most certifiably.

Nothing against the new Spider-Man movies (homecoming and Far From Home) but while they are good movies they are not good Spider-Man movies. Or at least don't feel like Spider-Man movies especially when they take away the most important drive of Peter Parker. I still like the original Sami Rami movies, despite how dated and cheesy they are but then again so have the comics been.

I never got around to watching Far From Home but my vote goes to Homecoming as Holland worked best as Peter Parker of the 3. The Vulture in Homecoming is my favorite iteration of the villain even if it splits far from the comics version, kind of like my favorite version of Bane was Tom Hardy's.

The Amazing Spiderman was hot garbage for plot reasons alone and Maguire in the initial 3 just rubs me the wrong way. No matter what facial expression he puts on, it's just asking for a punch. Doc Oc may have been the best villain in Spiderman 2, but that's not enough for me to rank it high. As for Spidervers, enjoyable and I appreciated the multiple iterations of Spiderman, but that's about it. Plot's too wonky and villains were boring.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I think Tom Holland is probably the best Spider-Man to date, but only because I like the focus on Parker as an awkward high school nerd as opposed to whatever Tobey Maguire was, some nerd chic independent photographer. And Andrew Garfield was hot garbage.

So, for that reason, I guess Homecoming is my favorite? Seems weird to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Into the Spider-Verse, no competition.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

5+ Year Old Account
    spiderman 2 with doc oc ofc, like there's a choice?

and tom holland is an annoying little shit trying too hard, what a pest..

10+ Year Old Account
    I figured there was a clear top 2, which the poll seems to have borne out so far. I voted Spiderverse but Spider-man 2 was also a favorite. I never saw either of the "amazing" ones.
    /s