Question Best server to re-roll on?

Hello everybody,

Me and the wife are thinking of re-rolling on another server and start fresh. But we've been pondering on which server to go to?
    We obviously like servers which have a lot of people but we come from Montreal and we've been wondering if there is a server that has a lot more french-speaking canadians than others?

Would be cool to make some friends.

Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on Zul'jin and I can tell you both horde and alliance have alot of Canadian-french speaking guilds. The server Leans more Horde then ally. But ally have more of them but horde has a good amount. Also it's high pop

You should mention if you are looking to play either horde or alliance, as well as pve or pvp server. Gilneas(pve) used have a healthy French speaking population but the server has since taken a huge hit population wise and few people are on, let alone french speaking peeps. Sorry I couldn't be of more help but good luck in finding a new place to play!

Thanks for the replies, friends.

The problem is we don't know which faction to roll yet
    Will check out Zul'Jin for sure. Is warcraftrealms still a good site to know the H:A ratio?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fragk View Post
    Thanks for the replies, friends.

The problem is we don't know which faction to roll yet
    Will check out Zul'Jin for sure. Is warcraftrealms still a good site to know the H:A ratio?
    I'm not sure about warcraftrealms. But looking at the data for my server I would say it's close to those numbers. The ally stats i'm mix about but It's is higher then 20%. That I'm sure of.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't choose your server. You're welcome to use our guild recruitment forum to help find yourself a home, but we don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/faction/gender/race/boost/server/guild threads here.