Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lore noob question, who's in charge of the Iron Horde now that Garrosh is dead?
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Oh snap.

Touche sir. Touche.
    Let's just say they're both f*cknuggets that should have married each other, or themselves. (they're incredibly narcissistic)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Let's just say they're both f*cknuggets that should have married each other, or themselves. (they're incredibly narcissistic)
    Garrosh is dead now so that black stains been rubbed out. A pity the alliance can't do the same.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    Maybe the guy who's on the boxart.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Ye, even Garrosh doesn't have one kinda show that they don't know how to make one. I mean they barely are able to make buildings.
    I don't know, Orgrimmar looks like a pretty decent fort. Buildings not being pretty ain't the same as them being useless due to incompetence.

Grom is in charge.

We'll have to wait to see if Grom gets redemption story 2.0 or Thrall kill steals again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Garrosh is dead now so that black stains been rubbed out. A pity the alliance can't do the same.
    Oh Thrall is still there no worry.

I don't care for Varian, so if he dies, good. I stopped caring around the time that Blizzard found it necessary that Varian couldn't just be a very strong warrior, but instead had to have some special mary sue wolf power for whatever reason.

Deleted
    To everyone that whines about Thrall, no flying, "nerfed" garrisons etc why are you still playing? There should be many other games and MMOs out there that clearly suits your needs better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    He DIES!? Finally, I love garrosh but he has lived long past his time, glad the panda chicken-cow-kitten-lizard gods didn't get him.

I don't care for Varian, so if he dies, good. I stopped caring around the time that Blizzard found it necessary that Varian couldn't just be a very strong warrior, but instead had to have some special mary sue wolf power for whatever reason.
    Well, they need someone to compete with Thrall. Varian has been lacking behind in sueness though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelerun View Post
    To everyone that whines about Thrall, no flying, "nerfed" garrisons etc why are you still playing? There should be many other games and MMOs out there that clearly suits your needs better.
    I don't like Thrall doesn't mean I don't like WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Well, they need someone to compete with Thrall. Varian has been lacking behind in sueness though.

Sorry, Trassk, I know you like him, but..

Varian and Thrall should both die, imho. Sadly, both will have sons to take up their sueness mantle, so it won't help, I suppose..

Deleted
    So, they are f***ing finishing the story they started in TBC, with Thrall and Garrosh and Thrall can't be the one ending?

For Titans' sake, I even understand the point of "Thrall being everywhere" (not that I agree), but this clearly a moment for Thrall, the end of a circle.

Someone else dealing with Garrosh would be like the Green Arrow killing the Joker...
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2014-07-26 at 12:25 PM.

Great. So everyone who has complaints or doesn't like something should shut up and leave? Seems like a great way for a business to become rich and have a huge following and player base!

Deleted
    It has been always Grom, Garrosh was just the Prophet.

Because they care more about this one, duh. And no other mmo has flying in the same sense that WoW has. DUH again.

Sorry, Trassk, I know you like him, but..

Varian and Thrall should both die, imho. Sadly, both will have sons to take up their sueness mantle, so it won't help, I suppose..
    Anduin is a full fledged sue in his own right already.

Deleted
    Thrall finished his job with Garrosh, now he can go happily into the background. Win win.

its more like it was unresolved for more important characters with these villains. Sylvanas or Jaina could have deliveried the blow to kill Arthas because of their connection, Khadgar could have been involved in the battle against deathwing.
    Jaina still had feelings for Arthas I believe, that wouldn't have worked out at all. Plus I think there was a conversation where Arthas drops Jaina's locket and she kinda gets closure. I have no idea why Sylvanas wasn't there but eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    So, they are f***ing finishing the story they started in TBC, with Thrall and Garrosh and Thrall can't be the one ending?

For Titans' sake, I even understand the point of "Thrall being everywhere" (not that I agree), but this clearly a moment for Thrall, the end of a circle.
    Blizzard will find a way to make everything a "Thrall's moment". Azshara's xpac? Thrall's moment, Legion's xpac? Thrall's moment,Old Gods's xpac? Thrall moment. lol