10+ Year Old Account

Oceanic Servers and Armory

Hi all

Have I missed something or is there currently no timeframe for when Armoury will work again for Oceanic Servers...

Can't post on forums...
    Can't use Mr Robot
    Can't use my Armoury App for auctions

Tell me they haven't forgotten about us.

Cheers

Gualdim

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone who can log onto the blizz forums copy paste this in, can't even do that at the moment
    Warlord Zeala: Kill the one in the dress!

That awkward moment when you're wearing transmog T2 Judgement legs

The Armory for my Toon on nagrand seems to be working fine for about a week now. Can you find your character when you search it or does it still have the old server you were on?

7+ Year Old Account
    I noticed they were still playing up last night, mine has been working for about a week now.

But when some of my guildies posted on the official forums about last nights server issues, I noticed half of them still hadn't had theirs updated. Not sure what is going on, it seems random who is updated and who is not.

If you did a name change you won't be able to post on the forums under your new name, but you can find your characters for sure now.

Mine updated once last night and hasn't updated since. Still playing up for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay its up now ... awesomesauce
    Warlord Zeala: Kill the one in the dress!

That awkward moment when you're wearing transmog T2 Judgement legs

Mines weird as shit. My brewmaster was showing as old AU last night and then this morning it was showing as 100 but using a combination of gear I haven't used in about 4 days now. Not sure what's going on there tbh.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Yeah it finally got fixed about a week ago, was a real pain in the ass! You could actually still see your profile but it had some extra tags on the server like OLD-AU- or something and it didn't update properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I can see mine but the gear is about a week old, tho everything else seems to be up to date (Achievements, pets etc). Try removing OLD AU from the address to see if you show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Mines weird as shit. My brewmaster was showing as old AU last night and then this morning it was showing as 100 but using a combination of gear I haven't used in about 4 days now. Not sure what's going on there tbh.
    Yeah I'm having that problem on and off too, since they got fixed the update frequency seems to have gotten really slow. Maybe they're still having issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Mine has been out of sync for a month as of yesterday. I just checked and it's in sync now!!

Magic!