I honestly think I'm just going to practice with Xul in Hero League, Quick MAtch is so fucked up it's not even funny. The other team has 22 kills on us right now. 9 minutes into the game. -.-

- - - Updated - - -

And in the next 5 minutes they killed us another 10, and then the game ended.

Doing HL with a friend on towers of doom. Im on ETC. We have a zag and a butcher, a lili, and I forget the 5th. Butcher comes charging in with the furnace active, right as its about to land on all 5 of them, zag maws them all. We facepalm and lose the fight. Next fight, I power slide into all 5 and start my mosh pit. Lands on all of them, butcher has his furnace up, we are about to fucking wreck them. Zag maws again. We lost the game because of zag. I honestly don't think he was trolling but he was just bad. He also kept positioning in front of me and would get instagibbed. Most other fights were 4v5 because of this. For some reason he had a hardon for pushing lanes and had to have his face on the enemy gates before he would attack them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost positive I vs'd Mormolyce earlier on their Zeratul vs my Lunara in Cursed Hollow where my team's Xul afk'd for 5 minutes then proceeded to play awfully. Might be a coincidental name, but if not then what a small world we live in

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Check out this Zagara and Abba play... its wtf allright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ9HmIcmdFo
    That is fucking funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    I'm almost positive I vs'd Mormolyce earlier on their Zeratul vs my Lunara in Cursed Hollow where my team's Xul afk'd for 5 minutes then proceeded to play awfully. Might be a coincidental name, but if not then what a small world we live in
    I WAS playing Zeratul the last few days!

Well shit, I just checked my watch list and it was.

I thought that game seemed lopsided... and I remember thinking "why havent I seen him all game" when your Xul finally turned up.

Ha! It was you who spotted me trying to sneakily dive a Sylvanas retreating through her top fort. Popped me with Noxious and kablam. I remember thinking "well fuck, that Lunara is on the ball".

LOL you had your damn wisp follow me when I was stalking you too! I was thinking "now why do I feel like chasing this guy is a bad idea".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a game where literally everyone on my team got disconnected at the beginning of the game all at the same time (they reconnected somewhat later). Of course, this game would end up being terrible, especially when the Cho'gall kept feeding the opponent like mad, and we didn't manage to get down a single, freaking fort for the entire game.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-03-03 at 10:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I WAS playing Zeratul the last few days!

Well shit, I just checked my watch list and it was.

I thought that game seemed lopsided... and I remember thinking "why havent I seen him all game" when your Xul finally turned up.

Ha! It was you who spotted me trying to sneakily dive a Sylvanas retreating through her top fort. Popped me with Noxious and kablam. I remember thinking "well fuck, that Lunara is on the ball".

LOL you had your damn wisp follow me when I was stalking you too! I was thinking "now why do I feel like chasing this guy is a bad idea".
    And then I tilted and took the splitting spear talent by accident and told myself "fuck this game". Regardless, well fought and perhaps we can play in a party sometime since it's awful grinding hero levels without the 1.5x bonus

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    And then I tilted and took the splitting spear talent by accident and told myself "fuck this game". Regardless, well fought and perhaps we can play in a party sometime since it's awful grinding hero levels without the 1.5x bonus
    I'm mostly just on for dailies lately but sure send me an invite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Felt that like bots would need a little help, so I joined their team.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I hope you made it your personal mission to hunt her down.

- - - Updated - - -

I just lost 106 points thanks to the Leorky with 13 deaths in 26 minutes and the 224 games played Jaina with 9 deaths who had a match history still going back more than 6 months, meaning she NEVER plays the game. How the fuck is she rank 13?

Oh, and the other team had Cho'gall. People go fucking full retard whenever someone unusal is in the game.
    Pffff, only 13 deaths in 26 mins? How about 5 deaths in 2mins?

(Rank 1 game)

I'm 3rd in the row and my premade 4th. Our 2 first picks insta-pick ming and rehgar, without asking or responding to what I and my premade write: they were lvl 5 on the heroes each. Me, being an all-supports master and a li-ming main & master, tell them: "Guys, I was going to play Ming or any support... why did you pick those 2 since you don't know how to play them?"

Answer: "You don't need to play many games", and b) "If we don't pick them, they will".

Needless to say how bad they both were, especially for Rank 1.

If you want to rank up and reach rank 1, PLEASE, do NOT pick heroes because you fear the enemy will pick them. Pick what YOU know to play, and that is your most experienced heroes. Them, not getting a or b, does not matter when you will get stomped by their 2nd main, because you do not have any idea how to play the hero you just picked. PLEASE. Even if you are a good Gazlowe player, pick him, not something else. As long as you have anything in the lines of:

Tank/Healer/DD/DD/Spec or rarely 3rd DD
    Tank/War/Healer/DD/Spec
    War/War/Healer/DD/Spec
    War/Healer/Support/DD/Spec or DD

Notice that I use Tank & War and Healer & Support differently. Diablo is a tank, Sonya is not. Malfurion is a healer, Tyrande and Tassadar are not.

you are good to go whatever hero you pick,except Nova, until she's revived again.

Just my 2 cents.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Pffff, only 13 deaths in 26 mins? How about 5 deaths in 2mins?

(Rank 1 game)

I'm 3rd in the row and my premade 4th. Our 2 first picks insta-pick ming and rehgar, without asking or responding to what I and my premade write: they were lvl 5 on the heroes each. Me, being an all-supports master and a li-ming main & master, tell them: "Guys, I was going to play Ming or any support... why did you pick those 2 since you don't know how to play them?"

Answer: "You don't need to play many games", and b) "If we don't pick them, they will".

Needless to say how bad they both were, especially for Rank 1.

If you want to rank up and reach rank 1, PLEASE, do NOT pick heroes because you fear the enemy will pick them. Pick what YOU know to play, and that is your most experienced heroes. Them, not getting a or b, does not matter when you will get stomped by their 2nd main, because you do not have any idea how to play the hero you just picked. PLEASE. Even if you are a good Gazlowe player, pick him, not something else. As long as you have anything in the lines of:

Tank/Healer/DD/DD/Spec or rarely 3rd DD
    Tank/War/Healer/DD/Spec
    War/War/Healer/DD/Spec
    War/Healer/Support/DD/Spec or DD

Notice that I use Tank & War and Healer & Support differently. Diablo is a tank, Sonya is not. Malfurion is a healer, Tyrande and Tassadar are not.

you are good to go whatever hero you pick,except Nova, until she's revived again.

Just my 2 cents.
    I agree with you mostly, but Ty can be a healer. It is funny people get pissed when I first pick Azmodan on Dragon Shire, but it is my favorite map on him.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I agree with you mostly, but Ty can be a healer. It is funny people get pissed when I first pick Azmodan on Dragon Shire, but it is my favorite map on him.
    Tyrande is definitely not a healer. To be a healer you need to be able to either: sustain your team's health constantly during exhanges (Morales, Malfurion, Lili etc), or be able to save someone from death and allow them to enter the fight again or keep fighting controllably and reliably (Rehgar, Uther, Morales, Malfurion, Lili, Kharazim). Brightwing is unique in that her healing is very special and completely in an equation with the experience and skill of the player (the last patch huge nerf of Z not resetting with Rewind pretty much destroys her and makes her very unviable).

Tyrande fulfills neither of those requirements. She cannot reliably and controllably save someone, nor can she sustain a whole team. One might feel good by healing someone for 800 with the lvl 13 talent, but Tyrande does not definitely qualify to be a healer at least by comparison. She has other virtues.

Also, if you think that Tyrande is an okay healer, think about Tassadar: his shield is 50% stronger than Tyrande's heal by baseline, and the cooldown is almost half of Tyrande's Q. Shielding is not healing of course, but...

My 2 cents again :P
    Last edited by Well; 2016-03-04 at 10:46 AM.

"You can't carry in HoTS".

Stitch, please

P.S. "Gazlowe sucks"... okay.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2016-03-04 at 10:53 AM.

Gazlowe might be more or less unwanted in pro games, but people playing random games sure as hell are not pros. And as such, they severely underestimate him. Being the "worst" hero does not mean he's useless. And most randoms seem to fail to understand that. Kiting a Zeratul around my slow turrets and killing him never gets old.

Deleted
    had a Russian Xul calling our Muradin "noob muradin" the whole game and then spamming cyka whatever in Russian, funnily enough we were winning the majority of the game and he had 80%, yes you are reading that right 80% of our teams deaths. We had 10 deaths in total, I died once because I was dumb and tried being greedy to dive their Morales as Falstad using a shitty Lightning Rod build and the other death was Muradin peeling so we could retreat near their top fort. I really hope they make a Russian only server one day, absolute shit getting them on your own team. You just know you're going to have a rough game when you see it in the loading screen.

Gazlowe might be more or less unwanted in pro games, but people playing random games sure as hell are not pros. And as such, they severely underestimate him. Being the "worst" hero does not mean he's useless. And most randoms seem to fail to understand that. Kiting a Zeratul around my slow turrets and killing him never gets old.
    I've seen more Gazlowes that destroyed an entire team with E->R->E than Gazlowes that have not. Gazlowe is a very good pick if the guy that picks him knows that he is doing. His turrets are a nightmare to deal with as well.

Tyrande is definitely not a healer. To be a healer you need to be able to either: sustain your team's health constantly during exhanges (Morales, Malfurion, Lili etc), or be able to save someone from death and allow them to enter the fight again or keep fighting controllably and reliably (Rehgar, Uther, Morales, Malfurion, Lili, Kharazim). Brightwing is unique in that her healing is very special and completely in an equation with the experience and skill of the player (the last patch huge nerf of Z not resetting with Rewind pretty much destroys her and makes her very unviable).

Tyrande fulfills neither of those requirements. She cannot reliably and controllably save someone, nor can she sustain a whole team. One might feel good by healing someone for 800 with the lvl 13 talent, but Tyrande does not definitely qualify to be a healer at least by comparison. She has other virtues.

Also, if you think that Tyrande is an okay healer, think about Tassadar: his shield is 50% stronger than Tyrande's heal by baseline, and the cooldown is almost half of Tyrande's Q. Shielding is not healing of course, but...

My 2 cents again :P
    Tyrande is my favorite healer. Go owl build. First talent - owl hits reduce your cds by 2 seconds. Second talent - owl pierces enemies. 3rd talent - battle momentum. ultimate - shadowstalk. next talent - overflowing light. next talent - owl is twice as big and does more dmg. finaly talent - up to you, I like the movement speed increase on shadowstalk.

I am constantly pumping out heals with this build. I can sustain the whole team. I can save people. I can finish people off with the owl. The stuns can lock down kills and ensure my team gets away as long im good with the placement of it. I think you should try this build out and get good with the owls and you will find that tyrande can be an excellent solo healer.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya bads always underestimate him. MY favorite is having a good gazlowe on BoE. If we get the immortal, he will push the other lane and sometimes even make more progress than 4 of us with the immo will. If they get the immo, he will just ignore it and probably get a fort out of it. If you don't rotate to stop him, hes gonna push in hard. Him and murky piss me off. You have to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Tyrande is my favorite healer. Go owl build. First talent - owl hits reduce your cds by 2 seconds. Second talent - owl pierces enemies. 3rd talent - battle momentum. ultimate - shadowstalk. next talent - overflowing light. next talent - owl is twice as big and does more dmg. finaly talent - up to you, I like the movement speed increase on shadowstalk.

I am constantly pumping out heals with this build. I can sustain the whole team. I can save people. I can finish people off with the owl. The stuns can lock down kills and ensure my team gets away as long im good with the placement of it. I think you should try this build out and get good with the owls and you will find that tyrande can be an excellent solo healer.
    No. A healer is about healing. You do not pump out heals. Your mediocre healing is reliant on AAs. Your ulti is not a lifesaver.

Tyrande was the very first support I mastered and still is my most played hero and is one of my mains. I can safely tell you, she is not a healer, at least by comparison, and as I said in my previous post:

She has other virtues.

You might want to believe that you play her good enough to qualify as a healer, and I also enjoy outhealing enemy newb healers in QMs as Tyrande, hitting 100-120s in the meter, but the meter means nothing. A single Q and an R on your engaged tank will not be enough to save them and return them to the fight, especially (again) when compared to the healing of the other support. And again:

She has other virtues. One of them is not healing.

To not even mention that you pick owl talents instead of Reduced CD on Mark, Healing Ward/Shield, allies receive healing when attacking marked targets and storm shield.
    Last edited by Well; 2016-03-04 at 01:23 PM.

No. A healer is about healing. You do not pump out heals. Your mediocre healing is reliant on AAs. Your ulti is not a lifesaver.

Tyrande was the very first support I mastered and still is my most played hero and is one of my mains. I can safely tell you, she is not a healer, at least by comparison, and as I said in my previous post:

She has other virtues.

You might want to believe that you play her good enough to qualify as a healer, and I also enjoy outhealing enemy newb healers in QMs as Tyrande, hitting 100-120s in the meter, but the meter means nothing. A single Q and an R on your engaged tank will not be enough to save them and return them to the fight, especially (again) when compared to the healing of the other support. And again:

She has other virtues. One of them is not healing.

To not even mention that you pick owl talents instead of Reduced CD on Mark, Healing Ward/Shield, allies receive healing when attacking marked targets and storm shield.
    That is a fine opinion. Im telling you that I regularly solo heal as her around rank 10 and I normally win when I do. Its fine that you don't think she does. Im just letting you know that I keep up the team extremely well and can heal as well as other supports. Trust me, try the owl build instead of the talents you just mentioned. you will be pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    That is a fine opinion. Im telling you that I regularly solo heal as her around rank 10 and I normally win when I do. Its fine that you don't think she does. Im just letting you know that I keep up the team extremely well and can heal as well as other supports. Trust me, try the owl build instead of the talents you just mentioned. you will be pleasantly surprised.
    I am doing that since alpha even. Dem pre-change shadowstalks abathur snipes with Rewind. I can safely tell you: her numbers are simply not enough. You can heal much more, more efficiently, more impactfully AND much more reliably with any other healer I listed and even with Brightwing. If your requirement of a healer is "slight hot every 60 seconds with an 8 second mediocre heal if the enemy team is not killing me", then suit yourself. You are just gimping your team with playing Tyrande as a "healer". She's a support. Not a healer.

I am doing that since alpha even. Dem pre-change shadowstalks abathur snipes with Rewind. I can safely tell you: her numbers are simply not enough. You can heal much more, more efficiently, more impactfully AND much more reliably with any other healer I listed and even with Brightwing. If your requirement of a healer is "slight hot every 60 seconds with an 8 second mediocre heal if the enemy team is not killing me", then suit yourself. You are just gimping your team with playing Tyrande as a "healer". She's a support. Not a healer.
    I suppose I will suit myself. Shes a lot better than you think she is and fits well in many comps.