Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I long for the day when my team realises how much better it is to push your top lane forward instead of fighting for the vision for the first 45-50s.
    Or even mid for that matter; BHB has been very rough for me in S1, considering I fared much better in preseason. I always try to caution my team mates to wait for them t stack or avoid the vision in the start. It's hit and miss though.

Deleted
    Love those games when your entire team dies, the entire opponent team survives, but they realise too late that two lanes pushing with catapults does bad things to their core.

15+ Year Old Account
    Another BHB, another start with all my team mates waiting to rush out the mid gate for the smiley. "Great. Fucking perfect" I think, and with no other option I head to bot, where I am certain I will be squaring off against either their Zag or their Zeebo. As Tracer. This will not be pretty, but SOMEONE has to go bot, and at least as Tracer I can dart in and chew through the first chest, steal all the coins and get out.

Except no-one is in bot. A quick check of the map shows all five of theirs clashing at the smiley, where - you guessed it - my team is engaging 4v5.

Except... we get a kill. And another. And ANOTHER. Meanwhile I am still unmolested at bot so I take the chest quickly and move up to help contest the top one. Their Zeebo takes four coins and books it. But not back through his gate. No, with half HP he runs down towards turn-in. I intercept and murder him, pay 9, and start my bankroll mission in earnest.

Every single coin camp on the map was mine, all game. I had the lowest damage on my team but who cared? I was paying coins all day every day. Occasionally I'd swoop in to help secure a kill, or join my team for a fight, but for the most part my team was managing just fine 4v5 while I PvE'd. They were co-ordinating CC and proper kill targets, applying pressure to key areas of the map while not neglecting exp soak, keeping up a flow of pings and communication...

It was great. One of the most relaxing games I've ever had.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    When the first thing that happens in your game is your team's diablo rushing into a low health opponent, overpowering them to safety but himself dieing from tower fire, it's an excellent predictor of things to come.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shout out to our Butcher who spent a cumulative seven minutes or so AFK in base over the course of the game, died nine times, and only ever used his E on the enemy Xul (who took Shade at lvl 1) when their Chromie was doing triple the damage of everyone else.

This Butcher had a master skin.

Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    When the first thing that happens in your game is your team's diablo rushing into a low health opponent, overpowering them to safety but himself dieing from tower fire, it's an excellent predictor of things to come.
    But you have to use your abilities on CD EVERY SINGLE TIME!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had an Auriel game where the Zagara and Uther blamed me for losing the game in Quick Match when we had a double Support team against 3 Assassins (Li-Ming, Kael'thas, and Nova). It was a lost game from the very start just because of team comp (Auriel, Uther, Stitches, Murky, and Zagara vs. Li-Ming, Kael'thas, Nova, Chen, and Auriel), especially since we were playing on Battlefield of Eternity, which is pretty much a dps race on the objective.

I find it hilarious how they blamed the healer when the problem was the lack of damage in the first place. Of course we're going to lose if we can't kill the darn boss before the enemy does.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-08-12 at 12:04 PM.

Well I got support daily for the second time this week, and since every man and his dog is playing Auriel that means you're going to have horrible double supp games if you pick any other support. So I figured I might as well swap to Hero League again, at least that way I won't have THAT problem.

Last game I had a guy who picked Nova from the start and refused to swap out. That is pretty much a guaranteed loss, I was thinking of quitting at the hero select screen but against my better judgement went ahead with it.

Sure enough he's not only a stubborn Nova player he was also terrible. Triple tapped ETC and Zeratul (when he was in range to blink behind towers), the usual.

Just to make sure we're 100% fucked, first teamfight, two shrines up - our tank is "gathering XP" the whole teamfight. Sigh.

It's fucking miserable when you can see the loss coming before the game even starts.

*EDIT*

Next game, guy on 2nd prepicks Nova, I tell him I'll leave if he locks in Nova. He says I'm a noob and he's an awesome Nova. Back to QM.

*EDIT2*

Hahaha, so I went into leaver's league on Sgt Hammer, who is usually like having a big sign over your head saying "please eat me alive Li Ming" in QM. And I still got a better team than in Hero League, including a Medivh who saved my bacon with clutch portals several times. What even.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2016-08-13 at 02:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well I got support daily for the second time this week, and since every man and his dog is playing Auriel that means you're going to have horrible double supp games if you pick any other support.
    Auriel is very, very good in double-supp.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Auriel is very, very good in double-supp.
    Yes but what are the odds QM is going to give you a decent team when it's already taken up two slots with supports? Generally you get one proper assassin out of it and he's a laning Raynor or clueless Nova or something.

Plus I've noticed it tends to put double supp against single supp, which again with QM matchmaker team comps is usually a recipe for disaster.

If you constructed a premade team of guys all working together picking appropriate heroes with double supp sure that could work, but QM double supp is agony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Played Abathur in QM. We were slowly losing, too many mistakes. Zagara flames Zeratul for being bad. Zagara picked Nydus as Ult, guess what was nowhere to be seen on the map? Right, Nydus. Talking about bad...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamare View Post
    Played Abathur in QM. We were slowly losing, too many mistakes. Zagara flames Zeratul for being bad. Zagara picked Nydus as Ult, guess what was nowhere to be seen on the map? Right, Nydus. Talking about bad...
    I have to say, I've played Nydus the last 2-3 days (just a small handfull of games) and its actually quite easy to play too :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    I have to say, I've played Nydus the last 2-3 days (just a small handfull of games) and its actually quite easy to play too :/
    Yup, once you are used to only setting them on creep you will litter the map with it.. whelp, creep was mostly missing too.... ^^

Deleted
    But with nydus... you lose the moment when you maw 2-5 players and send you banelings and shit and just everything explodes
    Good night for me till last match, 2 low level premade Russians with butcher thrall + the rest of my team vs 5 premades on unranked.. completely obliterated. Russians left after 4minutes into the game... Will now risk my bronze #1 to make my life even more futile...

edit: THIS is bronze. Master... Grandmaster... non of this counts here. Non of their insights and h2p will win you anything.
    http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4...mzmy6g_jpg.htm

Sonya is a frakkin tank. You will get reported if you take another after she was picked.
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2016-08-16 at 11:53 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Enemy team is Arthas, Morales, Zeebo, Ming, Guldan

Our Artanis takes Suppression Pulse

-.-

- - - Updated - - -

And on the OTHER end of the spectrum... holy shit. Next game was a QM where my team, against Ming/Kael, stayed spread until everyone was damaged then clumped quickly for my Auriel heals

I didn't even have to ask. It was glorious.

I had a couple of QM games on Gul'dan. 1st match was on ToD. I went full drain life build. We won by about 28 points. Had some deaths, although 1 of those was completely avoidable. We reached L20 just near the match end. I was confident about my Gul'dan play... Until the next game, where we were up against a team that had Sylvanas, Illidan (a good one at that), Gul'dan on BoE. We lost that one badly (19-42 TDs), after getting a nice bottom push early game. Could not win a single immortal. I had double the deaths in that game. Soo it looks like I need more practice on this guy.

15+ Year Old Account
    5-man full-meta of double Warrior, Rehgar, Greymane and Li-Ming vs our 4-supp and Butcher PuG, with three of my team under level 40

GG matchmaking.

almost amusing how absolutely horrible unranked draft has been this weekend

they really should have implemented some sort of system to guide (force) people to pick what the team needs, considering there is no punishment for just picking what you want and throwing games.

mmr for unranked should be based on hero league mmr instead of having own individual ranking - so boring getting grouped bronze/silver people that have 200 games played in total
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2016-08-21 at 03:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just got out of a game, so funny.

At draft I ask if they are fine with Zagara for first pick, the guy ask me "Are you a good Zagara?" I am like "That is a rude thing to ask." I go on bantering that I am horrible and I just randomly pick talents.

And...I die right off to Nazeboo confirmed that I am a baddie. Then later in the game I was getting some okay Maws, nothing to write at home about. Then they were just getting better an better, but no one really connected with it, though I did kill Muradin evening out the score because our tank died. Then I got the best Maw. I got like 4 people in the maw while we had a terror pushing which let our terror just throw a cc on it and we won the game. I confirmed myself as the "Worst Zagara".
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I might be the worst Kael'thas though. I top damage. But I also top deaths, too.
    had a shitty run yesterday trying to practice on him in QM. Lost 4 matches in a row. Then the last game where things started looking good and I was killing like a boss, my ISP game me the shaft. FML.

Also I am finding it harder to land flamestrikes. Gravity lapse is easy to land. Empowered gravity lapse is like a low CD heroic. :d