Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I just lost a game on Battlefield of Eternity. Their solo-healer Tyrande outhealed our Lucio........
    Welcome to my life. First - in a TL game - I had more hero damage as Lucio than our Yolodan on top of my ~150k healing. Then a few games later had an enemy Tyrande outheal our Malf.

The two-stacks you get in TL are pure lottery. With a silver/gold/gold three-stack you get two-stacks from bronze 5 - the afore-mentioned Illidan - up to low diamond. And that was in the evening. Don't wanna know how groups look like at 3 am...

Deleted
    I thought I should bring my Chromie to lvl 5 since when I bought her I wasn't very good at her (still not but well...) and QM wanted to take a dump on me

I hope the image is not too big.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-03-09 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Embedded :)

Quote Originally Posted by Perteron View Post
    I thought I should bring my Chromie to lvl 5 since when I bought her I wasn't very good at her (still not but well...) and QM wanted to take a dump on me

I hope the image is not too big.
    That's an annoying match up, altough Chromies reveal does help your team a lot here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutthearkin View Post
    That's an annoying match up, altough Chromies reveal does help your team a lot here
    That's quite right bless the lvl 1 choice still annoying to aim at a double tracer and a nazeebo with superstition.

That's quite right bless the lvl 1 choice still annoying to aim at a double tracer and a nazeebo with superstition.
    Yeah like I said, not something I would like to experience haha, but there are worse things to go up against (again not MUCH worse xD)

On another note I am finally doing hero league since tuesday now and I am at 27W-5L atm (placement was 8W-2L), feels good to finally play ranked again so that's my awesome moment of this season.
    Last edited by Mutthearkin; 2017-03-09 at 05:14 PM.

Fuck my life.

As someone who used to main Lunara, she is in a pretty bad spot at the moment, especially in solo league since most of the time you have to carry your team.

I'm impressed actually.

- - - Updated - - -

It went about as well as can be expected I guess...

- - - Updated - - -

Same Illidan, but on the other team this time. First-picks Illidan again. I tell my team to counter. And well....

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaand back down to Plat 3 again because I had to play warrior. Of course our Azmodan was a bloody moron.

That sounds so frustrating

Played with a guy called JohnySins, Khaldor alt account? x)

I'm on a fast track to Platinum 4 today. Quitters, AFKers, people not playing certain roles and not saying anything until it's their turn, and just horrible players in general. Good times.

Deleted
    Maybe because they try to rank up and are under self inflicted stress? Not that it would excuse anything. I think I am content with QM until the new season to avoid such things. I mean even today I had a quad queue who berated me about how my Li-Ming skill was not the best (not using their words) and then proceed to die to a shaman camp in lane.

I dont know what drives people who are this unselfaware (is that even a word).

Maybe because they try to rank up and are under self inflicted stress? Not that it would excuse anything. I think I am content with QM until the new season to avoid such things. I mean even today I had a quad queue who berated me about how my Li-Ming skill was not the best (not using their words) and then proceed to die to a shaman camp in lane.

I dont know what drives people who are this unselfaware (is that even a word).
    I just had the second healer in an hour and a half leave outright. I'll be Platinum 4 by the end of the day, and there's nothing I can do to change that. I am completely powerless.

- - - Updated - - -

Of all the heroes in the game, Murky was the one that won me the Plat 4 demotion game. This season can't end soon enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Took the game a couple of hours, but it finally got me to Platinum 4! With -223 points! \o/

Deleted
    I think I am getting better at Mings skillshots. I don't miss as often and sometimes i even hit all of them on purpose. Maybe I take her into HL some time.

I've resorted to just pick heroes I need leveled in hero league now. I can't win when I try to. Might as well get something out of the clusterduck when I can't win anyway.

Deleted
    That sounds really depressing you know? Maybe we see each other in the new season as I am sure if I play a little more then I do at the moment I can climb to at least plat.

That sounds really depressing you know? Maybe we see each other in the new season as I am sure if I play a little more then I do at the moment I can climb to at least plat.
    Well, I'm one game away from reaching demotion to Platinum 5. At this rate I'll be Gold 1 tomorrow. I was Plat 2 less than 72 hours ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Picking up Lucio after too long from the game, I know his numbers are silly inflated, but this is probably the highest I've seen healing ones go (inb4 you've all seen 300k, show offs :P)

Before they did the huge Li Li overhaul I was able to hit like 300k-400k on a really good day healing on her.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

It's funny how much enjoyment I get out of an Azmodan game after a string of losses. Also funny how I have a 62% winrate with him this season, compared to my overall of 46%.

- - - Updated - - -

So, the last-pick in this draft just went Zeratul instead of a healer. I'm now Platinum 5. GG.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaand he's laning. Instead of attacking the heroes next to him.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the stuff that makes me a little salty.

- - - Updated - - -

Upon closer inspection, that Morales has been in the top half of Diamond for two seasons straight. Now she's Plat 3, having only won 4 of her last 18 HL games. I guess it's not as easy when you can't get carried! After discovering that, I am okay with this loss.

Are you KIDDING ME?!