10+ Year Old Account

What should I be using?

I have a heroic Malkorok polearm on my WW, but after 4 or 5 weeks of clearing 13/14 on the toon I still haven't seen a single heroic, or heroic warforged 1 hander.

I have two strength 1 handers, and what I was wondering is once I finally get a SINGLE Agility 1 hander, should I consider using a STR weapon in my OH.. will it still be a DPS increase? Because quite frankly, 2h sucks balls and I can't get any drops :/

DW sims 5-6% higher than 2H. Saying 2H sucks balls is a bit of an overstatement, but DW is certainly better.

Best answer: sim it.

Not the best answer:
    One agi weapon and one strength weapon of equal ilvl to your 2H will probably be an increase. It's even possible that two strength weapons of equal ilvl to your 2H weapon would be an increase. Part of it comes down to the loss of agi. Another component that determines the value of your weapons is their secondaries. If your strength weapon has better secondaries than your staff, you'll still lose damage from losing agi, but some of it can be made up with better secondaries.

Refer to the best answer mentioned previously for the proper answer.
    Last edited by Jocias; 2014-08-06 at 04:01 AM.