Poll: Death By...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Jailor.

It just 1 shots me on T6 and seems to be no way to avoid it.

Usually reflect damage on my DH gets me pretty good when I'm not paying attention. Second behind that is the damn fire chains. Really super cool when those come up on those friggin anarch packs that just keep charging you. Add in the fast affix and you've got a party.

Laser beams, for certain. Screen lag jumps a good bit when I play with other people, so it becomes difficult to completely avoid them. Since my DH has gotten strong enough, I have an easier time just dropping sentries and running around. At least, until someone else decides they want to hang out right were I'm standing, increasing the odds of having something spawn under my feet...

Fire chains suck, too.

Really surprised people are dying to Frozen Pulse, that affix always seemed worthless to me. Now Frozen on the other hand... There's nothing quite like being infinitely chain frozen by a blue pack. Have CC reduction or a CC breaker or rip in pepperonis.

I've played D3 off and on over the last 6 months or so. In that time I've died about 15 times. 2 Of those were due to the molten explosion; one on my wizard due to being CC'd and the other on my crusader due to looking at my other monitor. The other 13 or so times I've died have all been getting chain CC'd on my wizard by fucking Frozen. I never die to the other affixes anymore, and if I do it will almost certainly be because I'm not paying attention.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Really surprised people are dying to Frozen Pulse, that affix always seemed worthless to me. Now Frozen on the other hand... There's nothing quite like being infinitely chain frozen by a blue pack.
    There might be a few people who are confusing the two, and not reading the OP properly before answering the poll.

Walls by far, but it's not an option.

Mostly its molten ground x5 with a fast based mob like phase beasts or winged assassins. throw in shielding and fire chains for extra enjoyment. dealing with these mobs on t6 usually means an instant death or close to it, unless u can kill them first.

poison is laughable, frozen i can usually see and spirit walk away from , the pulse is harder though, electricity is easy and very obvious. thunderstorm and arcane are hard to miss, just move outta the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    There might be a few people who are confusing the two, and not reading the OP properly before answering the poll.
    Actually, the new frozen pulse is brutal. It follows you around for a good long while before stopping. It is impossible to see among other ground effects/monsters and it instantly deals its first tick of damage as soon as it hits you. Also, if the first pulse hits you, it slows you so you will be hit by the second tick as well. Also does a fair bit of damage. I died on my WD to it about 5 times last night because I couldn't see it when fighting two elite packs at once.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has voted for Molten (bombs). Behind fire-chains, being trapped or pulled into the molten explosions after a mob dies has killed me plenty.
    That is just because I didn't see the thread yet.

Vortex into molten bombs is my 1st, waller into molten bombs 2nd, frozen(stun) into molten bombs 3rd...

Whenever i see molten, i run the other way

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Walls by far, but it's not an option.
    Because the walls don't do the damage
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Made a hc barb 2 weeks before RoS
    Havent died yet!
    I've no idea what to write here.

10+ Year Old Account
    wish there was a other option cause what kills me the most is something together with vortex.... that bloody vortex kills me more times than anything else.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Mostly fire chains. Arcane Enchanted -can- be a killer if faced with the right combination, but they're generally really easy to avoid. Honestly, I mostly die to my own stupidity more than anything else. Let the Fetish army charge in, I stand back and spam frogs. Safe. For the most part.

Electrified with multiple Mad Pet WDs in your t5/t6 party. Instant death to any melee char stupid enough to engage.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Frozen Pulse is my top killer, can never see it with all the crap on the ground >.<;;
    Other then its usually Arcane+Waller that ends up getting me. Walling me into a tiny spot with like.. a million (ok well maybe only 3) pink beams of doom

Back in vanilla, probably Arcane+Frozen. Now... it's probably the 0.5sec-dead firechains.

Waller with that stupid trans-dimensional map with the narrow walkways. I've been pinned in place so many times.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcane Enchanted for sure. That's why I'm gambling my little heart out trying to get a Countess Julia's Cameo, but no luck yet .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Reflect damage
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Let the Fetish army charge in
    This is also detrimental to my health, as my frame rate gets cut in half anytime there's a WD in the group.

Waller+Frozen.
    Frozen+Arcane.
    Waller+Arcane+Frozen.
    Vortex.