Thread: Valiant Hearts

Valiant Hearts

I'm surprised no-one is talking about this game yet, because it's utterly amazing. As a quick summary, it's an Action Adventure Side Scroller based on World War 1, and while I personally was kind of put off by that description and name at first, I quickly changed my mind as I saw what an immense and amazing game it really is.

It's one of the few games that really hits the nail on the head with genuine representation of The Great War, and while it's a game that shares a few jokes and keeps it fun, it's crammed full of history, stories and information that bring you back to reality sharply and quickly, and makes you realise the sheer scale of World War 1.

I've been playing games for the majority of my life, but this is the first game I can genuinely say I was brought to tears with the ending and I feel is worthy of a 10 / 10 rating. I've never rated a game so highly, and it's not the best looking game, the most engaging, but it's so well done, well designed and developed that I must insist everyone goes and gets this game right, now!

The game is broken down into four chapters and between them and the sections of each chapter you play various characters from all differing sides of the conflict. It's really well planned out, engaging and the time flew while I was playing it.

YogsCast Kim, Chapter One (First Episode)

Disclaimer: Obviously, I'm not Kim from the YogsCast, nor associated with them or the game development. Just posting an amazing game that needs more notice!

Game looks kind of Meh to me.

Didn't yogscast fall into great disfavor because of some kickstarter scam they were involved in recently?

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Game looks kind of Meh to me.

Didn't yogscast fall into great disfavor because of some kickstarter scam they were involved in recently?
    What does that have to do with this game?

Game is pretty far from meh, not some 10/10 masterpiece but better then 90% of AAA garbage released. I have enjoyed everything built on the ubiart framework thus far.

Deleted

I don't think that's really related to this thread.

Valiant Hearts is actually a very fun game though in my opinion. Would definitely recommend.

It's not sure if it was a scam, or just a poorly managed Kickstarter, but either way it's got nothing to do with YogsCast Kim (She joined after the Fund Raiser) or the game itself.

It's an amazing game though, definitely worth watching through if you're not going to buy.