where to buy a custom PC in abu dhabi, emirates?

Hi everyone,

My brother-in-law will live in Abu Dhabi for at least one year and will need a couple of workstations with enough computing performance to process his data sets. The software makes large use of direct computing, so a game rig with a lot of memory should be ok.
    Actually he lives in Italy and will travel to UAE on next January. He will need the computers ready as soon as possible. He decided to buy DELL because he's not a nerd, and asked me an advice.

I think it would be better to shop locally, and I've found some shops in internet, but I can't be sure that my b.i.l. will find what he need. And he probablly will also need an help to install and setup a little network, because he must focus on the work and not on computing infrastrucure.

So can you suggest some reliable shop or consultant for him?

If needed, I can tell you what my b.i.l. has to do

thanks a lot

gomez

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Saw your message and I can be of help if your BIL still needs some help in setting up his network.

THANKS...

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is nearly a year old. I doubt the computer needs to be built still. Closing this thread.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab