Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    At this point they could send it directly by mail when you ding 90.

There is no point behind gating it anymore, progress is over for almost nine months.
    I like this idea. Or make them purchasable on your character with the cloak, and make them BoA.

Its not legendary to obtain by any means.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitbrandir View Post
    The problem isnt the valor point quest for me, but the stupid pvp quest.
    Yeah the pvp part is so lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Also, why do LFR players need a "legendary" cloak? Shouldn't the cloak be reserved for people who are actually doing legendary things like killing heroic raid bosses?
    I wish I could say welcome back, but I'd rather see you perma banned. I wish this forum had some kind of a policy against people like you. Baiting shitstorms just like that... It should show the thread maker's name near the title and yours should be underlined to indicate the stupidity of your threads.

Pls get banned soon. I'm surprised people still reply to your posts. All you do is just bash LFR. I'm 14/14 HC for a long, LONG time, and I couldn't care less about LFR. I do it on my alts, I find it fun. I like the idea of just hopping in to the raid and killing something without commiting much time to it. Why do you care so much about how other play the game? Damn, the entitlement is strong with this one.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-07-30 at 04:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    I wish I could say welcome back, but I'd rather see you perma banned. I wish this forum had some kind of a policy against people like you. Baiting shitstorms just like that... It should show the thread maker's name near the title and yours should be underlined to indicate the stupidity of your threads.

Pls get banned soon. I'm surprised people still reply to your posts. All you do is just bash LFR. I'm 14/14 HC for a long, LONG time, and I couldn't care less about LFR. I do it on my alts, I find it fun. I like the idea of just hopping in to the raid and killing something without commiting much time to it. Why do you care so much about how other play the game? Damn, the entitlement is strong with this one.

Calm down mate, its just a Game, I understand your point of view and I support it, but the thread is getting more political and over the Game, really? - I like to own LFR with my alts, its a useful tool,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post

Why dont you mind your own business? Why would you speak ill of another fellow forum poster even if you dont agree with them?

Its not bashing something if its true. Does LFR take any skill whatsoever when there is a fail proof system in place al la Determination?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Why dont you mind your own business? Why would you speak ill of another fellow forum poster even if you dont agree with them?

Its not bashing something if its true. Does LFR take any skill whatsoever when there is a fail proof system in place al la Determination?
    Oh, alright, so if I say you're a dumb moron it's not bashing you, because it's true. Okay, I get you bro. Mods, don't you dare infract me, I'm not bashing anyone, it's the truth.

Why don't you mind your own business? Why would you speak ill of another fellow wow player even if you don't agree with them? See what I mean and why I think of you as a dumb moron? I bet almost everyone would agree with me.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-07-31 at 01:00 AM.

Just remove that stupid step altogether. Such cynical and terrible design.

All it needs is to account in all the valor you've earned previously and I'd be fine with it.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

It would be nice at this point since they seem content rotating both buffs.

No No, it's enough.. Just stick with it or don't do the legendary quest.

What if the Legendary wasn't such a feasible and overpowered item for each and everyone of your alts?

I'd be in favour of them removing as much tedious, gated, artificially prolonged grinding from the legendary quests as possible and replacing it with more skill-based challenge segments that can be gradually overcome by gear for less skilled players as the expansion progresses.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I read this thread, I had to check the date to make sure it wasn't a necro. This should of been suggested a year ago...oh wait it was and it was nerfed, and now we want it nerfed again ? lol

There's already catch up mechanisms in place to help you get it quicker and people want it even quicker than that ? Ya just want more and more and more and more for less....never ends.

1000 sounds like a good idea. There is no exclusivity and it's pretty much a necessity item at this point, so they might aswell remove the unnecessary cock block grind.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4