Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

A Question for Swedes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o_znVnOizU8

Is this an accurate description of the present situation in your country or is it hyperbole?

Deleted
    Partially accurate, some of it hyperbole.

Deleted
    Pat Condell -- Britain's answer to Alex Jones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of it is hyperbole but there is also things being partially accurate, you can be labelled a racist for just trying to have a rational debate about immigration in this country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Some of it is hyperbole but there is also things being partially accurate, you can be labelled a racist for just trying to have a rational debate about immigration in this country.
    Even worse if you pin it down to the groups that cause the most problem relative to their share of the population.

Political correctness is the death of free speech
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

PC Mafia is running rampant on all Swedish media, you can't say or do anything without being called racist, sexist or homophobe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    PC Mafia is running rampant on all Swedish media, you can't say or do anything without being called racist, sexist or homophobe.

#sweden #feminism

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskom View Post
    [/video]

Is this an accurate description of the present situation in your country or is it hyperbole?
    It's pretty much accurate, sadly. But With to much imigration thats what you get!

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    #sweden #feminism
    Read it just now, once the feminazism is gone I could compromise.

Gydrun Schyman just came into my head, how would that work, since she's a 'feminist' and not an extreme feminazi
    Last edited by Saft; 2014-08-02 at 12:38 PM.

Sweden is basically Tumblr the country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    Read it just now, once the feminazism is gone I could compromise.

Gydrun Schyman just came into my head, how would that work, since she's a 'feminist' and not an extreme feminazi
    Schyman is the biggest idiot I've seen for quite a while in regards to politicians in Sweden. :/

Just try to wave our flag in any moment outside a sports event, you will get stamped as a racis forever.

The video is very very wrong though, jews feeling scared for Islamic immigrants? what?

10+ Year Old Account
    I often think to myself that what this forum really needs is a debate about immigration in Sweden.

Most people probably know more about immigration in Sverige than they do in their own country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Just try to wave our flag in any moment outside a sports event, you will get stamped as a racis forever.
    No, you won't, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    The video is very very wrong though, jews feeling scared for Islamic immigrants? what?
    Lol, the hate crime wave in Malmö against jews is perpetrated by a relative majority of muslims.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I often think to myself that what this forum really needs is a debate about immigration in Sweden.

Most people probably know more about immigration in Sverige than they do in their own country.
    Also more rape discussions. Mainly the rapes in Sweden.

10+ Year Old Account

We already had these debates more than once, but hey the OP wondered about the level of hyperbole in the video he saw.

Yup, definately a distinct lack of reasoned debate on the topic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    What he said is accurate. Sweden is falling. I know for sure that I will move to another country in the future. One of the problem is in Swedish society some opinions and such are so deeply stuck in people, we grow up learning that there is like one truth, this is like how things should be etc.

Deleted
    Give this man a job at the Daily Mail NOWWWW!