Deleted

Looking for a coach to reach legendary rank

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for someone to coach me casually for a couple hours or so, preferably someone who reached legend at least twice.

Some info about me:

• I'm a 29 yo Italian and I play on EU server, but I'm currently based in eastern Australia so time zones have to be considered.
    • I ended Season 1, 2 and 3 at Rank 4.
    • This season I just got to Rank 5 with a 58% win rate (took some matches to figure which deck to climb with); the decks I want to get better with are Midrange Druid, Handlock and Control Warrior.
    • I have played MtG casually until 5 years ago or so.

If you are interested feel free to send me a pm.
    Last edited by mmoc17d00b68f9; 2014-07-05 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Edit for new season

Always play the furthest card on the left of your hand, where possible at the furthest left target / placement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Always play the furthest card on the left of your hand, where possible at the furthest left target / placement.
    I actually tried that at one point.. I won a game.

Deleted
    Bump for season 4!

Deleted
    Bump, rank 4 atm.

Deleted
    Went up to Rank 3 and now back on 5 again. :/ So bump.

Get a touch on IHearthU.com
    You can book a coach there ;-)

I am a menace to my own destiny.

your lucky you dont play me then Cuz I kick the @@@@ outta druid locks and warrior decks dont care what they are stacked with. now a priest thats a royal pain in the @@@

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    your lucky you dont play me then Cuz I kick the @@@@ outta druid locks and warrior decks dont care what they are stacked with. now a priest thats a royal pain in the @@@
    Do you play Hearthstone by the curb in a ghetto?

Some popular streamers offer coaching. I know Ek0p does for example, check around for streamers you like and see if one of them offer coaching maybe? Not sure if you'll get alot of top players on a forum mainly used by WoW players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Some popular streamers offer coaching. I know Ek0p does for example, check around for streamers you like and see if one of them offer coaching maybe? Not sure if you'll get alot of top players on a forum mainly used by WoW players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroth666 View Post
    Get a touch on IHearthU.com
    You can book a coach there ;-)
    I know, and those prices are insane. I'm looking for someone who doesn't do it professionally and offers himself.

Deleted
    Dropped to rank 7, bump.

if still interested pm on skype - dethelor

No ones going to be able to teach you what you can't already easily find =/