Thread: WOD Feral PvE

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Question: Could RoR still be viable at 100, especially since Multistike and Versatility are unaffected. I guess not since no reforging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maekito View Post
    Question: Could RoR still be viable at 100, especially since Multistike and Versatility are unaffected. I guess not since no reforging.
    Trinkets don't snapshot in WoD

- - - Updated - - -

Sooo.. is HotW gonna stay like it is? Feels really weird.

What is the rotation going to look like?-minus bear thrash which is probably getting fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamezorz View Post
    What is the rotation going to look like?-minus bear thrash which is probably getting fixed.
    Already fixed, its pretty much gonna be the same as on live minus trinket snapshotting, TF and Bloody Talons still snapshot tho.
    If LI works then we'll just treat it as an extra dot and thats it as far as we can tell.

On beta HotW wrath spam during lust is the best dps and incarnation the best talent in that row mostly because no need for so much energy refund and because the stealth rake hits pretty hard, think they also fixed 5cp incarnation bug but still pretty good.

So is Rake the new filler spell or Shred, I know rake has 5 less energy costs.

Atm Rake can be higher DPS if you stack mastery, but you can be sure they'll aim to make Shred always the best choice.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Sooo.. is HotW gonna stay like it is? Feels really weird.
    Well it makes no sense without tranquility. Out of the last 160 or so bosses I can think of 0 where a 6 minute cooldown and 45 second duration HotW makes sense. But I also can't think of a single expansion where Feral was ready when it launched.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Well it makes no sense without tranquility. Out of the last 160 or so bosses I can think of 0 where a 6 minute cooldown and 45 second duration HotW makes sense. But I also can't think of a single expansion where Feral was ready when it launched.
    We were very strong at the beginning on Wotlk, I remember topping the DPS throughout most of Naxx.

Quote Originally Posted by Maekito View Post
    We were very strong at the beginning on Wotlk, I remember topping the DPS throughout most of Naxx.
    I suspect you are remembering Ulduar, not Naxx. Feral got quite a large buff after Naxx.

I think it was at the start of Cataclysm when our rake double dipped into mastery. Lovely times, especialy at pvp, rake and rip on the target and kite em till they die from these 2 dots alone.
    Die by the sword

Quote Originally Posted by dgiras View Post
    I think it was at the start of Cataclysm when our rake double dipped into mastery. Lovely times, especialy at pvp, rake and rip on the target and kite em till they die from these 2 dots alone.
    Don't forget instant roots too! Back when the glyph was good.

Looks like ferocious bite got buffed!? FINALLY that ability was god awful

- - - Updated - - -

also i wish they would make a stealth action bar separate like rogues have! i mean why i gotta have all my stealth abilities (even tho its only like 2) on my bars? just has always annoyed me

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    I can't think of a raid healing reason to take it without tranq and healing seems to be the basis for that tier. NV just seems better if you need a cd in all but the nichest of circumstances for cds during a fight. Plus the new DoC seems nice for personal survival, lots of downtime to throw out a rejuv or two on the tanks so you have constant ticks on yourself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Papyscrap View Post
    also i wish they would make a stealth action bar separate like rogues have! i mean why i gotta have all my stealth abilities (even tho its only like 2) on my bars? just has always annoyed me
    There is no need for a stealth bar since both ravage and pounce are being wrapped in to rake and shred. Those two are always on your bar.

Quote Originally Posted by backasin View Post
    So I've seen lots of topics about WOD balance, but far less on feral.. if any at all.

I'm in beta myself, but can't make a premade copy yet (eu). So I haven't been really testing stuff myself.
    Hows feral in PvE, hows the playstyle looking? what lvl 100 talent will we be using? is it more fun as balance now?

Let me know
    I will be posting a complete WoD Feral PvE guide over the next few days in Installments.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sdkphoenix View Post
    There is no need for a stealth bar since both ravage and pounce are being wrapped in to rake and shred. Those two are always on your bar.
    Not in the beta, so I have a quick question about Dream of Cenarius for Feral. The tooltip is pretty vague; assuming you had the mana, if you rolled Rejuvenation on two people, would you essentially have just stacked two fully-powered Rejuvenations on yourself as well? Or will you only receive the ticks from the most recently applied one?

I'm pretty sure it just casts a duplicate of the used spell on yourself independent of the original, so a second rejuv cast on another player would just recast it on yourself overwriting the first.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    I'm pretty sure it just casts a duplicate of the used spell on yourself independent of the original, so a second rejuv cast on another player would just recast it on yourself overwriting the first.
    Aww. In my mind I was dreaming of recycled Beacon of Light code, and rolling double Rejuvs in 3v3's...

Your description makes more sense. And comes across as a bit less potentially overpowered.

Can someone comment on how much you gain having Bloody Talons over Cat Moonfire?
    Does Moonfire gain dps from poping SR?

Quote Originally Posted by Pusekatten View Post
    Can someone comment on how much you gain having Bloody Talons over Cat Moonfire?
    Does Moonfire gain dps from poping SR?
    Last I heard Lunar Inspiration is not working. Theoretically it will scale with AP.