LastLast
    Deleted
    I think I'll end up picking Vi to learn the jungle

For solo queue my list would be:

God Tier - Lee Sin
    Tier 1 - Amumu, J4, Kha'zix, Nocturne, Pantheon
    Tier 2 - Vi, Evelynn, Karthus, Fiddlesticks, Shaco, Warwick, Xin Zhao, Udyr
    Tier 3 - Master Yi, Rengar, Elise, Maokai

Probably wouldn't play any of the other junglers at the moment. Solo queue is all about being able to carry, and my list is set up to reflect that for. Junglers like Malphite and Rammus are decent, but you can't carry a solo queue game with them unless you're just way above the skill of the other people. At equal levels you'll never get strong enough to single handedly carry.

Deleted
    Is it bad that I get a fair amount of kills as WW? I always wait till my ult is up and pop it then it ends up killing my target the majority of the time

I think zed is a very good jung too,
    because of his q and e!!
    they do sooo much damage....

- - - Updated - - -

Why should they

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    Is it bad that I get a fair amount of kills as WW? I always wait till my ult is up and pop it then it ends up killing my target the majority of the time
    Feral Flare stacks my dude! Certain point it can be bad but tbh being gigantic on ww makes you so hard to kill. I'LL attempt to give kills over if they blow like every summoner to try and get it. Better safe than sorry in most cases though. If they moan about you taking kills just come back in 60 seconds and do it all over again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Feral Flare stacks my dude! Certain point it can be bad but tbh being gigantic on ww makes you so hard to kill. I'LL attempt to give kills over if they blow like every summoner to try and get it. Better safe than sorry in most cases though. If they moan about you taking kills just come back in 60 seconds and do it all over again.
    Cheers for the info man

FF and BOTRK WW is retardedly good sometimes, if you manage to stack your flare nicely. Your ult will do so much fucking dmg, so it becomes pretty easy to win teamfights, if you can channel a full ult to their carry.

And if someone blames you for KS'ing with WW ult, if you gank their lane, you can pretty much tell them to go fuck themselves.
    Last edited by Ergar; 2014-09-02 at 08:59 AM.

Deleted
    I did pick up Xin Zhao and I played 2 games with him with all correct runes/masteries... are 4/8/7 and 6/9/12 good games for a beginner Xin Zhao?

And with that ganking issue the exact happened the other day and that's exactly what I did

Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    I did pick up Xin Zhao and I played 2 games with him with all correct runes/masteries... are 4/8/7 and 6/9/12 good games for a beginner Xin Zhao?

And with that ganking issue the exact happened the other day and that's exactly what I did
    For a first time Xin Zhao it's reasonable. Focus on dying less though.

15+ Year Old Account
    God Tier - Amumu
    Tier 1 - Lee Sin, Vi, Kha, J4, Evelyn
    Tier 2 - Elise, Udyr, Rammus, Xin Zhao, Pantheon
    Tier 3 - Zac, Nautilus, Rengar

I just love Amumu right now...I'm using a build that Faker used on ProBuilds and it works out very nicely...a good mix of tankiness and surprising burst damage. And, as always, a good Amumu ult can change the entire game.

The one thing you need to realize is that when people see Amumu and immediately think "COUNTER JUNGLE TIME!" So you have to be aware of that and either start on the opposite buff that they are expecting (basically red...because everyone expects mumu to start blue) or get your team to help you when they come to counter.

Deleted
    I'm not doing great as Xin... Would it be because I'm used to Warwick when I could enter a lane pop my ult then expect an assist/kill almost regardless of their health, as Xin do I need to watch their hp more to jump in and help the kill?

How come no one mentions Sejuani as a good jungler?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saichotick View Post
    tl;dr - apparently shop buttons = anti christ

7+ Year Old Account
    God tier: Amumu

- - - Updated - - -

You guys should check out the old amumu AP ratios.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Amumu/Background

This little fucker has taken some serious nerfs and he is still an amazing champion. Would add lee sin to top tier as he just has the highest skill cap.
    Last edited by mobanoob; 2014-09-17 at 09:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eanirae View Post
    How come no one mentions Sejuani as a good jungler?
    Sej has been ridiculously underrated ever since her rework, but probably because people see her as a slightly harder to play Amumu with a slightly less impactful ult :P

The resemblance is there, however Sej is more mobile, has more utility and basically on par damage, and while her ultimate isn't as game changing as Mumu's, it does have the advantage of being ranged.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Sej has been ridiculously underrated ever since her rework, but probably because people see her as a slightly harder to play Amumu with a slightly less impactful ult :P

The resemblance is there, however Sej is more mobile, has more utility and basically on par damage, and while her ultimate isn't as game changing as Mumu's, it does have the advantage of being ranged.
    I don't think she's that good, I've tried to pick her up multiple times and there's glaring problems with the champion. Firstly, if you don't get ahead early you'll never be impactful until you have items. She is so squishy and does such little damage pre 6 that getting counter ganked can be devastating to your game. If you face someone who invades your 2nd buff, you're almost always going to have to flash or die. Unless your opponents are clueless as how to play against her, you're going to have a bad time fighting their jungler. Obviously this isn't always the case, sometimes they have a passive farm jungler that can't really fuck with you in your own jungle, but with the amount of games Lee and Khazix are in it's a risky pick. But my main gripe with the champion is her design is flawed. By the way her abilities work and scale, she -should- be an ap bruiser type champion but you can't build like that because you're not going to be tanky enough. The 25 armour at lvl 16 (10@1, 15@6, 20@11) isn't enough to supplement building damage.

Your other choice is to just build full tank which most people should do. However, by doing this you don't put out enough damage and are only as tanky as the items you build. She has no innate tankyness other than her passive which is the main problem imo. Her abilities mainly have low damages with no real insane scalers (ult being 80) so if you build just a little ap to maybe hopefully squeeze out some extra damage while being tanky it really doesn't work out. So you only realistically have 2 options, go full tanky and be impossibly difficult to kill but that's all you do (other than a 1.75 stun at lvl 16 that seems to have a small splash range to AoE stun, good if people mispositioned obviously but otherwise underwhelming imo). Or you go glass with like a DFG and try to 1 shot someone before you die instantly. Hybrid doesn't really work unless you are extremely fed and it really doesn't matter what the other team does. I used to try and pick up Lyiandri's 4th item but you're just so starved in the jungle.

Overall I think she is just an okay jungler. Whenever I pick her I just wish I had picked a better jungler unless you snowball, then it's THIS IS AWESOME I KILL EVERYONE INSTANTLY WITH DFG! I feel like if they gave her some sort of a shield or something so you can get away with building some damage and not die instantly she'd be worth playing seriously.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2014-09-19 at 05:58 PM.

Yeah they seriously need to do something about Sejuani. The only thing i like about her current kit is her ultimate, i love it. But other than that, she brings nothing that other junglers don't do better.

Deleted
    I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to her damage :P

I have two build paths I use, golem stone > merc treads > sunfire > visage > liandry > warmog. Once I get liandry my damage gets pretty good, and I'm pretty much unkillable.

The other one is when I'm snowballing: golem stone > sorc shoes > sunfire > liandry > abyssal > filler which will basically let me destroy their backline almost instantly with ult > Q > W, then I don't have to worry about surviving whatever's left since I can kite until my Q is ready again and gtfo.

There are a couple of tricks to getting the most out of her, like making sure you aim your Q to hit more than one person if possible, positioning yourself to make best use of your W and sunfire aoe (since you're permaslowing them anyway), etc.

Honestly, it's true that if she falls behind she has issues, but her kit does make up for that (mobility, tons of cc, %damage), and she has way less issues compared to other junglers that fall behind. And no, you really don't need to snowball :P But you are almost impossible to deal with if you do.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to her damage :P

I have two build paths I use, golem stone > merc treads > sunfire > visage > liandry > warmog. Once I get liandry my damage gets pretty good, and I'm pretty much unkillable.

The other one is when I'm snowballing: golem stone > sorc shoes > sunfire > liandry > abyssal > filler which will basically let me destroy their backline almost instantly with ult > Q > W, then I don't have to worry about surviving whatever's left since I can kite until my Q is ready again and gtfo.

There are a couple of tricks to getting the most out of her, like making sure you aim your Q to hit more than one person if possible, positioning yourself to make best use of your W and sunfire aoe (since you're permaslowing them anyway), etc.

Honestly, it's true that if she falls behind she has issues, but her kit does make up for that (mobility, tons of cc, %damage), and she has way less issues compared to other junglers that fall behind. And no, you really don't need to snowball :P But you are almost impossible to deal with if you do.
    How many games do you actually make it past building Spirit Visage though? Especially as jungle, you're dumping around 8.5k~ gold into SV/Sunfire/Shoes/Golem alone and that really isn't enough armour to be taking mid game AD damage providing they aren't super far behind. Most games are over before you can get to building that Lyiandri's. If she was impossible to deal with even while not snowballing people would play her a lot more. She's just too easily exposible (is this even a word lol) vs teams who have played against a Sej before. Sure if no one counter ganks you early and they let you farm for the early game you'll do great. But this never happens in my experience playing her and playing against her. I've really tried to make it work plenty of times and I have the same issues with the champion everytime. I've never lost a game and been like dam that Sejuani was out of control! But then again, no one ever plays her.

Deleted
    *shrug* I dunno, I guess we've just had very different experiences with her :P The build paths I listed aren't necessarily set in stone, the only part that usually always goes the same is golem stone first into sunfire, it leaves me just about the right amount of tanky to handle the mid-game and afford to make some dives. After that, it's whatever I need/want. The rest really depends a lot on how the game's going. 3 out of 10 games I'll actually rush my liandry by mid-game and terrorize their carries once skirmishes break out because they're a. squishy enough b. my team lacks damage c. I went back with just enough gold and couldn't help myself :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    Nice idea with the support tier list thread so I thought we should make our own jungle ones too! I am a diamond player and I think it would be interesting for others to explain what elo they're in as I'm sure that can often attribute our opinions.

God tier: Shaco, Fiddle, Vi, Eve

Tier 1: Nocturne, Rammus, Lee, Jarvan

Tier 2: Amumu, Master Yi, Elise, Rengar

Tier 3: Sion (honest to god, you need to see this), Hecarim

Will update a bit more once I play a vs a few more or as them. Seriously though, Fiddle is so strong where I'm at. I have yet to face a bad one.
    Can you not do this. There is no such thing as a god tier. Just because you do good with it doesnt mean its the best champion in the world. Every Shaco and Eve I have ever seen feeds and feeds.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.