Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    tusk centaur offlane is pretty disgusting. veno/ursa has won many games to

Deleted
    Personally love tiny + cm, also rhasta + panda. Not forgeting about SD/Bane + Potm.

Deleted
    Sven + io, insanely easy to play compared to most other io combos, and its still so good

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    i will post a replay for you this weekend if i remember

ill do a quick rundown of how me and my friend usually plays this combo:

• mirana guard rune for offlane, kill mid if possible
    • land arrow on any target in offlane once weaver is level 2
    • kill target, buy medallion on weaver
    • once weaver gets a few levels, roam with mirana and win at least one other lane
    • its gg

i went through the first two pages of weaver games on my dotabuff where i laned with mirana:

this lane works even better with windrunner+weaver (and there are a bunch of games where we did that combo if you look at my dotabuff), but you don't get the solo xp or roaming
    well not much to say except that game list doesn't prove much after looking over the stats especially in 439036462 you where either playing against downs syndrome Russians or you lost 8-) i mean let's follow up on the LC first i'm referring everything to your win in this game 439036462 his spell selection is useless against the team he was up against and the items he built where crappy at best for duels or engagement all he literally built for was to run away even though he could solo smash anyone on your team except the slark, next point you had not 1 but 2 no skills heroes a slark who seems to have gotten extreamly fed and a weaver who has a mediocore build and trashy kill score next we move to the pudge who i'm assuming could not land a single hook and for some reason fount stout shield to be a good way to waste the butt loads of cash he never had especially since he went and got those threads to chase you down and meele attack for rosh alone knows what... then there is the cm build seems ok but the ability set up was completely wrong 1st she has a pudge on her team who never has mana as well as an lc and a seer so she should have focused her mana regen and freeze to hold for hooks and her ulti ect. and keep teams mana up, next up is the attempted i'm assuming tank or carry seer that only took his ulti at the end of the game and the idea to blink in and cast vacuum then run i guess who knows any 2 bit dota player could see that was a mistake, last but not least the bounty hunter who rushed his shuriken toss and ignored the all important invis+crit combo to get last hits which he seems to not have been able to even get... yeh i'm pretty sure an io+puck lane could work against a team like that esp if they have the slark because when it actually matters puck goes in and silences followed my slark and io relocating in with overcharge 30 seconds later the slark is on a rampage and in the fountain and the io and puck died after doing their john to feed their carry.(links removed due to being new poster)

CM and Jugg is always fun.

Sven + Lina.

Stun into stun into ultra mega damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloodseeker + Chickenmage is just fucking gross. Chickenmage tends to stay out of range so he can make full use of Bloodrage without really risking the increased incoming damage and spamming Arcane Bolt on top of Ancient Seal boosting the damage and Bloodrage also boosting it is just fucking disgusting. Have one of them build Veil of Discord, have Bloodseeker get a Dagon, and watch the kills roll in. Rupture into Mystic Flare with Blood Rite laid over top. If you don't move, you die instantly to Mystic Flare. If you do move, you take damage from Rupture and probably die anyway, and Blood Rite ensures you can't just wiggle a little in one direction or the other to avoid the Mystic Flare.

Bloodseeker + any large-AOE damage is also really nasty. Note that it will increase Pure damage done unlike nearly everything else - this means Lina Agh's ult zaps for 1330 damage through BKB, Purification blasts everyone in range for 504 (Pudge hooks will also hit for 504), Tinker zaps people for 420 at potentially 1000 range, etc. Bloodrage is also really scary combined with an ult like Echo Slam or Epicenter; sure, it means ES/SK are a lot more likely to die after they blink in, but if you wipe the entire team because of the insane damage output, a 1-for-5 trade is pretty damn good.

Fucking love new Bloodseeker.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Bloodseeker + Chickenmage is just fucking gross. Chickenmage tends to stay out of range so he can make full use of Bloodrage without really risking the increased incoming damage and spamming Arcane Bolt on top of Ancient Seal boosting the damage and Bloodrage also boosting it is just fucking disgusting. Have one of them build Veil of Discord, have Bloodseeker get a Dagon, and watch the kills roll in. Rupture into Mystic Flare with Blood Rite laid over top. If you don't move, you die instantly to Mystic Flare. If you do move, you take damage from Rupture and probably die anyway, and Blood Rite ensures you can't just wiggle a little in one direction or the other to avoid the Mystic Flare.

Bloodseeker + any large-AOE damage is also really nasty. Note that it will increase Pure damage done unlike nearly everything else - this means Lina Agh's ult zaps for 1330 damage through BKB, Purification blasts everyone in range for 504 (Pudge hooks will also hit for 504), Tinker zaps people for 420 at potentially 1000 range, etc. Bloodrage is also really scary combined with an ult like Echo Slam or Epicenter; sure, it means ES/SK are a lot more likely to die after they blink in, but if you wipe the entire team because of the insane damage output, a 1-for-5 trade is pretty damn good.

Fucking love new Bloodseeker.
    Tinker + Bloodseeker late game is nasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Tinker + Bloodseeker late game is nasty.
    I really have no idea how Bloodrage made it to live without nerfs. +40% damage with no cost and no effective cooldown is just insane, especially when you consider how many heroes have methods that can mostly prevent the +40% incoming damage thing never even come into play.

I mean, new Bloodrage is fucking awesome. But +40% is a little much when it applies to spells and even goddamned pure damage.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Deleted
    Shadow Shaman and Juggernaut is just ridiculous.

I genuinely think that both Tiny and Centaur are far better off teamed up with Tusk than teamed up together. Tusk provides both of them with something they badly need - A way to single someone squishy out, then get up close and personal with them. Both Tiny and Centaur provide something Tusk badly needs - Snowball buddies who have strong follow up CC, solid burst damage and actually want to be in melee range.

Not to say that Tiny and Centaur is a bad lane combo, I just prefer running them with Tusk when the option presents itself.

SM+ember is ridiculous

A great trilane that I've been running which is pretty unstoppable lately has been Slark, Ogre Magi, Vengeful Spirit - you have 2 stuns + pounce and an aura. Nearly firstblood everytime!

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a lane combo so much as a draft setup. Get Oracle and Omniknight. Get two sources of damage that typically get most of their damage from skills, and will usually want a fast BKB - examples might include Slark, Phantom Assassin, Luna, Sven, Necrolyte, (core) Leshrac, Huskar, etc. The important thing is that their damage is constant and isn't reliant on cooldowns (hence Shadow Fiend is a poor choice because his damage is quite low after he's used ult and 3x razes.) Fill out the last slot with a utility pick.

Your lanes can be whatever. If you're running a trilane, consider making your major damage sources be your mid and safelane, offlane solo the Omniknight (boots+Repel at level 1 means he's very difficult to zone or kill), and have Oracle and your 5th pick operate safelane. Jungle heroes work very well with this setup, but should preferably be oriented more towards damage than support (Bambi, Bloodseeker, etc.) Sand King is a very notable pick, providing both damage and control and roaming potential with the ability to jungle once he has 2 pts in Sandstorm, and Repel allows him to just walk up to the enemy team and channel Epicenter on top of them.

Push as 5 early, and just keep pushing. Once Omniknight and Oracle are level 6, you're almost unstoppable. You can't kill Omniknight while Oracle is alive. You can't kill Oracle while Omniknight is alive. Omni and Oracle ensure their team's damage sources are free to do whatever (Repel/False Promise.) You don't even need a push-centric team to do this, but having at least one hero with pushing potential is useful. Even if the enemy team gets a Diffusal Blade for Repel, they can't do anything about False Promise, and once Omniknight has Guardian Greaves, silences aren't effective against him anymore.

No clue how this would work at the competitive level - I feel like it'd be less effective in CM because bans could break the draft before you even load into the game - but it's pretty much a free win at the pub level. Just make sure you draft some disables with the three other picks, since Omni and Oracle don't bring much in that department. Ideally you'd do something like Lina, Leshrac, or Necrolyte mid. Luna, Sven, or Leoric safelane. Omni solo offlane, Sand King or Crystal Maiden roaming between safelane and jungle, and Oracle as dedicated safelane support.

Omni should go manaboots->meka->guardian greaves, and then most likely an Agh's. Oracle's items are whatever, but Veil of Discord and Eul's are very strong on him (Eul's can be used to setup effortless E->Q->E combos, Veil makes E->Q->E combos even more disgusting but more importantly amps your CM/SK/whatever's damage output.)

Me and my friend used to faceroll Bristleback and Abbadon.
    Once you had picked up early boots and Vlads... lol.

Tusk+Riki is pretty uncommon but totally deadly, with Snowball and Ice Shards enemies will have serious issues getting out of Smoke bomb while Riki and Tusk stab them.

Lich and Faceless combo is most common in pubs!

Aa and Weaver heavy dmg early laning phase Destroys almost all defensive trilanes