Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Here we go again. "Blizzard hates alliance, horde bike won" Bike is added anyway? "Blizzard hates alliance, now we have to pay for our bike"
    think nobody is making a problem out of the fact we have to pay for the mount. The problem that people are highlighting here is the fact that the mount costs to much for what it provides. The Yak is just 20k more and it offers 2 vendors or two places to sit for passengers. The Sandstone drake is about 30-40 k ? and its a 2 person flying mount.
    A mount like this should be comparable with the engineer chopper so between 10 and 15 k gold in my opinion. Maybe even less since it does not even allow you to carry two passengers. Making it worth about the same as a normal faction mount.

But since most of us were realistic i guess most would have expected to pay 20-30k gold for it. The fact its 100k gold makes it instantly an avoid their is no reason to have this mount for that price. Unless you want to get the mount achievement or something but even then their are far better alternatives.

Not really upset about it myself its ugly as hell so

I love the smell of alliance queef in the morning

The whole bike thing was a gigantic waste of time and resources - both bikes are ugly...the horde bike is just less ugly. Honestly, I didn't care who won because I would of never used either bike in game - it was a free mount for mount count as far as I was concerned. Had the loser bike been < 10k, I probably would of bought it just because...and I would of paid up to 20k if I needed just one more mount for 200. But 100k? lol

Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    I don't think I would quit over just this(well if hadn't already quit), but it would be another straw on the camels back. And that is basically why I did quit, too damn many straws. Playing Alliance feels like being a second class citizen.
    Yeah it's so shit being Alliance and being barred from entering certain raids and BG's etc. Oh wait you're not so you're in no way a 2nd class citizen. If you're simply getting worked up over the usual 'Alliance Lore has been destroyed, Horde gets cooler things' and so on why not channel all the energy you guys use to get worked up into something that actually matters rather than a computer game

10+ Year Old Account
    100.000 gold price for the losing mount?

Seems fair to me, maybe 75.000 gold would be a little more a centered and fair.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Yeah it's so shit being Alliance and being barred from entering certain raids and BG's etc. Oh wait you're not so you're in no way a 2nd class citizen. If you're simply getting worked up over the usual 'Alliance Lore has been destroyed, Horde gets cooler things' and so on why not channel all the energy you guys use to get worked up into something that actually matters rather than a computer game
    LOL. These are always the posts that make no sense to me. It is okay for YOU to have an opinion and spew this nonsense but others that give their opinion need to focus their energy else where? Since when does energy motivate others to do stuff that matters? Those two things are not related to each other. I didn't wake up one day with tons of energy and decide to go to college or look for a better job. It does not take energy to voice an opinion on a forum. Nor does it take energy to do something life changing.

100k gold for a snow mobile. I would rather pass.

this whole bike contest have fed all the trolls and generated a lot of hate

at least it was fun to watch.

I kinda feel proud to say: I didn't sub and logged in to get the Horde bike and I'm so, so not wasting gold on the Alliance one.

Deleted
    100k ?
    3 or 4 days playing the AH coming up I think

Quote Originally Posted by Hondoshaver View Post
    A year ith no content at all, really? Troll post is Troll.
    Blame Blizzard, introducting LFR made the illusion that there is nothing to do when casuals are done with it. They obviously negate the tons of guild still doing raid progression right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    As I said, I don't want it.

But they treat Alliance like crap.

A 1 person mount with no special characteristics, and the Horde get theirs free but Alliance pay 100k? No. Max should've been like 5k, considering a decent chunk of Alliance also voted for the Horde bike, because it was infinitely better made.
    You're supposed to enjoy taking it up the ass. After all, Horde participated more heavily in some stupid-as-fuck Blizzard marketing scheme tied in with some dumbass Discovery Channel show.

Tired of being a second-class citizen in WoW. Fuck Blizzard, and fuck their dipshit out-of-game marketing garbage affecting the in-game experience.

I'd rather drink bleach than actually waste a moment of my life following something as crass and banal as "Blizzard teams up with a basic cable reality show you don't watch!" That sort of garbage is meant for the sort of pathetic lifers who hoot like dickheads at Blizzcon, AKA the Horde.
    Last edited by Progmar; 2014-08-07 at 06:22 PM.

Deleted
    What was even the point of making people vote their favourite chopper when they were already on one side or the other before the choppers were even made?

100k is a bit high considering horde get theirs free, but I like this one better than that one and will happily buy it. Just think 100k is a bit much. Lots of players have no clue how to rack up that much gold.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

Quote Originally Posted by HollerTH View Post
    WoW gold has value for you? Interesting.
    Unless you're really good at playing the AH, like 99% of wow's playerbase, wow gold = time, and 100k gold even at MoP's standards is quite huge for your average player. Even I have barely 70k gold and I do play a lot.

Ofcourse there is no indication that gold won't come much faster in WoD, making 100k really not that big of a deal in eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tha'ts a perfect price.

This isnt 2004, we are in 2014.

In 2004, 100 Golds cost ~13$ US.
    In 2014, 100K Golds cost ~90$ US.

So this mean it's the same as 700 Golds in 2004... about the same price as a vanilla epic mount riding.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Jeebus... The Alliance lost a contest which stated Only the Winning Bike goes in.
    Fuck their contest. I'm not taking the shaft quietly just because the Alliance didn't metaphorically mail in enough cereal box tops. That contest was stupid as shit and I ignored it completely. Punishing half your customers because they didn't care enough about your stupid out-of-game marketing crap is bullshit.

I genuinely don't even want the chopper but if they do that, I will simply uninstall WoW and cancel. :/ That's just wrong.
    wait..we have to read what you wrote, you tell us that you will cancel your subscription just because of a mount ?:P

Deleted
    As I said, I don't want it.

But they treat Alliance like crap.

A 1 person mount with no special characteristics, and the Horde get theirs free but Alliance pay 100k? No. Max should've been like 5k, considering a decent chunk of Alliance also voted for the Horde bike, because it was infinitely better made.
    Firstly, if the Alliance wanted the bike, they should have voted for it. Secondly, this whole 'Faction Bias' bullshit needs to stop.

Wow...thats actually cheaper then I thought it would be. I mean the grand yak is...what..120k i think? I knew no matter which one won, they would both get into the game.

I genuinely don't even want the chopper but if they do that, I will simply uninstall WoW and cancel. :/ That's just wrong.
    Suck it up buttercup. At least they are putting the Alliance chopper into the game instead of saying "horde won. deal with it". Really stupid thing to quit over.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

When i readed the blue comment saying that Alliance would have the chance to buy their chopper version for a good ammount of gold, i really thought ''well, it should be at least 100k'', guess i was right... =x

Stop bitching about this, the loser faction on that votting wouldnt even be able to have the mount in any way to begin with, so even if its 100k, it is obtainable somehow.

Did you rather that Blizzard had sticked to their word and didnt offer a chance for Alliance to have it?

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....