Can you include warforged versions in your sim. I have a 636 TVoT

It still sucks.

You suggest that PNPP would be better than my DMC (640) (equipped with a MeOT (615)) ? Weird
    Last edited by Humiliate; 2014-11-29 at 03:10 PM.

Yes, by like 20 DPS.

Any chance you can add 655 versions of SoD/CMA to the trinket list since theyre obtainable via garrisons
    Quote Originally Posted by Azabondiia View Post
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine

Why is weaponspeed not important anymore? i thought most of our spells - especially as mm - would scale with weapondmg and not weapon dps. did i miss something in the patchnotes or so?

Quote Originally Posted by caph View Post
    Why is weaponspeed not important anymore? i thought most of our spells - especially as mm - would scale with weapondmg and not weapon dps. did i miss something in the patchnotes or so?
    Yeah, patch notes of patch 1.8. >_>

Weapon damage is normalized.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeromus View Post
    Any chance you can add 655 versions of SoD/CMA to the trinket list since theyre obtainable via garrisons
    Done. 10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeromus View Post
    These are likely being buffed before release next week, hard to know for sure until then. It looks like picking up a Coin and 670 DMF will enable us to pass on all trinkets Highmaul, with the possible exception of Mythic CMA, which we would be last prio on. It is pretty frustrating that they are still iterating at this late stage.

I got the trinket sim override up so I can do the post-nerf/buff sims immediately at least.

But yeah, expect changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    These are likely being buffed before release next week, hard to know for sure until then. It looks like picking up a Coin and 670 DMF will enable us to pass on all trinkets Highmaul, with the possible exception of Mythic CMA, which we would be last prio on. It is pretty frustrating that they are still iterating at this late stage.
    I pulled a CMA today from my Highmaul garrison mission, so was curious how it'd stack up.. If it's getting a buff that'd be pretty sweet since it does seem a bit underwhelming versus other avaliable options that're easier to come by.

Out of curiosity, has anyone else noticed that their loot crate contains drops only from the 3 bosses in the actual mission? I had Mar'Gok, Ko'Ragh and Butcher and consequently got the Mar'Gok trinket. Rogue in my guild had Butcher as one of his 3 and pulled an SoD

If that's the case /praysforbrackenspore
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine

I got an SoD from mine, was lucky as hell with a 64% chance to complete it. If I didn't do it when I did it it would've disappeared, didn't look at who the bosses were though.
    Last edited by Hayro1; 2014-11-30 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    I got an SoD from mine, was lucky as hell with a 64% chance to complete it. If I didn't do it when I did it it would've disappeared, didn't look at who the bosses were though.
    Yeah mine was 55%. I figured since normal/heroic lockouts are open next week theres no point trying to min-max it, just yolo and if you get a drop nice, if not well.. youll probably have something comparably good there soon enough regardless :P

Nice though that you can actually gear up that way, by investing time into a garrison

Well missions go away after 2-4 days or whatever, no clue if the raid one does but why chance it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Well missions go away after 2-4 days or whatever, no clue if the raid one does but why chance it?
    Yep and afaik it has a 2 week ICD.

If an epic item of 640ilvl has MS/VErs on it will it then beat out a blue neck 630 with much crit on it? I get a sence that crits matters almost everything, at least now when I do dungeons and cms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    If an epic item of 640ilvl has MS/VErs on it will it then beat out a blue neck 630 with much crit on it? I get a sence that crits matters almost everything, at least now when I do dungeons and cms.
    As the OP states: ilevel > all
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    As the OP states: ilevel > all
    unless it has a socket.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    /shrug

It's one of those super specific cases.

Necks don't give a lot of Agility per point.
    Multistrike is good, Versatility is kinda meh.
    10 iLvls is good.

I'd still go for the iLvl.

You won't see any DPS difference, it'd probably be within margin of error on a sim.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    /shrug

It's one of those super specific cases.

Necks don't give a lot of Agility per point.
    Multistrike is good, Versatility is kinda meh.
    10 iLvls is good.

I'd still go for the iLvl.

You won't see any DPS difference, it'd probably be within margin of error on a sim.
    could use the provided scale factors. It would most likely be a negligible difference so you might as well wear the higher ilvl to buff your ilvl.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Could use those and get a near-identical result which would tell us no more than the brains between our ears, yeah.