But he's ours and we love him.
    Necessary evil!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mtvoelker View Post
    But he's ours and we love him.
    I agree with this.

Deleted
    Ok so now I hate being honest and sharing loot with int shammies. It occurred to me to say in raid that my sec stats were so close togheter that I could take every possible stat combination and still make it good. Now I'm looting every versatility/whatever item that drops instead of the fancy ones with crit/multistrike, which go to our shamans

Quote Originally Posted by pichuca View Post
    Ok so now I hate being honest and sharing loot with int shammies. It occurred to me to say in raid that my sec stats were so close togheter that I could take every possible stat combination and still make it good. Now I'm looting every versatility/whatever item that drops instead of the fancy ones with crit/multistrike, which go to our shamans
    Got pretty lucky yday on a normal 30 clear, got the crit bracers crit/ms legs+boots so im sitting at almost 38% raid buffed crit
    Quote Originally Posted by Azabondiia View Post
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine

Another question about mastery, the tooltip on mouseover rounds down to whole %, is the excess actually awarded or is it wasted?

It is awarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated the OP's stat weights. Small numerical changes, Mastery put below Haste in overall priority, is still equal or slightly better with 100% ST but that's not really realistic on many fights atm, so putting it lower will reduce your punishment if you fuck up and stuff.

It says 35%, but in AskMrRobot that's 40% because it doesn't count the 5% crit passive (its 1985 crit).

10+ Year Old Account
    Azor, if it helps, average uptime seems to be 85% on most highmaul fights. with up to 95% on well known fights. Is that a percentage where those star priorities are good to use?

It's running at roughly 85%, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by opbear View Post
    Azor, if it helps, average uptime seems to be 85% on most highmaul fights. with up to 95% on well known fights. Is that a percentage where those star priorities are good to use?
    damn, I really got to get my shits together. Barely touching the 80%.

Can you explain why barrage is a single target dps increase, on all the sims ive ran for my char its less DPET than aimed shot and it costs more focus, not sure if its because my char is wierd or because you can cancel the channel or some other wierd stuff.

Deleted
    Barrage is dps loss to single target.

Deleted
    Is it just me or is kill shot absolutely bonkers? Did some normal/heroic yesterday and was like mid pack above 35% hp (17-30 people) then when boss died top 4 everytime. It feels absolutely crazy how hard it hits. Are there other specs with similar good executions or we just completely crush that niche atm?
    Yeah Kill shot is absolutely crazy. I'm doing same damage as monk and couple other guys on Butcher then when KS starts and woops I have 3k more dps in the end.

1. In a fight like Twin Ogron where u have 2 bosses up do i still use GT or is Barrage better?
    2. Have anyone else noticed CS not hitting the 2 bosses at same time even though we were 1 tanking the fight with the 2 bosses stacked up? Or am I just reading the logs wrong? https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=12

I see 2 chimaera shots in there, one is blue and the other is green (not sure what it means) and also the damage from both seem to be 70% on one boss and 25% on the other (ish) shouldn't it be closer considering how the two guys were stacked for most part of the fight (except when one of them would do his charge)

3. I'm a new hunter so I'm curious if there are things I can check on logs that could point out where I can improve (i.e. ST uptime etc). Any other tips here? Maybe the number of CS I vs the length of the fight?

10+ Year Old Account
    So when is blizzard going to increase the cleave range on chimera shot? Am I the only person who thinks that its ridiculously small and never hits anything even when sometimes enemies are stacked? :|

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    I see 2 chimaera shots in there, one is blue and the other is green (not sure what it means) and also the damage from both seem to be 70% on one boss and 25% on the other (ish) shouldn't it be closer considering how the two guys were stacked for most part of the fight (except when one of them would do his charge)
    Multistrike.

- - - Updated - - -

could point out where I can improve (i.e. ST uptime etc)
    ST uptime will improve as you learn the fights, know where to stand and when to move.

You can also use WeakAuras (or something similar) to track how long you have left to move to the exact millisecond before you lose your ST buff.

1. In a fight like Twin Ogron where u have 2 bosses up do i still use GT or is Barrage better?
    2. Have anyone else noticed CS not hitting the 2 bosses at same time even though we were 1 tanking the fight with the 2 bosses stacked up? Or am I just reading the logs wrong? https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=12

3. I'm a new hunter so I'm curious if there are things I can check on logs that could point out where I can improve (i.e. ST uptime etc). Any other tips here? Maybe the number of CS I vs the length of the fight?
    1) Use Glaive Toss, still.

2) I am not a champion at how the Chimaera Shot nature/frost damage works/how it behaves on multiple targets. I am pretty sure that on 2 targets it hits one with each of the types and it should be 50/50 if everything was perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

So when is blizzard going to increase the cleave range on chimera shot? Am I the only person who thinks that its ridiculously small and never hits anything even when sometimes enemies are stacked? :|

- - - Updated - - -

Multistrike.

- - - Updated - - -

ST uptime will improve as you learn the fights, know where to stand and when to move.

You can also use WeakAuras (or something similar) to track how long you have left to move to the exact millisecond before you lose your ST buff.
    It's not Multistrike since Multistrike hits are not counted as separate attacks. You can even see the Frost/Nature versions of the spell Multistrike separately in the Hits (Ms) where the number in brackets is obvs the number of Multistrikes. c.c

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree. I would definately trade like 5 yards more into CS for some nerf in damage for Kill Shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    1) Use Glaive Toss, still.
    Barrage should be better on Twin Ogron.

Bosses are not stacked always(and they REALLY need to be stacked for GT to hit, same with Chimaera), thus Glaive Toss can't get full value, where Barrage will because it shoots in a cone. Simulations != Real encounters.