Quote Originally Posted by Frapa View Post
    Hey! just a question about a trinket as I haven't really found much about it - the Kihra's Adrenaline InjectorKihra's Adrenaline at ilvl 735 2/2 is that anny good for MM hunters?

Yerak-silvermoon if you wanna look my hunter up
    It's the BiS trinket with those stats.

Deleted
    am having a hard time deciding what trinkets to use for archi mythic. we just started progressing on him. from what i read on the guide on use trinkets are more less the best. my trinkets i have atm is : kihras(730) censer(740) heirloom trinket , coil socked(730) tho i am already softcaped without it. also got warforged mythic on use trinket frome brf. and lastly mirrior 730. my first thought was kihras and maby heirloom trinket. thoughts?

I think Kihra's and Mirror, personally. Mirror is good single target and gets better with more. If you have issues killing Doomfire Spirits as a raid group, then you could tweak your setup if need be.

(PS. I've been farming for Kihra's for weeks. I'm jealous.)

Deleted
    as for mirror, do i try and save it for doomfires or just spawn it on boss(if he's not gonna move). first doomfire dies rly quick but dps on second one has been lacking at times.

Deleted
    For Mythic Archimonde encounter I found that heirloom trinket + censer gives me more dps than mirror+any other choices... but It's personal opinion, I didnt make numbers and I could be wrong, but well maybe works for someone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    (PS. I've been farming for Kihra's for weeks. I'm jealous.)
    Gotten it 4 weeks in a row now. Every single one beeing 685 #sad

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxi View Post
    For Mythic Archimonde encounter I found that heirloom trinket + censer gives me more dps than mirror+any other choices... but It's personal opinion, I didnt make numbers and I could be wrong, but well maybe works for someone
    No, it's not personal opinion. You are wrong. That's not my opinion, that's just fact.

I got myself a Mythic Fel Spring Coil last night & previously I was using an HC Censer. (Both upgraded 2/2)

My question is: What fights should these trinkets be swapped around in favor of the other? If at all? I also own a HCWFS Mirror of the Blade Master, I pretty much use this trinket on most fights at the moment except for M Gorfiend. Is the Mythic Coil & HCWFS Mirror the best until I get myself a Mythic Censer?

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Gotten it 4 weeks in a row now. Every single one beeing 685 #sad
    I don't know what's worse: Getting it every week but having it be crap ilvl or not getting it at all. #thestruggle.
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    No, it's not personal opinion. You are wrong. That's not my opinion, that's just fact.
    It's not a fact unless satirically proven with mathematical data in a manner than directly correlates with the statement you deemed a false and/or true statement.

Infracted. Don't remove infraction messages.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2016-03-11 at 08:28 PM.

Deleted
    Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    It's not a fact unless satirically proven with mathematical data in a manner than directly correlates with the statement you deemed a false and/or true statement.
    He has proven it though is the problem with your retort, many pages back actually and guide on icy-veins. Now, there are factors that influence this such as playstyle and roll in the raid, like for me getting put in last mark knockback on Arch, then kiting an Infernal if necessary, the dancing, then trying to plant feet for a while before repeating high movement again. This makes my mastery horrible in that phase, but it still lines up with CDs to be the biggest burst combo and most advantageous for most raid situations. Again though, my playstyle/role doesn't allow for it and my damage suffers, so I use a different trinket combo on that fight that works better for me, that doesn't mean Azor's guide is wrong though. I don't have a Khiras worth using, so my combo is mirror/censer with mirrors being on Archie in p3 for maximum usage. With Coil, I run into the issue of mastery not having much value.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2016-03-10 at 11:29 PM.

Deleted
    People still taking Alright's bait. )) !

Deleted
    The problem was that i SHARED my OPINION that is not the same as Azor's, so im sorry, yeah I should do it wrong and sorry about posting anything here.

Since this is a theorycrafting thread opinions are not whats wanted here. Should be obvious. This is about facts for whats best where. And wouldn´t you get angry when you get the same easy questions or opinions that are factually wrong for month? I can understand azor.

Most people just stop answering in such a place. So I am grateful that he hasn´t up till now.

Thanks for your persistance and work Azor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxi View Post
    The problem was that i SHARED my OPINION that is not the same as Azor's, so im sorry, yeah I should do it wrong and sorry about posting anything here.
    Having a opinion and a personal preference is fine, but that doesn't change the way facts work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    as for mirror, do i try and save it for doomfires or just spawn it on boss(if he's not gonna move). first doomfire dies rly quick but dps on second one has been lacking at times.
    Well i havent seen Archi Myth yet so i have no idea do the spam timers on doomfires are same like HC and normal where second one comes up with Mirror CD off and shortly after doom deathcaller pops up just between boss and spirit and makes perfect spot fo using mirror on his head
    That also depends how fast deathcaller dies too if he dies prety fast then i use it on boss once spirit is spawned it will hit doomfire for sure
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-03-11 at 12:04 PM.

Second Doomfire is closer to the 50-55s mark. On early progress, this made Stone of the Elements a pretty sexy trinket #themoreyouknow.

Deleted
    i was thinking of using kihras trinket. but i wonder how well it will work in p3. we only been there a few trys but looking at videos it seems to be much moment which prob gonna make it hard to keep the buff up.

Hello can someone give me a WA for loom trinket seems like a huge thread to checkout;P