Quote Originally Posted by psuwannanon View Post
    Aim Shot with Vulnerable debuff higher priority than Windburst right??
    Correct. Windburst is purely for when Vulnerable isn't active, Sidewinders isn't about to cap or has Marking active, and Barrage is on cooldown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

So little talk on Beast mastery. I'm torn - I really like Hati and BM mechanics but I also plan to do mythic raids and I know MM is the way to go then. Anyone else feeling same?

With BM for M+ and MM for raids, are we setting loot spec to BM for relics or MM?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marmil View Post
    So little talk on Beast mastery. I'm torn - I really like Hati and BM mechanics but I also plan to do mythic raids and I know MM is the way to go then. Anyone else feeling same?
    I mean no, I'd personally rather watch paint dry than play BM. BM feels really shit without a focus generator imo, each to their own though. If you enjoy it just go for it unless you're in a top 100 guild or something.

how comes that now according to the statpriority now mastery and haste are even above agi?
    that seems kinda counter intuitive to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    I mean no, I'd personally rather watch paint dry than play BM. BM feels really shit without a focus generator imo, each to their own though. If you enjoy it just go for it unless you're in a top 100 guild or something.

There is... you got dire beast+dire beast procs and you can take chimera shot

I don't see how you actually run out of focus with BM unless you mindlessly spam cobra shot

Quote Originally Posted by Flaim View Post
    how comes that now according to the statpriority now mastery and haste are even above agi?
    that seems kinda counter intuitive to me.
    Agility scaling for Marksmanship is super weak, in exchange, weapon DPS scaling is very high.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    There is... you got dire beast+dire beast procs and you can take chimera shot

I don't see how you actually run out of focus with BM unless you mindlessly spam cobra shot
    I'm on about how much downtime there is. Also the optimal dps talents don't include those talents.

guys,

can someone re-post the 13 traits required for BM for mythic+? i tried to find it, but couldn't..

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmo7 View Post
    guys,

can someone re-post the 13 traits required for BM for mythic+? i tried to find it, but couldn't..
    http://imgur.com/0lDJTNu

Up to 2/3 furious swipes iirc.

So, raptor strike is pretty much useless right? I mean, at this point I have two other focus moves that are better that I would rather have focus to use immediately when they pop up. Using raptor strike does nothing but gimp my focus. Curious because I am seeing all these artifact talents for it, yet I never touch the thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    So, raptor strike is pretty much useless right? I mean, at this point I have two other focus moves that are better that I would rather have focus to use immediately when they pop up. Using raptor strike does nothing but gimp my focus. Curious because I am seeing all these artifact talents for it, yet I never touch the thing.

Top right T1 Talent choice makes it important, the skill itself is bad though. It might depend on haste, but you're never capping focus anyway even if you don't use it. And it seems like Carve is already better on 2 targets.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-08-31 at 08:00 AM.

How big is the dps difference between BM and MM? I prefer the BM playstyle (mostly because I hate having to stand still and cast, BM mobility #1), so I'm curious how much I'll be dragging my friends down while playing it.

I'm a bit annoyed with Artifacts already lol. Previously, I would always flip flop between the two depending on what I was doing (BM most of the time, especially soloing/questing, but MM for fights that weren't friendly to pets), and having to essentially choose between the two until I get enough Artifact Power is kind of annoying.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Azor, I was considering race changing from a Human to a Night Elf. However, according to your Icy-Veins guide, I saw that humans were better, does it really make a huge difference between the races if I were to race change?

The guide answers that question, considering it shows the approx. DPS difference between the races.

Azor, how do you recommend getting BM artifact relics? At 110 I'm questing in MM and have my loot spec set to MM in case of a legendary drop. I use BM in dungeons, but again there have spec set to MM for the same reason. When/how do I get relics for BM? I'm sure it's obvious but I'm overlooking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Piene View Post
    http://imgur.com/0lDJTNu

Up to 2/3 furious swipes iirc.
    Isn't that only twelve traits or am I missing something? Or is that counting the first part of the second line (the 3rd gold)?
    Last edited by Pengalor; 2016-08-31 at 11:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PeopleReady View Post
    Azor, how do you recommend getting BM artifact relics? At 110 I'm questing in MM and have my loot spec set to MM in case of a legendary drop. I use BM in dungeons, but again there have spec set to MM for the same reason. When/how do I get relics for BM? I'm sure it's obvious but I'm overlooking it.
    I just look ahead at the bosses to see what relics they drop and change loot spec accordingly :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Isn't that only twelve traits or am I missing something? Or is that counting the first part of the second line (the 3rd gold)?
    Yeah that's right, the next point after 2/3 furious swipes jumps up to 6840 AP required.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    1/1 Beast Master
    3/3 Focus of the Titans
    3/3 Mimiron's Shell
    3/3 Jaws of Thunder
    1/1 Master of Beasts
    2/3 Furious Swipes

1 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 2 = 13