Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My Worgen Death Knight PVP's in faux Stormwind Guard armor (You can't get the exact look) and this makes me very excited.

Question is though, would I need to level up Garrisons on my DK alt to be able to get the transmog?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    My Worgen Death Knight PVP's in faux Stormwind Guard armor (You can't get the exact look) and this makes me very excited.

Question is though, would I need to level up Garrisons on my DK alt to be able to get the transmog?
    Atm yes,garrisons are character specific

I am still waiting for

WTB updated Night Elf Sentinel armor, WITH GLAIVES.

Man, now I wish I played a plate user.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    I am still waiting for
    Yes, seems the Warcraft footmen are all left handed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    That will cost you a raid tier.

I have no problem with them not being labeled as plate. And I hope that they make new updated versions for all the racial guard armor, and make them not have armor type restrictions as well.

I wonder if they are BoA, or BoP? Would hate to have to wait so long on every character to get the requirements for it, as well as being forced to be level 90+

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I wonder if they are BoA, or BoP? Would hate to have to wait so long on every character to get the requirements for it, as well as being forced to be level 90+
    The armour is BoA (bind-to-account). So you only need to get it on one character.

Deleted
    Yea now they just need to update all the other racial guard armorsets and ill be happy. Human and Orc are among my least favorite guard sets :<

oh look, blizzard ignoring all the races that arent human again

Really hope they add other faction city guard, Id love to get a UC set for my DK, and a Spellbreaker shield on my Paladin.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Awesome, I wish it looked even more like the concept art above and the render here, but I want to see it on the new human model with his adjusted geosets.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

This is actually pretty cool considering my guild is called The Stormwind Guard.

I am still waiting for
    This above is how Warcraft looks like.

This below I don't even know what it tries to be

Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Omigoshomigoshomigosh!! I've time and again said that I'd love to see racial armor added, and now it is!! Can't wait to see what they'll add as we move forward!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    oh look, blizzard ignoring all the races that arent human again
    Oh look, someone complaining because he can't use common sense again.

They will UNDOUBTEDLY add armor for other races as well. Stop the QQ already.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

I'll wait and see on that one.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post

That will cost you a raid tier.
    I'm starting to wish that whenever someone used that asinine line, joke or not, they'd have a giant foot come down from the skies and splort them. Monty Python style.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I'll wait and see on that one.
    That's a refreshing change that I think more people should adopt. If not confident, then at least wait until you get a statement that it won't happen before complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    This above is how Warcraft looks like.

This below I don't even know what it tries to be

That Death Knight tier set is horrendously ugly I will give you that. The belt is okay. Sort of. Maybe. That's about it.

Mythic set is soooooo much nicer. But yeah, they drop the ball sometimes and put out some pretty ghastly sets. The Hunter T16 set is nasty. In occasions like that, I'd welcome something a lot simpler.

I am still waiting for
    *snip*
    Maybe when they start making gear truly 3D throughout! It'd be too awesome for words.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Omigoshomigoshomigosh!! I've time and again said that I'd love to see racial armor added, and now it is!! Can't wait to see what they'll add as we move forward!

- - - Updated - - -

i'll stop qq'ing when the devs can make lore that isnt orcs and humans for once

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    The sentinel armour is actually pretty shit. Night Elves should be wearing the style of gear they have in artwork. Like this (but less revealing):