Stood in the Fire Larsadius Rex's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

New around here, want to be more involved :)

Hello, fellow warriors!

I'm new around here, and to the warrior class, but I'm here to stay for at least WoD (perfect time to join, right?). I've been playing WoW on and off for 4 years, but never really got involved, but now I'm looking to change that and actually become part of the community. I have a twitter (@larsardion) and would love to get to know everyone around here better. Cheers!
    -----------------------------------------------
    “It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.”

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow ehm, I do not even know how to handle this thread. Usually you make your debut with a more or less useful comment in a random thread but hey, i guess this here isn´t against the rules either.
    Beware that the warrior community in this forum is pretty direct and not reluctant to discuss controversial stuff. Don´t mistaken that for rudeness. If you have questions about basics, you will be redirected to guides. If you have questions about something that is mentioned in another thread, you will be redirected there. Don´t expect anyone to take you by your hand and show you stuff. A minimum of personal dedication is expected.
    Asides that, people won´t fail to help you with other stuff. I have never witnessed a thread going unanswered.

Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Actually we are pretty rude too. But in a helpful way.

For reals though, if you want to be more involved, all you need to do is be more involved. Post, come up with ideas, test things in game, understand what is feasible and what is not and discuss.

Hi!, I am in the same boat i think, Returning after a llooonng break in prep for WoD re-rolled warrior enjoying it alot at the moment so hoping to stick around :-)

Deleted
    There is a looooong 6.0 changes thread waiting for you to catch up on stuff Though if you're mainly interested in Fury and want a little more condensed version, the RIP Fury thread is a nice starter too o/