Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Warlords launch before 10th Anniversary

The molten Corgi being the 10th anniversary reward pretty much confirms warlords release before 10th anniversary.
    Imagine if life really was fair, and all the bad things that happen to you happen because you deserved them.

7+ Year Old Account
    What makes you say that?

10+ Year Old Account
    The cat hair in my coffee this morning pretty much confirms the ex-pac will be released in 2016.

Oy. We've got like four or five active threads on this. You aren't any more right because you can make a thread. While you're probably right, this is at least three too many.
    Blizzard has forgone the route of taking risks with their stories and has decided that
    pandering to the rebellious pre-teen mindset is a safer bet. Thanks Metzen.

the fact MC likely has Tmog gear and the mount and that 1 month is not nearly enough time for majority of the playerbase to level I'm goign to say no.

Its stupid to even believe that the Anniversary event is a post WoD and not a 6.0 prepatch thing. Why would you want LFR MC and SS VS TM when you are working on all the new stuff in WoD.

Nevermind SS\vTM is a 100V100 BG and half the players alts will not beable to do it unless you level like a madman. Plus those ques while waiting would behorrendeous.

TLDR anyone who expects WoD before Blizzcon is hilarious. however why bitch? Prepatch will likely be out towards end of September which is just around the corner.

The molten Corgi being the 10th anniversary reward pretty much confirms warlords release after 10th anniversary.
    Fixed that for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    the fact MC likely has Tmog gear and the mount and that 1 month is not nearly enough time for majority of the playerbase to level
    Oh come on. If you average 1 hour a day, a month is enough time for max level.

People have to use their noggins for a second I mean honestly. How many of you have actually done a WoW expansion launch for the the laughable october 14th date most people belieev we would literally get the prepatch 30 days from now. Very unlikely as tuning is just getting underway for classes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    Oh come on. If you average 1 hour a day, a month is enough time for max level.
    Dude you don't seem to understand I can hit max level and best in slot 5 man gear within the first 3-4 days + full loremaster. Alot of people do not have this kind of time. Sometimes I struggle to find time to wipe my ass during the day because there is so much to do.

Do you think the prepatch is going to hit in 30 days? Seriously? If not then Exp launch is post blizzcon. October launching the prepatch is PERFECTLY fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    well the corgi and the core hound mount are in the WoD casc files, and cant be find anywhere on live server files. So 6.0 will be released before 10th anniversary. will the xp pac though? maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Fixed that for ya.
    You did fix it for him correct. since the anniversary likely goes hand in hand with the prepatch therefor the hilarious idea that the new outline on the corgi although its also highly related to flame monsters would be in the game irregardless because thats what the prepatch is for.

10+ Year Old Account
    It only confirms 6.0 release before November.

IMO, it would be best to release WoD AFTER wow's 10th anniversary is over. That is, 6.0 comes out, we play around in mythic SoO, play with new changes, roflstomp older content. Then we get 10th anniversary stuff for 2 weeks, along with Pilgrim's Bounty (which will have some new stuff), which will 100% keep ppl subscribed. They finish up WoD during that time, and then release WoD itself in Dec. officially, with a week to get characters to 100 for Winter Veil.

I guess we will know 100% certain on Thursday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by darkvexen View Post
    well the corgi and the core hound mount are in the WoD casc files, and cant be find anywhere on live server files. So 6.0 will be released before 10th anniversary. will the xp ac though? maybe.
    =/ or 6.0 launches with the anniversary

I'm so happy this will end in 45 hours and 20 minutes.

Do you think the prepatch is going to hit in 30 days? Seriously?
    Why not? Thursday announcement of october release, as well announcement that 6.0 is going on the PTR within the next week or so. It's pretty reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by pvrwizard View Post
    The molten Corgi being the 10th anniversary reward pretty much confirms warlords release before 10th anniversary.
    What made you think this one sentence required a new thread instead of being in one of the various other launch speculation threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    It only confirms 6.0 release before November.

IMO, it would be best to release WoD AFTER wow's 10th anniversary is over. That is, 6.0 comes out, we play around in mythic SoO, play with new changes, roflstomp older content. Then we get 10th anniversary stuff for 2 weeks, along with Pilgrim's Bounty (which will have some new stuff), which will 100% keep ppl subscribed. They finish up WoD during that time, and then release WoD itself in Dec. officially, with a week to get characters to 100 for Winter Veil.

I guess we will know 100% certain on Thursday.
    You realize it's the same thing as heroic SoO with -5 members or +10. That's not new content. That's not what we want.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if OP is drunk but, as already pointed out, this insinuates the opposite.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    Why not? Thursday announcement of october release, as well announcement that 6.0 is going on the PTR within the next week or so. It's pretty reasonable.
    Because the game needs to be tuned and broken as fuck stuff tends to drive people away. two months is not a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    You realize it's the same thing as heroic SoO with -5 members or +10. That's not new content. That's not what we want.
    You realise abiltiy cuts class revamps and less players entirely changes the strats and how everything works yes? Oh hello Thok let me aura mas.... oh dear...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Because the game needs to be tuned and broken as fuck stuff tends to drive people away. two months is not a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

You realise abiltiy cuts class revamps and less players entirely changes the strats and how everything works yes? Oh hello Thok let me aura mas.... oh dear...
    well things have been weird with WoD. usually we never here about alpha invites, and all in the past, alpha for blizzard meant world exploration and no npc. but this time around people got invited to alpha and it was basically a beta.

Deleted
    I disagree. IMO the launch date will be either December 2nd or 9th after the event has finished.

Edit: also I think patch 6.0 will be released 4th of November. Just guesses pretty much but it's what I feel will happen