Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    can we just kill waker already? wtf guys i remember when this game was like train on this and train on that, now you all have your opinions and shit. That aint fun

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're claiming your role is also just called Imanity Mercy, then I'm less inclined to vote for Waker.

I'm still inclined to vote for Danner though.

ana pls, you will never get anywhere using logic. Vote waker, just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    you mention Celtic yet Reti is on the same number and Largehorn on 0.
    I didn't even realize Largey hasn't posted yet :v At least say hi to me, damnit!

Even I'm not looking at post count yet, thread is too new. Day too short, people could easily be busy
    In addition, I checked who was low on post count a while ago (didn't post it because it's irrelevent this early) you mention Celtic yet Reti is on the same number and Largehorn on 0.
    I agree - with only 24 hours, Largehorn's daily window to play may be near the deadline. I forget what time zone / work schedule he has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading wiki etc but where would be the best place to watch the anime in the Uk?

@Kleos If you have access to Crunchyroll they have all of it.

RE: TPRs. Most of the cast are potential TPRs of some sort. Jibril, Kurami, her elf, the old man, the little girl werebeast, Tet, even Shiro and Sora--the only named character I think has any real chance at being a VT is probably Stephanie Dolan. So it would depend on just when in the series TD is going from--in NGNL, Shiro and Sora earn the loyalty of the other characters by beating them in games.

... could that make this some sort of reverse cult game? Town (i.e. Imanity) has to defeat the scum in order to recruit them? Would that even matter? Not sure how that would work out.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Kleos View Post
    Reading wiki etc but where would be the best place to watch the anime in the Uk?
    I have a bunch of crunchyroll free passes that I can give away. It has all of the episodes in 1080p. Each of my passes is 48-hours, so how many do you think you'll need to watch thirteen 20 minute episodes?

- - - Updated - - -

:v I didn't realize most of them had expired, I thought I had like 20 passes, I only have 4 >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleos View Post
    I found it on youtube.

You know what, Anakso, you may have a point. I may want an easy lynch, because I really do not know who to vote for here. On the other hand, I want the RIGHT easy lynch. Otherwise I would just vote Waker, and I don't feel he is the right lynch. My day 1 policy is to read posts really really thorough, then figure out who to vote for. Tomec is my best bet so far, but I don't really feel like voting him for that alone. If no good candidate emerges, then I vote a lurker. At least the people who participated risked something.

As you say, we're still only 15 or so hours into the gameday. Too early to call people lurkers. However, the day is only lasting 24 hours. We're over the half-way mark. If I can't push people into saying something before the day ends, then when can I? If you think it is a scummy attitude, then vote Danner. At least you are standing up for something. There are always a lot of people who isn't. I've been scum enough to know that I can live to day 6 easily bay saying almost nothing. "I'm not being scummy, I'm just blending with the crowd". I'm not expecting much from anyone on day 1. But I expect everyone to try. A single post with a random roll vote is slightly below passing grade in my book.

I would normally wait 24 hours before calling out people on these things, yes. But ... this game that won't work due to the short day 1 deadline. Celtic is obviously only joking regarding his reason for voting me. It's a thing we have going. I don't normally vote for Celtic for real either. But if he's not going to show before day 2, then my regrets will be small. I will vote for a "lurker" day 1 unless finding/given a better target. And 8 hours before the deadline isn't really too late to place that intended vote, is it?

That said, I was NOT aware Largehorn had not posted. That is a mistake on my end. One that is easy to correct.

unvote vote: largehorn

This vote will be moved if Largehorn appears.

--

Regarding the rolecard comparison debacle, I really do not want to touch it, which is why I won't acknowledge that argument for anything. There is a rule on the first page that is relevant. I have a strong feeling it has been broken. If I was a mod, I would have given the scum teams a town safeclaim anyway, making such ploys utterly useless at best, and self-defeating at worst. I learned my lessons here.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    @mercy 2 max, 1 probably, I have the house to myself this evening so can probably do them all tonight

Ok PM me your email and I'll send you the code, if you want another one just ask in a couple days

It'll probably tell you in the email how to activate it, if not then just look around the site. I've never used a guest code so I'm not sure how it works :v

Anyone else who wants a CR pass just send me a PM, I still have a few I can give out before they expire

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit more uncomfortable then most with voting lurkers today I think because I know for a fact I won't be online for at least the last 3 hours (but up to 5) of the day, and with such a short day it is very likely that I could vote Large for lurking and then suddenly he comes on and isn't lurking, then I'd want to move my vote but couldn't because I'd be asleep.

So, at the very least I'm waiting until I'm about ready to go to bed before I put a vote somewhere, I'll figure it out at the time. Personally, I'm all for your looking through posts for someone to vote for but I think Waker was a better target than Tomec, prior to Mercy coming out and claiming he has the same role. If you also have the same role, I'd understand the want to move the vote but from your post about why the vote was bad, I don't think you do have that role (as you didn't mention anything about it and in fact pointed to his GF claim as the reason which was not the reason for any votes or suspicion apart from maybe Kels)

That's why your attempt to derail the train and more importantly discredit votes was suspicious to me.

Without you, without Waker and without wanting to go the lurker route though, I'm at a loss so I imagine I will go the lurker route eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Is CR even available in Australia?
    Although I think I saw no game no life on Netflix anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm doesn't seem like it is on Netflix.

Is CR even available in Australia?
    A quick google search answered me - yes

Well, I thought my claim would be obvious and that every other VT would be imanity too, but if you are citizens of some other race (or some could be named imanity members then...?) I don't know why you would think that imanity isn't town, even without thinking of whether or not my claim is true. But to be honest, I am not even that mad if I die, I am just a VT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Regarding the rolecard comparison debacle, I really do not want to touch it, which is why I won't acknowledge that argument for anything. There is a rule on the first page that is relevant. I have a strong feeling it has been broken. If I was a mod, I would have given the scum teams a town safeclaim anyway, making such ploys utterly useless at best, and self-defeating at worst. I learned my lessons here.
    We aren't comparing rolecards, though. We're not discussing how flavour is worded or how a wincon looks. We're just talking about what VTs are called.

Also, you can't really ignore suspicion based on an assumption regarding the game, based on what you would do as a mod. Fakeclaims are not that common for scum to have. Especially in larger game where scum tends to have power roles. Do you know something that I don't regarding the mafia?

Oh and let's take joke vote away anyway.

Unvote

Currently trying to figure out who'd I would go for.

Anakso:
    Not gonna comment on my role.

I'm not sure I wanted to derail the waker train. But I wanted a reason for it. Kel jokevoted IMO. Pistol has clarified that he was serious about the vote, so that's fine, though I cannot buy his argument. I will group his vote with Lysah's vote though. I still don't like the train.

Crunchyroll is NOT available in Australia.
    Well, it's available, but the selection you get is... pretty abysmal. This is because you are present in the pacific, and thus DIRECT COMPETITION with japan's internal streaming. Because obviously.
    You can re-route that through a proxy as with Netflix though.

I have to wonder what Australia ever did to deserve a continent stacked full of poisonous animals, drop bears, sharks and extemely crappy internet ... and no crunchyroll.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

if I have learned anything is that you trust no one on day 1 lol

I barely trust myself on Day1

Do we know if it's minority lynch?

as that changes how people vote

Wb Greeney hello EvilJessica

@cruelle you have asked about the vote count in that manner before I am slightly worried :S I think you have a problem maybe some of those pills might help you out ...what was it again 'fluffinwithmymuffin' or have a mint ><

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    @cruelle you have asked about the vote count in that manner before I am slightly worried :S I think you have a problem maybe some of those pills might help you out ...what was it again 'fluffinwithmymuffin' or have a mint ><
    Leave me out of this. I'm just terrified Eviljessica is going to frame me for murdering a bus load of school kids.