10+ Year Old Account

Details of the WoD Collector's Edition

Have they released any details on the collector's edition yet?

Nope. Probably won't be happening this month. Probably sometime next month when we can preorder it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayperos View Post
    Nope. Probably won't be happening this month. Probably sometime next month when we can preorder it.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

- - - Updated - - -

Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]http://www.valhallaguild.net/images/wod-ce.jpg[IMG]
    Yeah, they just put the page up. I really want to see the mousepad though, preordered it anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just called my local Gamestop to ask about pre-ordering, he said they still don't have anything about it. So far it seems like it's only Amazon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they just put the page up. I really want to see the mousepad though, preordered it anyway.
    Amazon is terrible for getting it to you in a timely manner though. I'll just go to GameStop and pre-order it so I can at least get it AT midnight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draykin View Post
    Just called my local Gamestop to ask about pre-ordering, he said they still don't have anything about it. So far it seems like it's only Amazon.
    Give it a few hours to a day...
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Amazon is terrible for getting it to you in a timely manner though. I'll just go to GameStop and pre-order it so I can at least get it AT midnight.
    Naw, I have prime. I get stuff fast.

I never had troubles with Amazon delivery, but I won't take the risk basing on what you say, I really wouldn't enjoy getting it late. However, I always bought my collectors to the same video-games shop and I always got it from 1 to 2 days before it was released (the vendor is nice, I guess). Well, I suppose it will be Collector for my birthday, it's WoTLK all over again, yay !

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw, I have prime. I get stuff fast.
    and I have prime too, but Amazon is not allow to ship pre-orders to where delivery breaks street date... So when others are playing WoD at midnight or even the next morning, you'll be waiting for it to be delivered that afternoon still.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):