Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, this is so stressful. What's the timeframe to finish my CMs? I just got back, super worried about not getting them in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc, orc, orc. Boring.

Orc, orc, orc. Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Minti - Lightbringer View Post
    ??? Idk, i think that's pretty conclusive.
    PTR is not mentioned once in the blue post.
    Blizzard used the word "testing", which was translated to PTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Orc, orc, orc. Interesting!
    So long as both sides get a good perspective (Alliance / Horde), can be. I'm just hoping this expansion keeps orcs interesting.

I wonder when we can expect it to hit live...anyone have any ideas?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I wonder when we can expect it to hit live...anyone have any ideas?
    Isn't it usually 2 months after pre-patch the expansion hits? So about a month from now for live?

As for the PTR I've no idea, they said there wasn't much that needed to actually be "tested" when questioned about it earlier so I assume it won't be up there for very long.

Is this blasted lands 6.0 questline as boring as the video makes it out to be? Mostly talking to npcs over and over?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    Is this blasted lands 6.0 questline as boring as the video makes it out to be? Mostly talking to npcs over and over?
    Interesting pre-expansion events would cost you a raid tier.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully be start of October-ish, I still have CMs to do. 6.0 doesn't bring much I see myself interested in doing for too long.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Coulda sworn they showed Thrall being the start, then after accepting his quest, you go talk to the Alliance character after, but may be mistaken.
    Nope. At the Shattered Beach Head Maraad is talking to Alliance and Thrall is talking to Horde. I know this because I went to investigate the Horde part. I don't know the full extent of the pre event though. I expect it to be much much more.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Here I was hoping for Orc-tober... I mean, October. Ah well.

The cinematic was good, but... it really failed to 'catch' me like all the others did. Well, except for Vanilla... Vanilla's was never that impressive, in my opinion.

Say "Lok'tar friend, what is it you wish?" one more time! I dare ya mofo!

Quote Originally Posted by Alissana View Post
    Say "Lok'tar friend, what is it you wish?" one more time! I dare ya mofo!
    Lol he keeps saying it. I also made a video from a warrior's perspective of the blasted lands questline and it annoyed me to no end.

Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Hopefully be start of October-ish, I still have CMs to do. 6.0 doesn't bring much I see myself interested in doing for too long.
    Yeah, there are also still plenty of achievements in game, right?.... >.>

6.0 can't come soon enough.
    HORRIFIC VISIONS SOLO - CASUAL GEAR

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3v...fz8ZVIrd4sOgvw

How many mounts does mythic SoO drop? 2 like 25 man now or 1 like 10 man?

Deleted
    Lets hope they will try to put it on live before sept 30 (end of Q3) to counter their dropping subscription numbers .

The event on the beta atm is pretty lame, feels like there is something big missing.

For those who want to see a full lenght horde walkthrough (with german commentary) anyways, check out:

or a shorter alliance version here:

Deleted
    I'm a little confused...

King Wrynn and Warchief Vol’jin have called upon their greatest champions to join the front lines in the Blasted Lands and do whatever they can to stop the Iron Horde.

Then it says

An advance party of Iron Horde forces has barged right out of the Blasted Lands and pushed all the way to Blackrock Mountain

If there are 2 armies, Horde and Alliance making a front line battle outside of the portal, how do the iron horder sneak through them and make their way from blasted lands to swamp of sorrows to deadwind pass to duskwood to redridge to burningsteppes to get into Blackrock.
    Surely someone in the 2 armies might have noticed and stopped them getting through...

Because that small group pushed through before the allies and horde could respond? Derp.