Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

What if we drink the demon blood?

Seriously though, we've tackled through so many villains, what would happen if we would have drank the blood? It seems more logical to get stronger people to drink it rather than mindless, bloodthirsty orcs. Any lore experts out there mind telling me what would happen if we drink it? i Know it was used to bind the orcs to the will of Kil'Jaeden but would be enslaved just like the orcs or would it be any different with humans, draenei, gnomes, blood elves,etc..?

Inconsistent with the lore of your character. By drinking the blood, you are giving up part of your free will-- making a pact with demons. This is not a choice any of our "heroes" would make.

Pretty much like picking up Frostmourne, no free will. So...:
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go kill Kanrethad, and find out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coryam View Post
    Inconsistent with the lore of your character. By drinking the blood, you are giving up part of your free will-- making a pact with demons. This is not a choice any of our "heroes" would make.
    Sept Warlocks... except we are kinda lawyers in the subject, we always get the good end of the contract.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Survivor View Post
    Any lore experts out there mind telling me what would happen if we drink it? i Know it was used to bind the orcs to the will of Kil'Jaeden but would be enslaved just like the orcs or would it be any different with humans, draenei, gnomes, blood elves,etc..?
    http://wowpedia.org/Felblood_elf

Yeah, I think it's pretty safe to say that it would affect similarly no matter the race. Only orcs and blood elves are known to have consumed it though, as far as I know.

i suppose a little sip cant hurt ^^

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    you would have a wave of unstoppable hero's in service to the legion. They would kill everything and wow would end.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    you would have a wave of unstoppable hero's in service to the legion. They would kill everything and wow would end.
    Seems like a great way to end the game if you ask me. Going on a rampage and taking over Azeroth would be awesome! WE WOULD BE CONQUERORS!!

Seriously though, we've tackled through so many villains, what would happen if we would have drank the blood? It seems more logical to get stronger people to drink it rather than mindless, bloodthirsty orcs. Any lore experts out there mind telling me what would happen if we drink it? i Know it was used to bind the orcs to the will of Kil'Jaeden but would be enslaved just like the orcs or would it be any different with humans, draenei, gnomes, blood elves,etc..?
    To answer your thread title, we would probably get Hepatitis

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a great way to end the game if you ask me. Going on a rampage and taking over Azeroth would be awesome! WE WOULD BE CONQUERORS!!
    It would be kinda funny, I want to see what and undead would look like drinking demon blood.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coryam View Post
    My main, and my "hero" is a warlock. Pretty sure he would consider it.
    Same shit, different day.
    Better busy than dead.

Deleted
    Kanrethad Ebonlocke might want to have a word with you... Wait, he can't, he is banished because of the dangers of fel energy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem94 View Post
    My main, and my "hero" is a warlock. Pretty sure he would consider it.
    The warlocks are the ones who should better, since Kanrethad is part of the warlock quest chain.

Deleted
    Inexperienced - can anyone tell me what grommash intentions were after drinking mannoroth's blood? I mean he stayed with a Thrall that loved his people after all.

Deleted
    Considering how it looks like, I think it would make us pee blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna be a Fel Elf!

Pros always pre-pot before the pull...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Re1nForce View Post
    Inexperienced - can anyone tell me what grommash intentions were after drinking mannoroth's blood? I mean he stayed with a Thrall that loved his people after all.
    It was years of bloodthirsty frenzy before he finally was able to contain his blood lust and this was after the orcs had lost to the humans.

I personally like the interpretation that every player character has achieved or is capable of achieving CHIM, and that's why they can do the things they do.

...Wait. I'm in the wrong game universe again, aren't I?

You're gonna wake up in the morning with a sore butt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfufanta View Post
    you're gonna wake up in the morning with a sore butt.

Me not that kind of orc!