Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Neh wouldn't pay shit, however it'd be pretty fucking badass advertising if it played as a normal trailer before a film starts. Wouldn't ever happen but I can dream.

Make it a very long film and you got yourselves a deal.

Deleted
    About 0,00 plus minus 0,00.

As awesome as it is (Blizzard's cinematics are second to none), I wouldn't burn a 1/4 tank of gas and pay money on top of that to see a 4-minute clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    4 minutes long and the WoD cinematic is better than the vast majority of 2 hour long films that I've seen in theaters hands down.
    Pick better movies?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    I really loved that cinematic, but... I wouldn't pay a single penny for it, its just a too short movie for a theater.

But, i would really love the idea of them making a full lenght movie with that kind of CGI, i even think that the idea of using real actors for a warcraft movie is kind of stupid, meh, WoW movie is going to ruin it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    i even think that the idea of using real actors for a warcraft movie is kind of stupid, meh, WoW movie is going to ruin it all.
    Can't believe they went the live action route. WoW is pretty ridiculous and over the top so it's going to look stupid or miss the spark that is Warcraft.

Deleted
    I won't need to. Already saw it like that at gamescom

I've always hated iMax, screen is just too big to see properly, but in a regular cinema, maybe 5 pence or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pay 2 bucks to see the movie teaser.. but not a cinematic.

You would have to pay me to bother with my time like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    Can't believe they went the live action route. WoW is pretty ridiculous and over the top so it's going to look stupid or miss the spark that is Warcraft.
    No way, it will totally rule!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Fucking Dole View Post
    Neh wouldn't pay shit, however it'd be pretty fucking badass advertising if it played as a normal trailer before a film starts. Wouldn't ever happen but I can dream.
    They've done it before, it can happen again. I'd count on it.

I didn't even WATCH it, because I'll see it when I play the actual game. Also, I paid a good $50 to see it on my computer, so... yeah, not gonna pay more just to see it on a bigger screen.

... I don't quite know why this thread exists. I can't imagine anyone else agreeing with you for a few minutes.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Nothing. It was, by far, the worst cinematic of the lot. I'd even put most of the patch trailers ahead of it.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I would pay: nothing
    It is nice and all but not worth paying for, it is a different world now, people does short ones like that for "free" on the Internet that is more fun/interesting. (Yes the cinematic is "a bit" more professional but still)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Nothing. It was, by far, the worst cinematic of the lot. I'd even put most of the patch trailers ahead of it.
    You gotta love how the plot of WoD is so convoluted that they have to waste the entire trailer demonstrating how the plot origin works.

It would make a good advert before a movie starts

Apparently people would pay to see the WoD trailer in a theater.

This is why I've always thought Bobby Kotick was a genius. He saw this stupidity in those that waste their lives on video games, and capitalized on it. Because of that he was able to transform Activision from a bankrupt piece of shit, into what it is today.

50 cents?
    10/char

It's 4 and a half minutes long. If I was standing at the cinema for no reason in particular, and I was given the offer, a dollar maybe? But I likely wouldn't put any effort into seeing it.