Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Neither of those 3 characters are worthwhile. Liadrin is an annoying cunt, Yrel is a useless cunt and Maraad is a nobody that is dead.

Swap Hammer of Justice for Repentence or Blinding light. Divine Storm for Hammer of Righteous. Easy fixed.
    You seem to have a thing against Blood Elves and Draenei... Maraad has argueably done more the Alliance then Tirion has... Maraad has also done more overall then even Uther. Being in TBC and WoD now. So he is by far not a "nobody".

Riko aka the monkey during the Jade Forest Questline. Why? Every game needs a monkey

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post

[img]

Thrall confirmed for beta start?
    https://www.facebook.com/BlizzHeroes...e=1&permPage=1
    Nah they have been talking about Thrall since the start. I hope that he is in very soon! FOR DOOMHAMMER!

A pit lord would be awesome aswell!!
    Last edited by shade3891; 2015-01-07 at 08:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He should be added pretty soon, they previewed his abilities at the same time as they showed off Jaina so he shouldn't be THAT far away from ready.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Man all I want is the damn Lost Vikings already. Come on beta!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Glad to see him wearing his original atire! I hope he looks like that ingame aswell. Although he'll probably get a skin for his robes or something.

I agree with Pucek aswell, seeing a bunch of different races would be nice. I'd like it if some of the other hearthstone heroes were added too but maybe that's just me liking consistency.

I didn't see it linked in this thread but... Wasn't there a post with a bunch of datamined hero portraits or something? I swear I remember seeing Skeleton King and The Butcher being on there or something, it was aound the time Azmodan got announced I think. I'll see if I can find it! http://glasscannon.ru/2014/10/heroes...ovannye-geroi/ From reddit so far, maybe I can find one in English. Think the one I was talking about was on heroesnexus.

Edit: http://www.heroesnexus.com/news/1125...e-town-hall-16 Is what I was talking about, looks like another setback for KT?
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2015-01-08 at 09:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they figure out how to make Deathwing an appropriate hero... they've discussed him being a map feature, but I see no reason they can't have him run around in his human form and save his dragon form for his ultis... They wouldn't have to be long-term, piloted ultis. They could simple, quick graphics where he goes dragon mode and does some devastating attack.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I didn't see it linked in this thread but... Wasn't there a post with a bunch of datamined hero portraits or something? I swear I remember seeing Skeleton King and The Butcher being on there or something, it was aound the time Azmodan got announced I think. I'll see if I can find it! http://glasscannon.ru/2014/10/heroes...ovannye-geroi/ From reddit so far, maybe I can find one in English. Think the one I was talking about was on heroesnexus.
    I love WoW but: Less WoW Heroes please.. More variety!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I hope they figure out how to make Deathwing an appropriate hero... they've discussed him being a map feature, but I see no reason they can't have him run around in his human form and save his dragon form for his ultis... They wouldn't have to be long-term, piloted ultis. They could simple, quick graphics where he goes dragon mode and does some devastating attack.
    I dunno, to me Deathwing is his dragon form and his human form is a rarely seen infiltration style thing. Much moreso than the other aspects. Can definitely see him working as a map objective.

Speaking of which, Alexstrasza would be amazing as a hero.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I could probably think of a thousand Warcraft universe heroes that would rock, but the game could really use more Diablo heroes IMO. And a few SC ones.

I don't really understand why they made Stitches instead of The Butcher, they have almost the exact same kit. Butcher skin for Stitches at least?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I dunno, to me Deathwing is his dragon form and his human form is a rarely seen infiltration style thing. Much moreso than the other aspects. Can definitely see him working as a map objective.
    His human form is more commonly known as Neltharion.

Starcraft heroes get all the cool stuff though. Would be nice if the coolness is spread about a bit more. A lot of Warcraft heroes feel kinda useless at the moment.

I don't really understand why they made Stitches instead of The Butcher, they have almost the exact same kit. Butcher skin for Stitches at least?
    Stitches is way more iconic if you ask me, that model being around since WC3 and all including the original DOTA. They are making the Butcher as well as a separate hero. I really don't get why, they are very similar and there are tons of other heroes which could be way more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Stitches is way more iconic if you ask me, that model being around since WC3 and all including the original DOTA. They are making the Butcher as well as a separate hero. I really don't get why, they are very similar and there are tons of other heroes which could be way more interesting.
    I guess you didn't play much D1 back in the day, the Butcher was massive. Stitches... well only if you played Alliance and played through Darkshire.

I guess you didn't play much D1 back in the day, the Butcher was massive. Stitches... well only if you played Alliance and played through Darkshire.
    Yeah I never played D1 actually but the model seemed to be the D3 Butcher which was... meh. Stitches itself is mostly iconic for Alliance but Abom's in general are very iconic. The only other alternative would've been Patchwerk I guess but he never had the whole hook thing going on.

This is D1 Butcher:

Well, you know, it was the 90s. His "AH FRESH MEAT" was iconic and you knew when you heard that you were about to get your ass kicked. Unless you were a ranged character and could lock him behind a door :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    No, Tirion a.k.a "Ice Cube" is known for his usefulness. We already have an old geezer human paladin, there's no need for another.
    Yeah, another human paladin would be redundant. Especially since we're getting humans from all 3(potentially 4 with overwatch) franchises. Yrel's the most likely paladin to be added I think.

Got to get the diversity out of warcraft races since the other franchises are more limited.

Deleted
    They should have Tirion as a skin for Uther like Muradin > Magni. Also Gromash > Garrosh (or vice versa).

I really don't want to see Yrel would like to see Velen or Marrad chosen instead, but just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Rehgar is an adviser to Thrall and owned Varian when he had amnesia.

http://wowpedia.org/Rehgar_Earthfury He has some neat lore behind him.
    Lets not forget the "Rehgar" Char in HOTS was supposed to be Thrall but he didn't feel like Thrall nor had a model they felt did Thrall justice so they decided to name the Char Reghar and take Thrall back to the drawling board.
    *Official Ryg Tweet on Patch Notes Hype Train Passenger* -Never Forget

If Valeera Sanguinar can be the Rogue hero for HS I guess anything goes.

Hell, Brightwing is a hero in HOTS and she (he?) was just a random rare mob in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fredsterr View Post
    Lets not forget the "Rehgar" Char in HOTS was supposed to be Thrall but he didn't feel like Thrall nor had a model they felt did Thrall justice so they decided to name the Char Reghar and take Thrall back to the drawling board.
    Well his new kit is much better, so I'm glad they did that
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30