Male Barbarian from D3 (maybe even D2?)

Unlike Sonya he could be a 2h Barb. I'm thinking he could use:

Bash
    Rend
    Furious Charge

Ultimates:
    Avalanche
    Call of the Ancients

He would be more tanky than Sonya, but have less self healing.
    With all the options they have, this seems really unlikely. If anything, a male barbarian could be a skin option with separate voice overs and things, but I doubt even that. I'm not saying they WON'T but, personally, I'd be disappointed if they went this route. If the new load screen for the Temple is any indication, they are going to add the Lost Vikings! I'd like to see Yrel, or Cairne, but I suppose they have ETC already. I'd love to see Vash'j and if the datamined files are accurate, that's in the works. So many choices out there!
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    With all the options they have, this seems really unlikely. If anything, a male barbarian could be a skin option with separate voice overs and things, but I doubt even that. I'm not saying they WON'T but, personally, I'd be disappointed if they went this route. If the new load screen for the Temple is any indication, they are going to add the Lost Vikings! I'd like to see Yrel, or Cairne, but I suppose they have ETC already. I'd love to see Vash'j and if the datamined files are accurate, that's in the works. So many choices out there!
    It's as plausible as it was for them to give us TWO Terran Marines (Raynor and Tychus) who play completely differently. But I am a bit...irritated...that the only male D3 char is the WD. Some info on the Crusader was datamined and it looks like it will be the female. MAYBE a Male Wiz....

Though I agree with the skins thing. I think ALL the D3 chars should offer both genders through skins, since that was kinda a big deal about D3.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh I could see them releasing all the D3 heroes, then a ways down the line releasing them again, but alternate gender. I mean there's SO many possible builds in D3, it would be fun to have more than one of each Nephalem. This should be a LONG way down the line though, there's other characters far higher up the release priority.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I would like to see a Terran Medic hero. There are named ones in the SC lore (such as the one who turned the dropships into Medivacs). Also this would give us a true healer that is not WarCraft. Seriously...Tassadar is the closest thing we have to a non WC universe healer.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Vereesa Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    It's as plausible as it was for them to give us TWO Terran Marines (Raynor and Tychus) who play completely differently. But I am a bit...irritated...that the only male D3 char is the WD. Some info on the Crusader was datamined and it looks like it will be the female. MAYBE a Male Wiz....

Though I agree with the skins thing. I think ALL the D3 chars should offer both genders through skins, since that was kinda a big deal about D3.
    I know the D3 hero roster is heavy on the estrogen, but I'm glad they decided to go with female Crusader (if that's correct), because I think the female crusader has the best voice in the entire game (well maybe second after Chen :P). That VA knocked it out of the park.

IMO, balance it out with the D2 necromancer and... maybe male Monk?

Also they could just give all the Diablo heroes skins for the alternate gender. I always wanted to try boy-Valla (Vallo? lol). I'd love more loregasm skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Never say never. References to Butcher from Diablo have been datamined several times and we already have Stitches in the game with a similar toolset.
    The Butcher is coming, was in the hero massive portrait they did. They also already have sound files for him.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I'd really like to see another SC vehicle unit, and seeing as right now its 3 zerg, 3 terran and 2 protoss, I hope they add in either an immortal or a colossus, though I think the colossus is a bit more likely.

That being said diablo wise, im pretty sure each class has enough for a male and female counter part as well as the 7 lords of hell. But first out of that list, I'd really like to see the monk that has 7 sided strike and has an assassin make. the other monk im sure would be support.

Warcraft wise, I saw someone said deathwing human form, which I love, so that. and just as like a gag but a serious thing not a gag like murky, some type of old gold, just like a fucking Yogg'Saron Blob blobbing at you, throwing up tentacles, he could have an insanity mechanic, screwing with other minions and heroes, twould be fun

Edit:

Also Blackthorne, since I have no idea what that game is, and him being added in would be awesome, cause i am too lazy to google that shit.

Also I assume Overwatch people will be added in, which will be kinda weird since Overwatch is kinda a MOBA already

Deleted
    Hogger would be so nice

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    I'd really like to see another SC vehicle unit, and seeing as right now its 3 zerg, 3 terran and 2 protoss, I hope they add in either an immortal or a colossus, though I think the colossus is a bit more likely.
    Dragoon Fenix?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Dragoon Fenix?
    Fenix should totally be there, he could even have zealot as well as dragoon skins... but I kind of want them to put a SC1 Carrier in the game. They could make it massive and able to fly over obstacles and chip away at a lane with its fighters until they run out and need to recharge, but the down side is it's incredibly slow. Or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Fenix should totally be there, he could even have zealot as well as dragoon skins... but I kind of want them to put a SC1 Carrier in the game. They could make it massive and able to fly over obstacles and chip away at a lane with its fighters until they run out and need to recharge, but the down side is it's incredibly slow. Or something.
    Selendis? I know she's not a SC1 carrier, but she's a semi-well known carrier hero who undoubtedly is going to show up in Legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I know the D3 hero roster is heavy on the estrogen, but I'm glad they decided to go with female Crusader (if that's correct), because I think the female crusader has the best voice in the entire game (well maybe second after Chen :P). That VA knocked it out of the park.

IMO, balance it out with the D2 necromancer and... maybe male Monk?

Also they could just give all the Diablo heroes skins for the alternate gender. I always wanted to try boy-Valla (Vallo? lol). I'd love more loregasm skins.
    Seeing as Anajinn was the poster girl for crusaders, a female crusader hero was just expected.

OT: from other non-wow franchises: necromancer, the boss from d2's act 2 and primal zerg (give me ALL the gross heroes).

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle28 View Post
    the boss from d2's act 2
    Oh please no!

and primal zerg (give me ALL the gross heroes).
    Dehaka has had references datamined.

As for Fenix, I think he should work like this:

He should have less health than a typical assassin. He would start off as a Zealot and would have a special ability that would give him a 5s respawn when killed as a Zealot, then he revives as a Dragoon. Death as a Dragoon would be a normal respawn timer, where he respawns as a Zealot.

I think this would be a good way to give us both Zealot and Dragoon Fenix AND is a pretty unique special.

I wouldnt mind the diablo 2 act 1 boss *eyebrow bounce*

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think they'll end up having Fenix be a dragoon, with Artanis as a zealot hero. (Pretty sure its him with the blue and green psi blades in the Legacy trailer).

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd personally love to see Ragnaros in hots. (without the "firelands-legs" though, lol)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piene View Post
    I'd personally love to see Ragnaros in hots. (without the "firelands-legs" though, lol)

Would you like crab legs instead?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose