Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    ragnaros, followed by millhouse manastorm

10+ Year Old Account
    teron gorefiend/ pre cataclysm deathwing. I LOVED deathwings voice actor in warcraft ii. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO WAS DEATHWINGS VOICE ACTOR?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dipstick View Post
    "Arise my champion!"

"What? Again?"
    everytime i think of the top quote i can't help but think of other things......especially after the piece at the bottom.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Lich King for sure. Deathwing could have been and should have been much better than he turned out.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

My favorites are Ragnaros and Kil'jaeden, for no particular reason

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Can we count Cho'Gall and Gul'Dan as antagonists?

If yes, then, well, Cho'Gall and Gul'Dan.
    Space magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Millhouse Manastorm!
    It took 15 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

WoW hasn't had any really great antagonists: Illidan did basically nothing before dying, Lich King constantly had his ass kicked and did nothing but spout empty threats until his unreliable plan failed, Deathwing's personality was completely stripped from him, and Garrosh has been an incredibly inconsistent character. Out of those I do like Garrosh the best, which is a shame since the others were all much better villains until they were put in WoW (maybe except Arthas, who was always just a cliché.)

Here's hoping they can pull off a great Gul'dan.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2014-08-18 at 08:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    WoW hasn't had any really great antagonists: Illidan did basically nothing before dying, Lich King constantly had his ass kicked and did nothing but spout empty threats until his unreliable plan failed, Deathwing's personality was completely stripped from him, and Garrosh has been an incredibly inconsistent character. Out of those I do like Garrosh the best, which is a shame since the others were all much better villains until they were put in WoW.

Here's hoping they can pull off a great Gul'dan.
    don't worry they'll find someway to ruin him.
    also gul'dan shade is in shadowmoon valley in PRESENT DAY burning crusade.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    also gul'dan shade is in shadowmoon valley in PRESENT DAY burning crusade.
    It's just a flashback thingy though, it's not like the real Gul'dan was running around and messing things up.

Kael'thas. Because I half expect that after Grom drops dead he will show up saying how everything was merely a setback.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Lich King
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras for me.

Deleted
    For me, the Lich King is THE Warcraft Antagonist. Unfortunately we killed him off way too early... would have been better to have MoP, Cata and maybe even WoD BEFORE Wotlk not the other way around. Of course Kil'jaeden and Sargeras are maybe a level above the LK, but the LK is much more present ingame. Not only because of the quests where he shows up but also because is basically is in ICC where we all can reach in theory, while KJ+Sargeras are on other Planets/Dimensions.

For WoW only, i think that the Old Gods are the Main Antagonists... we didnt hear anything about them in any Warcraft-Game before WoW and they have a really huge impact on the World around us.

10+ Year Old Account
    A toss up between Azshara and the Lich King.

The lich king by far, for obvious reasons. Then id say Garrosh is 2nd, imo hes the best character that has been developed throughout WoW(the actual mmo), shame they are ending him in a lvling quest, or so it is presumed...

Kael'thas, followed by the Lich King. Since Siege of Orgrimmar I like Garrosh as well, mostly because of his voice; the way he says "... you are weak" is so badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh recently (well since Cata, where they ruined my former favourite, Deathwing).

Pretty pissed he gets killed off while levelling in Nagrand.

Deathwing. He's the one who felt like the "biggest threat" and I just think he was awesome as an enemy (even if I still hated him). Plus I loved the hilarious achi to get killed by him and how everyone rushed to his flames when they appeared (before DS came out). xD

Lich King was also kinda cool, but he showed up way too many times during WotLK, without doing anything special, and ignoring what a real bad guy should have done, killed the player right on the spot, or at least tried to.

Deleted
    Arthas is my favourite, but as for second place...

Loken - I know that it was essentially Yogg-Saron talking through him, but the way he manipulated you through the Storm Peaks questline to bring Thorim close to Ulduar to capture him was brilliant. His spoken quotes in the Halls of Lightning are good too. And he even sort of "wins" by dying, since killing him is what summoned Algalon to Azeroth.

Lich King then Garrosh, especially as of late.

Honorable mentions: Illidan and Da TUNDA KING Lei Shen