Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really cry all that often, think the last time I did, was when me and my friend spent about 5 minutes in a hysterical laughing fit, for reasons I don't even remember now.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Can't remember I don't cry much honestly just bitch a lot... and look crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    That's a TV show, this is real life.
    Even surpressing emotions is not a good thing. Seriously, let go of the tough guy *Keyboard warrior*ness.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    When the guy thrusts his penis in too far and hits the cervix, it's like being punched from the inside of your abdomen. Or if you go too far in with a dildo or something else.
    Fair enough, after the other responses this isn't nearly as horrible as I imagined, but no it doesn't sound pleasant

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only cry when I feel helpless, typically if my father yells at me for anything really because I wouldn't really do much else. Sure it isn't seen as "manly" not to ever want to get in a fight with your old man, but I respect him enough not to and I simply don't ever want to fight him so I kind of well up at that.

Other than that I don't really react by crying to most things, even when my great grandmother died and I just react to tragedy calmly so I never really have a reason to break down. But then again that's just me in general - it's kind of hard to get myself passionate about much whereas other people typically flip the fuck out.

I think the one thing that I can remember recently is the government shutdown. My grandfather was military so they get all sorts of benefits and they're kind of dependent on it so while my grandmother was getting all riled up in front of me about it, I couldn't really feel much because I knew this was showboating and it wasn't going to last very long to cause lasting damage.

But yeah I rambled a bit. I keep a cool head a lot of times and I don't really cry all that much except when it's my father yelling at me for an extended period of time about something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Even surpressing emotions is not a good thing. Seriously, let go of the tough guy *Keyboard warrior*ness.
    Haven't had any problems with it so far.

Deleted
    How is crying defined? Using http://www.paulnoll.com/Books/Synonyms/synonym-095.html as reference, I think I 'Blubbered' the last time when I was still in elementary school (3rd grade or so) and I fell while riding my bike and had to get stitches. The last time I 'sobbed' was when I 'cried' myself to sleep for multiple nights in a row in the 2nd week of April, 2012.

Deleted
    When the guy thrusts his penis in too far and hits the cervix. Or if you go too far in with a dildo or something else.
    You think that's bad?

Story time, boys and girls. Gather round, gather round. Not for the squeamish.

So, to start this off, I need to explain some of the aftercare for the mtf srs operation (sex change op). In the months afterwards you have to, every day (multiple times a day to begin with but it decreases with time), jam a big glass dildo up your hoo-haa while it's healing to stop the scar tissue growing into your vag and closing it up. The process takes about 30-40 minutes each time, and you have to alternate between stirring, to keep the width open, and pushing as far as you can to keep your depth. The process is called dilation.

Now, when I was in thailand for surgery I met a lady who was there who had her surgery a year earlier, but developed a problem, and had to come back for some additional work. The problem was this: After she had the op in the first place, she went home and was dilating as normal. Now, you are told when you are pushing in to push untill it starts to hurt a little bit and hold it there. Now when you are only a few months post op the entire process is agony all the time, and it's easy to tell when it starts to hurt. Over time the pain goes down as you heal up. As the overall pain was reducing, she was pushing harder and harder to get to that same level of ouch that she thought she had to get to, and eventually that went away and the whole process was pain free. This got her worried that she wasn't pushing hard enough, so she pushed harder and harder.

One day, she pushed

too hard

And RIPPED open the back wall of her vag. Like RIGHT open. By forcing a giant glass dildo through it.

And had to go back to get it stitched up :P

Deleted
    I cry a lot from laughing too much, but not that often because of sad events. The last time I cried was when my almost 20 y/o cat died a few months ago. Being only 23 myself he'd been with me for basically my whole life so it was worse to me than when my grandmother died a few years ago, for whom I didn't shed any tears... infact that was probably one of the only times I cried since being a small child. It's rare that I feel sad anyway, much less sad or affected enough to cry.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2014-08-18 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Haven't had any problems with it so far.
    I can see you being in for VERY rude awakening at some point and hitting a pretty dark spot. I'd just like to say in advance that it's okay, hang in there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Totally didn't read this ~ Mana
    I shouldn't of read it, but i did, mother of god...

15+ Year Old Account
    Some things you just can't unread, dear lord Erin...

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't read it ^_^
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I think the worst part was actually watching the operation itself, in HD, full length.

Sure made me respect our medical professionals that they can do that magic.

I didn't cry, like at all, before this summer break. I got sick an hour after the break started and felt ill for like a month. I cried uncontrollably because I didn't understand what was happening to me (some kind of stomach trauma that forced me to barely eat at all and I felt ill all the time). After that I've got these outbreaks every now and then where I cry uncontrollably again. Have gotten suicide thoughts etc and paniced over both nothing and everything. I really don't get it. I can go from completely calm to almost feeling insane in a split second and then just go back as fast as I got there. Somehow I manage to only change when I'm alone. It's fucking weird.

Edit:
    To add some context why this is so fucking weird. I didn't shed a single tear when my grandmother died when I was 14. I've even tried to cry because I thought it would somehow lift a weight or something(that's why people cry, right?) without any luck.
    Last edited by mittacc; 2014-08-18 at 10:57 PM.

You can't choose to not feel emotions...
    maybe not, but you can repress sadness like a motherfucker. this doesn't keep it away forever, every now and then you'll have a terrible breakdown that'll leave you as a crumpled, crying mess on your bedroom floor, but after a few minutes of release you can go right back to repression.

this has some negative side effects. emotional deadening, unable to not repress, deflecting painful things by laughing(often causing you to laugh at very inappropriate things), possible suicidal and maybe even murderous intrusive thoughts, crippling anxiety, a slight but ever present burning in your stomach that you don't always notice, and, if the stress tales are true, possible premature greying in your hair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    maybe not, but you can repress sadness like a motherfucker. this doesn't keep it away forever, every now and then you'll have a terrible breakdown that'll leave you as a crumpled, crying mess on your bedroom floor, but after a few minutes of release you can go right back to repression.

this has some negative side effects. emotional deadening, unable to not repress, deflecting painful things by laughing(often causing you to laugh at very inappropriate things), possible suicidal and maybe even murderous intrusive thoughts, crippling anxiety, a slight but ever present burning in your stomach that you don't always notice, and, if the stress tales are true, possible premature greying in your hair.
    Well i'm so edgy i have a poster of Justin Bieber.

Top that.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Well i'm so edgy i have a poster of Justin Bieber.

Top that.
    idk, edgy would be saying something about "cutting to relieve the pain". i'm too much of a pussy to do that, i don't see how that would help in the slightest. stubbing my toe certainly doesn't get the job done, i imagine a cut wrist ain't got shit on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't cry.