written in letter 10 feet high on a stone outside the ruins of Ogrimmar

smoke from my mind mines fields of pleasant thought
    and pain pulls panicked pulleys of cowardly heroics
    slowly turn that war canon on welps anon
    while this culverin is caving in the cave we're in cry
    to purify the horde we're in our horde must die

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Vol'Jin was a traitorous coward who couldn't accept progression within the Horde. Garrosh had the balls to do something that Thrall couldn't and that was conquer Kalimdor.
    While I think ignoring what shit Garrosh did in damaging the horde can't be ignored, just having a little do nothing shit stain like vol'jin representing anything just destroys the horde worse then anything Garrosh did. Its quite literally like the tony blair days in the uk of having that grinning freak claiming to represent British idles.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    The amount of stupid in your post... staggers me.

Humans go to war with humans. Countries massacre their own people, other countries' people, nearly every day. People generalize and stereotype and hate other cultures and races and religions every.single.day. Its a part of life.

And btw? Other races kill their own in WoW all the time. Gnomes fight hostile gnomes, humans kill HUMAN defius/Twilight Hammer etc. Really not exclusive to orcs.

Also WoW is a video game. You know... polygons, texture maps, .ogg files. Haven't forgotten that have you? At the end of the day you're playing a dude made out of polys no matter what 'race' you choose. So stop taking this stuff so seriously. Jesus.
    Sir we are on the LORE Fourms where we look at things like we were actually in that world. Dont talk gameplay or just say its a video game. Have you ever seen Log Horizon you learn a few things watching that. The future.

- - - Updated - - -

Vol'Jin was a traitorous coward who couldn't accept progression within the Horde. Garrosh had the balls to do something that Thrall couldn't and that was conquer Kalimdor.
    Garrosh treated all non orcs like ass. Wouldent call that progression.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    While I think ignoring what shit Garrosh did in damaging the horde can't be ignored, just having a little do nothing shit stain like vol'jin representing anything just destroys the horde worse then anything Garrosh did. Its quite literally like the tony blair days in the uk of having that grinning freak claiming to represent British idles.
    Having a troll like Vol'jin, who opposed Garrosh's reign and actively fought against him and his supporters be the Warchief destroys the Horde more than Garrosh did? You mean the guy that shit on everyone except orcs is a better warchief than the guy who fought and risked his life liberating the Horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Having a troll like Vol'jin, who opposed Garrosh's reign and actively fought against him and his supporters be the Warchief destroys the Horde more than Garrosh did? You mean the guy that shit on everyone except orcs is a better warchief than the guy who fought and risked his life liberating the Horde?
    Yes, he risked his life... y'know, after an assassination attempt had already marked him a "dead man." Please...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, thankfully the Night Elves had allies willing to go to war and Garrosh had a group of diplomats kicking and screaming the entire way. Last time the Night Elves fought the Orcs without aid, the score was one to negative Cenarius.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    I don't want to be human anymore because hitler was human....
    Why do people keep acting like hitler was a big bad?
    He saved humanity by killing hitler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    I'd say the Blood of Mannoroth was more aid than even the might of the Iron Horde now
    Hey now! at least we didn't bring Mannoroth to come fight the Night Elves for us! Can you say the same about Cenarius? They're both benefactors... Ours is just, estranged.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Well, we are humans and we fight each other, don't we ?
    Pretty much this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Yes, he risked his life... y'know, after an assassination attempt had already marked him a "dead man." Please...
    How has it marked him a dead man? If anything Garrosh thought him dead and he could've just run away if he wanted to be safe. It sounds like you're trying to downplay his achievements and the courage it took for no apparent logical reason other than you just don't like him. It also doesn't explain in any way how he is supposed to be a worse warchief than Garrosh.

Like we've discussed before, just because he was marked "dead man", doesn't mean he didn't have anything to lose, wether you like it or not.
    Suddenly, one day, 99.7% of the Lich King's death knights broke free.
    Clearly, the lich king was keylogged

Thoroughly rustled, good show old friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl4nK View Post
    Like we've discussed before, just because he was marked "dead man", doesn't mean he didn't have anything to lose, wether you like it or not.
    I don't see how he was "marked" in any way at all. Everyone who wasn't on Garrosh's side was "marked".

I see what you attempted to do there, yinyatto; however, your post falls flat, because you're ignoring the fact that there's a large difference between Thermaplugg and the absolute ridiculousness that we're currently seeing with "Warlords of Draenor."
    True, Blizzard would never devote a whole expansion around the Gnomes finding themselves and redeeming themselves... or Humans, or Forsaken, or Dwarves, or Blood Elves, or Draenai, or Tauren, or Worgen, or Night Elves, or Goblins...

Deleted
    Agreed. Garrosh in Cata & MoP and Grom and the rest of the Orcs in WoD are right and have the best interests for the Orcish race in mind. Sadly Blizzard insults the intelligence of their Orc players. The Orc players fighting their alternate universe counterparts makes no sense. They should logically join them
    Instead of fight them. As an Orc player I feel alienated from the franchise. My actions as a player through the story doesnt make sense. I dont belong in this expansion. Blizzard, either decide to not alienate a good portion of your fanbase or delete the Orcish race as playable. But dont continue on this extremely annoying road to piss off the Orc players.

10+ Year Old Account
    How has it marked him a dead man? If anything Garrosh thought him dead and he could've just run away if he wanted to be safe. It sounds like you're trying to downplay his achievements and the courage it took for no apparent logical reason other than you just don't like him. It also doesn't explain in any way how he is supposed to be a worse warchief than Garrosh.
    I like how your defense of Vol'jin consists of: "B-but Garrosh was worse! Muh Garrosh!"

Your other point will be addressed with in the following response the below statement.

He had his life, sure, and he could have just walked away from all responsibility; however, it doesn't change the fact that he chose to rebel (Punishable by death) after an attempt on his life had already been carried out, it's hardly courageous. And, considering Garrosh's plans for the world at that point, his safety wasn't guaranteed even if he hid away in the shadows.

I don't see how he was "marked" in any way at all. Everyone who wasn't on Garrosh's side was "marked".
    Yes, having an assassination attempt carried out on you, doesn't "mark" you at all... /sarcasm

He had his life, sure, and he could have just walked away from all responsibility; however, it doesn't change the fact that he chose to rebel (Punishable by death) after an attempt on his life had already been carried out, it's hardly courageous. And, considering Garrosh's plans for the world at that point, his safety wasn't guaranteed even if he hid away in the shadows.
    Oh, I wasn't thinking about him actually, but rather the Darkspear tribe. While Garrosh may not have marched against the Darkspear in the very instant of Vol'jin's "death", his tribe was definitely in his little book. And I have do disagree with you about being hardly courageous.

He just suffered an attempt of murder, had his throat sliced up. And what does he do? Start a freaking rebellion. Like you said yourself, "he could have just walked away from all responsibility". How is that more corageous than starting a rebellion against your "murderer"?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I love you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I wasn't thinking about him actually, but rather the Darkspear tribe. While Garrosh may not have marched against the Darkspear in the very instant of Vol'jin's "death", his tribe was definitely in his little book. And I have do disagree with you about being hardly courageous.
    If he would have marched against the Darkspear anyway, regardless of whether or not Vol'jin started the rebellion, isn't the fact that they signed on with the rebellion largely inconsequential?

He just suffered an attempt of murder, had his throat sliced up. And what does he do? Start a freaking rebellion. Like you said yourself, "he could have just walked away from all responsibility". How is that more corageous than starting a rebellion against your "murderer"?
    Yeah, he started a rebellion. And yes, I did say that he could've walked away from all responsibility; however, even assuming he did so, considering Garrosh was on the verge of conquering the world, Vol'jin's life wasn't guaranteed even if he had walked away from that. Furthermore, the rebellion itself can hardly be called courageous when it took a death sentence (And keep in mind that even if he walked away, this woud follow him) to motivate him for a crime punishable by death

If he would have marched against the Darkspear anyway, regardless of whether or not Vol'jin started the rebellion, isn't the fact that they signed on with the rebellion largely inconsequential?
    There's a big difference between marching right away during everything that's happening and finishing off the Darkspear after you conquer the world. Plus, what I meant by little book is that Garrosh is gonna keep them on tight leash, like he did with Sylvannas to ensure their loyalty. [/quote]

Yeah, he started a rebellion. And yes, I did say that he could've walked away from all responsibility; however, even assuming he did so, considering Garrosh was on the verge of conquering the world, Vol'jin's life wasn't guaranteed even if he had walked away from that. Furthermore, the rebellion itself can hardly be called courageous when it took a death sentence (And keep in mind that even if he walked away, this woud follow him) to motivate him for a crime punishable by death
    How would that follow him when Garrosh didn't even know that Vol'jin was still alive until his very own kin started announcing in Orgrimmar? Of course, if Garrosh managed to conquer the whole world, MAYBE and a big MAYBE Vol'jin could be found. He is a shadow hunter after all, he is not exactly easy to find if he doesn't want to. Not to mention other things such as Bwosandi granting Vol'jin a vision that if Vol'jin wanted to follow a warpath, he would end up conquering the whole Azeroth and building an empire bigger than the Zandalari ever had.