Most 'fun' class on beta?

So this is the first expansion I am at loss as to what class to main, and that whole concept is important to me because I like to get a solid start. I've always been either a shaman or warlock, that aside... It looks like every spec is very boring compared to live. I like a lot of tools. I like a lot of buttons. I don't care about numbers in beta. I'm just interested in what class is still actually fun. My beloved warlock looks painfully boring now, and almost redundant in PvP. I'm interested in both PvP and PvE as I like to get competitive in both. If you're not a beta tester just say so, your input matters but I really want to hear from those who have gotten a feel for it.

Deleted
    Shamans and druids still have a shitload of keys for the pianist within you.

Deleted
    Warlock's rotation hasn't changed that much tbh.

everyone likes something else. we can't really help you.

and afaik topic like this get closed after a short while, sorry.

Shaman seems more fun in beta than on live tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman and Druid are still extremely fun, even if the former's talents are still disgusting. And they still have the most keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally think Holy Paladins are still awesome, but I know some other people who like warlocks which I despise. Try them out for yourself and play what you think is the most fun, because we can't help you.

Deleted
    Disc seems really fun. The epitome of ability pruning gone well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Disc seems really fun. The epitome of ability pruning gone well.
    Not sure if serious.
    Disc has issues right now - healer tuning is yet to happen. The issues are not related to pruning, mostly it's bad throughput and nonexsistent mobility - while druids and holy priests are still very mobile.

Also not sure wheter this topic is to be closed for violating the rules (class choice topic) or is it something useful - the OP is asking for classes with a lot of buttons, which is something objective and a valid question to make.
    I tried these specs so far in beta: holy priest, disc priest, shadow priest, prot warrior, prot glad warrior, blood dk, lone wolf mm hunter.
    The class with the highest amount of buttons is probably shadow priest. They haven't lost much but even gained some, totalling 7 buttons for single target DPS, which is just crazy in a pruning expansion.
    Last edited by Zka; 2014-08-27 at 09:12 AM.

if you like Rogue in mop you will like it in WoD

Deleted
    If you can define "fun" i will answer....... sometimes "fun" has not the same meaning for everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Not sure if serious.
    Disc has issues right now - healer tuning is yet to happen. The issues are not related to pruning, mostly it's bad throughput and nonexsistent mobility - while druids and holy priests are still very mobile.

Also not sure wheter this topic is to be closed for violating the rules (class choice topic) or is it something useful - the OP is asking for classes with a lot of buttons, which is something objective and a valid question to make.
    I tried these specs so far in beta: holy priest, disc priest, shadow priest, prot warrior, prot glad warrior, blood dk, lone wolf mm hunter.
    The class with the highest amount of buttons is probably shadow priest. They haven't lost much but even gained some, totalling 7 buttons for single target DPS, which is just crazy in a pruning expansion.
    What did you think to lone wolf? i've been tempted to roll a hunter but i hate pet management.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Not sure if serious.

Yes, sorry, I was not serious. Disc is really lackluster on beta right now. Shadow I like a lot right now, just hoping we will be able to be competitive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Certainly NOT Moonkin.. A lot of abilities removed and complete removal of Eclipse management makes Moonkins bland (at best)...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    I really like the Windwalker Monk atm. I really like the new Fists of Fury damage and because of the more difficult Dungeons, Ring of Peace and FoF stun really help a lot. I feel like I am really helping the group with the abillitys i have. Something I really missed in MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    if you like Rogue in mop you will like it in WoD
    But if you played Rogue for more than 1 expansion you will be severely disappointed by the lack of.. well anything really.

Any feedback on Arms warrrior or Arcane mage?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    Any feedback on Arms warrrior or Arcane mage?
    WOD Arms is Fisher Price "My First Melee". It's incredibly simplistic.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Mage. I 1 shot everything, u mad bros? go play runescape :>