Deleted

Please suggest some good games!

Hi everyone, just dropping in with a request for some good games, preferably RTS, adventure, not that much into FPS, could deal with it if it is actually a great game. No horror games.

The long story: Times have been good to me and my girlfriend, we are both gamers and now after hard work I just bought us new gaming rigs for our birthdays who are a few days apart. The moment I ordered the parts though I realised a problem... We both have been working so hard that we basically have been out of touch with the gaming world for a while and I am lost for what games I should look into.
    What I usually have been playing over the year with my old crappy pc have been the blizzard games, all of them on and off just that 1hour before we crashed into bed ^^ Some arena here, some rift runs there, a few ladder games in Starcraft.
    Basically the computers will be able to handle any game on the market so fire away

Thanks in advance!

It doesn't suit your criteria but I will go a head an suggest any way.

Check out old Tomb Raider games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go on Greenmangaming.com
    They have a sale thing on right now, 50 games to play before you die or something. See if you find something you like there.

Shogun 2: total war and Empire: total war are great strategy games. The past 2 weeks I've spent like 50 hours playing Empire.
    Last edited by Wolfbear; 2014-08-25 at 12:25 PM.

Diablo and starcraft as well as hearthstone is great fun. Wow can be as well if played with friends.

if you want something new and exciting. i'd suggest trying out some of these:
    Heroes of might and magic 6 (found this to be great and cheap fun)
    Remember me
    SMITE (because holy shit this is fun)
    the wolf among us
    kerbal space program
    Warthunder

most of them are cheap or free, but is a good source of entertainment. they might not "test" the capacities of your new rig, but if thats the only reason you play games, i feel sorry for you :b

goodluck, grats on the new rig and have fun!
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    Wolfbear - thanks for the idea, will look through that!

Senathor - Doe! Didn't look in the video game forum because I thought it was for consoles only, my bad!

Kutantee - I used to play those when I was younger, they were fun, but sort of looking for something new

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    Diablo and starcraft as well as hearthstone is great fun. Wow can be as well if played with friends.

if you want something new and exciting. i'd suggest trying out some of these:
    Heroes of might and magic 6 (found this to be great and cheap fun)
    Remember me
    SMITE (because holy shit this is fun)
    the wolf among us
    kerbal space program
    Warthunder

most of them are cheap or free, but is a good source of entertainment. they might not "test" the capacities of your new rig, but if thats the only reason you play games, i feel sorry for you :b

goodluck, grats on the new rig and have fun!

COMPLETELY forgot about HoMM! Should check that out def. Some good ideas there! Remember a few years ago me and my friends would get together for a HoMM3 lan, good ol' times...

Not looking for games that can test the rig to its limits (might aswell turn everything to max in crysis then and change my screen for the tv) but my old pc basically played WoW in textmode -__-