Ele Shaman: Corrupted Starlight

Does anyone know how good Corrupted Starlight is for an Ele shaman? I got an 885 one today my trinket it would replace is an 845 Dino Shock Baton. Is this worth it?

generally the higher trinket is better than the lower tiered one even if the lower tiered one is superior. But an 845 shock baton is quite a good catch and I wouldn't use anything over that. What is your other trinket? I'd potentially use this CS in place of that one unless its like an 880 naraxus or something.

Its an 870 Naraxas haha

Quote Originally Posted by TaliicElemental View Post
    generally the higher trinket is better than the lower tiered one even if the lower tiered one is superior. But an 845 shock baton is quite a good catch and I wouldn't use anything over that. What is your other trinket? I'd potentially use this CS in place of that one unless its like an 880 naraxus or something.
    This makes no sense how can a higher teired one be better even if the lower tiered one is superior?

i meant if the lower tiered trinket is a superior trinket all things being equal. so you have trinket A at 850, and trinket B at 850. Trinket A is really mediocre and trinket B is much better. If trinket A is 880 it's the general rule that the 880 of the mediocre one should be used instead of the 850 trinket B. That's what I meant. sorry for confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliicElemental View Post
    i meant if the lower tiered trinket is a superior trinket all things being equal. so you have trinket A at 850, and trinket B at 850. Trinket A is really mediocre and trinket B is much better. If trinket A is 880 it's the general rule that the 880 of the mediocre one should be used instead of the 850 trinket B. That's what I meant. sorry for confusion.
    In this expansion that logic is highly flawed. 835 Raid Finder version of Bloodthirsty Instinct beats every Mythic 880 iLvl trinkets from EN for all Agi classes(except Enhancement Shaman, who uses hentai trinket because it has unintended interactions atm).

Your best bet is to sim the trinket at 1 target, 3 target and 5 target situations and decide from there.