Thread: Xbox One RoS?

Xbox One RoS?

Going to purchase this on Tuesday I was just curious on people's opinion about how well it plays on the Xbox One. I got D3 for PC amazing then got it for Xbox 360 leveled up to 60 and noticed pure choppiness the bigger the mobs and stronger dps I was putting out. Even solo play, not to mention four level 60's pew pewing was just a joke on 360. So for those tearing it up on Xbox one right now I'd love to hear the feedback as far as gameplay. Thanks in advance !

It's like the PC version done with a controller and a crazy built in aimbot. Hold button down to win. GG
    XBL: VORZAP

depend on what playstyle you like. and remember that xbox360 used loot 2.0 from the day it released. so that could explain the extra dps. take the version you like/love to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played the Xbox One version at my brothers place over the weekend. Most fun I've had in Diablo 3 for months.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

Xbox nba14 for life. Used to sit for 8 hours + w/o standing up

15+ Year Old Account
    If you liked Diablo 3 you'll like PS4/Xbox One version even better, it's the best version of it, love the direct control over my character.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebslack View Post
    Played the Xbox One version at my brothers place over the weekend. Most fun I've had in Diablo 3 for months.
    My wife and I have not stopped playing D3 on Xbox one since We picked it up, it's just so fun! Works very well with a controller, I personally prefer it to mouse/keyboard tbh. I'm just about done my 12hr work day and all i've thought about was getting home and playing with my wife, then playing some D3 with her!