Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'd have to say I never liked Amber Shaper, then again I never bothered to learn it properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Lei Shi was pretty garbage. An at the time relatively new way to play a tank (i.e. Active Mitigation), so let's throw out a boss who goes invincible so you can't generate your resource for Active Mitigation, but it still attacks you.

Honorable mention goes to several bosses due to the sheer number of guilds that were stuck on them: Horridon, Garalon, Nazgrim, and Stone Guard of all things.

Lei Shi, Garalon and Dark Animus. I have had nightmares with the last one..

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Lei Shi, Garalon and Dark Animus. I have had nightmares with the last one..
    I had put those memories out But yeah I'll add Dark Animus P1. So annoying.

Deleted
    Lei Shi and Galakras.
    Both very, very annoying in their own way.

Deleted
    Lei Shi and Unsok were awesome fights! The worst encouter was by far HC Dark Animus. One little mistake (like healer aggoed another add) lead to wipe.

Why is everyone hating on Lei Shi? Once we got the CC'ing down it was easy. We cleared ToES the first night we were there.

When I think of the worst boss of MoP, I can't help but think Garalon. Mechanically it was pretty interesting but it was always terribly balanced and just not a good time for anyone. It didn't help that passing off the pheromone worked right like 75% of the time. And that super tight enrage timer.

Also Heroic Ji-kun. Fuck travelling in 3D space.
    You just lost The Game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Why is everyone hating on Lei Shi? Once we got the CC'ing down it was easy.
    Nobody said she was difficult. Only that a lot of people found her (or rather the fight) pretty annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    HC Seigecrafter. Our belt team still has ulcers. I think they invested in Tums...

for me it was heroic amber shaper, but i never got into soo heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Nobody said she was difficult. Only that a lot of people found her (or rather the fight) pretty annoying.
    Indeed, this is about bad fights not difficult fights. Although some other people in the thread seemed to have misunderstood that

Lei Shi was just booooooooooorrrring. So much time spent unable to actually hit her properly. You basically got a few seconds hitting her then she vanishes, then she comes back and you get a few seconds then nope, time to deal with adds. By the time you get the adds down you get a few more seconds then the stupid wind thing. Then more shields, more adds, more vanish, more wind... oh god make it stop.

Heart of Fear : Blade Lord, Garalon, Amber shaper. What a disaster raid that was, not talking about difficulty but simply the mechanic and design. Not all were too bad.

Galakras (I hate bosses where you have to fight waves of adds..its why I still don't like Hyjal). Immerseus because its just flat out boring even on heroic mode.

A FUN fight is Heroic Klaxxi believe it or not.

MSV - I don't know, probably Will of the Emperor for the dance mechanic and for taking for-freaking-ever.

HoF - I'll jump on the bandwagon and say Amber-Shaper as well. I would have hated it less if my raid wasn't using a 'stack tons of puddles' strategy which meant that even getting to the point where people could practice the vehicle was mind-numbingly boring.

ToES - Lei Shi. It never failed, that whatever that encounter could do to be the most frustrating, it'd do it.

ToT - I'm going to go with Tortos. I didn't care for a few others, but Tortos is the one that actively pissed me off.

SoO - Tie between Immerseus and Galakras for the same reason -- boredom.

Immerseus is a nerfed version of Molten core Rag.... that fight is sooooooooooooo boring. Lei Shi is a fight that is cool once or twice and then quickly moves to the "omg this fight again" pile.

The two crappiest for me were BY FAR Garalon and Dark Shaman.

Lei Shi, for all the reasons above. Lei Shen because it drives me nuts to be moved around in a fight when I don't want to be. Dark Shamans because it was a wipe fest for the first month or so (but the last 11 have been fine! ). Garrosh just because he's the pug killer despite not being a very hard fight at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Who ever created Lei Shi should be off the dev team.

Lei Shi and Immerseus because I hate bosses where you have to wait for something or have a boring task until you can continue.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Lei Shi was just booooooooooorrrring. So much time spent unable to actually hit her properly. You basically got a few seconds hitting her then she vanishes, then she comes back and you get a few seconds then nope, time to deal with adds. By the time you get the adds down you get a few more seconds then the stupid wind thing. Then more shields, more adds, more vanish, more wind... oh god make it stop.
    Yep. While as a healer, the fight wasn't anything special; as a DD (Shadow Priest in my case) it was just so annoying. Way too much hide/immunity (add) time, way too small damage time windows. It's not hard - it's just not fun either.