stacking profession(s) on alts in WoD

hi - here is a question I'm thinking about today:
    I have an alt collection that I didn't really tap into in terms of professions beside having one of each.

I was wondering if we know about WoD profession structure enough to say that having more than one would increase AH income. One of the examples would be a Scribe - where multiple scribe alts can make multiple DM cards that sell well, or an alchemist with their daily transmute.

So my question is - which of the professions might offer similar profit in WoD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently we can neither confirm or deny if Inscription has a daily cd. From what I can see the DMF doesn't require a daily scroll of wisdom etc like, I think the throttling agent will be the Sorcerous element. I too am keeping an eye, because once it's confirmed I'll know if I need to level another alchemist or scribe.

On a side note, the BOA inscription staves will be useless if you have the mythic BOA from garrosh as they level to 633 and the scribes one is only 620 iirc
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    hi - here is a question I'm thinking about today:
    I believe this topic has been discussed previously in various threads if one were to use the search bar.

Answer: Yes multiple scribes can make multiple DM cards (including the Joker card which acts like a substitute card). But these trinkets seem to top out around 640 ilv. Alchemists transmute for WoD is currently alchemist catalyst which is primarily used for Flask creation.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    I believe this topic has been discussed previously in various threads if one were to use the search bar.

Answer: Yes multiple scribes can make multiple DM cards (including the Joker card which acts like a substitute card). But these trinkets seem to top out around 640 ilv. Alchemists transmute for WoD is currently alchemist catalyst which is primarily used for Flask creation.
    but since alchemist catalyst is a reagent for flasks and seems to be BoP then there is little direct gain from more alchemists. I am looking for an utilization of daily cooldown that is not BoP and can be therefore put on AH - so far it looks only scribes will be able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    but since alchemist catalyst is a reagent for flasks and seems to be BoP then there is little direct gain from more alchemists. I am looking for an utilization of daily cooldown that is not BoP and can be therefore put on AH - so far it looks only scribes will be able to do that.
    I think there is a direct gain in that the multiple alchemists can each make more flasks and sell them. I expect flasks may be more valuable in WoD. I'm not sure that is enough to make multiple alchemists worthwhile. There isn't currently anything else that alchemists make that is valuable, since they don't make the living steel equivalent any more.

I do have concern that the low ilevel on the Darkmoon Trinkets will make them less valuable particularly with the 3x limited on crafted gear.

so would that mean that there is no point in stacking professions? no more daily cooldowns (that not create BoP items)?