Deleted

Mistweavers and Herald of the Titans

What's good Monkulites.

I've leveled a Monk to Level 80 for Herald of the Titans and I was wondering if anyone else has done it with a Mistweaver Monk?

If so, anyone got a BIS list/suggestion for glyphs/talents/what I should be prioritising? I assumed Mastery but the Mistweaver mastery isn't all that so... any suggestions?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Helai/advanced

This is what I've gotten so far gear wise etc.

Cheers boys/girls.

Quick advice for gear, get as much gear with gem slots as possible.

Mastery is pretty bad for Algalon (well, for MW in general), so get Spirit until you are comfortable with your mana regen. Then i would go for full crit since you are going to do damage most of the time (not so hard to heal with active mitigation tanks).

SP/Int trinkets are the best, there are only few without a spirit/hit on them, so take Pandora's Plea and Eye of the Broodmother. (can't post links)

For talents take Chi Wave, its best for damage and heal on that fight.

(Edit: Oh, and i have seen a few MWs on Herald, they are doing ok)
    Last edited by Drenni; 2014-08-26 at 03:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drenni View Post
    Quick advice for gear, get as much gear with gem slots as possible.

Mastery is pretty bad for Algalon (well, for MW in general), so get Spirit until you are comfortable with your mana regen. Then i would go for full crit since you are going to do damage most of the time (not so hard to heal with active mitigation tanks).

SP/Int trinkets are the best, there are only few without a spirit/hit on them, so take Pandora's Plea and Eye of the Broodmother. (can't post links)

For talents take Chi Wave, its best for damage and heal on that fight.

(Edit: Oh, and i have seen a few MWs on Herald, they are doing ok)
    Hey Drenni! Thanks for the help.

Spirit/Crit > Everything else. Got you.

I'm after Meteorite Crystal and Pandora's Plea atm. I was thinking of getting the trinket from normal Trial of the Champion: http://www.wowhead.com/item=47215/te...the-vanquished

Any good?

Thanks!

It is definitely usable thanks to that passive intellect. On chance instant mana regen can be nice, but not with 45 ICD (which this one has), so its only about 10mp/s. Caster dps trinket can surely do better, even Naxx/OS 25M trinkets are nice if you have bad luck on 219/226ilvl ones.

However, if you would like some mana regen, Energy Siphon (Uld - FL10) has nice passive Spirit and on use SP.

(Edit: It does not matter that much what do you equip if it is within Herald limits. You can do perfectly with 219ilvl of unoptimized equipment, unless you are having fun with serious minmaxing or there are only four of you and like having a challenge )
    Last edited by Drenni; 2014-08-27 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drenni View Post
    It is definitely usable thanks to that passive intellect. On chance instant mana regen can be nice, but not with 45 ICD (which this one has), so its only about 10mp/s. Caster dps trinket can surely do better, even Naxx/OS 25M trinkets are nice if you have bad luck on 219/226ilvl ones.

However, if you would like some mana regen, Energy Siphon (Uld - FL10) has nice passive Spirit and on use SP.

(Edit: It does not matter that much what do you equip if it is within Herald limits. You can do perfectly with 219ilvl of unoptimized equipment, unless you are having fun with serious minmaxing or there are only four of you and like having a challenge )
    So much this. With the many class/talent/stuff changes since WotLK, Herald is very easy and you don't have to worry about BiS gear at all. Just get some random ilevel 200-219 stuff and roll your face on the keyboard.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU