Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by larrakeyah View Post
    You have a bench at least?
    nope, are there exercises for all body parts without one or would it be worth getting one?

Eat nothing but protein and veg. Pop some multi vits and get some steroid's Do a job once a day and you sorted. (Thats the easy way)

Deleted
    Eat eat eat, and find a way to do cardio that you actually enjoy...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're lean you can do some test enanthate cycles to help build muscle. And keep lifting and eating like a man ofc.

Keep eating clean, weightlift 3-4 times a week. 30 minutes is all you need IF you can weightlift without much rest inbetween(usually works best when you're alone, like at a private gym or at home). If at a public place, you may need to wait to hit up the weight, so an hour will do. Deadlifts are awesome, they are such a great and beastly workout. Squats, rows, chest press with dumbells, deadlifts...deadlifts...squats. Oh yeah, Jump Squats and kettle bell exercises. You will see gains!

You need to do big exercises such as, bench press, deadlift, squats, military press etc

10+ Year Old Account
    If you haven't done much working out? Not really sure you didn't give a background.

Start with compound exercises (things that require multiple muscle groups) and then you can add in some isolated work later. Each time you go, do more than last time, and eat right.

Incline Bench Press and Deadlifts.

I can practically feel the muscle pile on when I do them.

I found this workout from ''Superman''.
    Is this any good or is it missing something?

It doesn't have to be the best training schedule but does it work?
    Thanks

http://www.fitmole.org/henry-cavill-workout/
    Last edited by Extrakt; 2014-11-17 at 12:56 PM.

Simple n Straight!

Push ups and crunches.

Do 50 of each in the morning and before you go to bed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    The best thing you can do to build mass is to work to failure, the best thing to do to build strength is to do drop sets to failure.
    WRONG

to OP - Start with something simple like 5x5 stronglifts. The big compounds like Squat, DL, SOHP, BBRows, Benchpress are the most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatere1976 View Post
    Simple n Straight!

Push ups and crunches.

Do 50 of each in the morning and before you go to bed.
    As a warmup for an actual workout?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsardion Vaergrim View Post
    No need for a huge paragraph so here's my question: I'm not skinny, and I'm not fat- I'm lean. I'm a mesomorph, which means that I have the potential to be very physically fit if I were to actually try to work for it. What are the most core exercises you would suggest to someone like me who has the potential to be very muscular, isn't fat, isn't skinny, eats what he's supposed to eat, and has access to a college gym with almost any exercise machine you can think of?
    Looks like you have enough dedication to build muscles, That's good! Really good.
    I'd say follow some diet plans and workouts! You may find plenty of bodybuilding noob leads to get yourself in shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsardion Vaergrim View Post
    No need for a huge paragraph so here's my question: I'm not skinny, and I'm not fat- I'm lean. I'm a mesomorph, which means that I have the potential to be very physically fit if I were to actually try to work for it. What are the most core exercises you would suggest to someone like me who has the potential to be very muscular, isn't fat, isn't skinny, eats what he's supposed to eat, and has access to a college gym with almost any exercise machine you can think of?
    Remember to keep up with mobility work and keeping your muscles functioning properly. Google Mobility WoD. Mobility work will help keep muscles functioning properly and prevent injuries, and remember to work the opposite muscles to. By this I mean don't spend all your time on the bench press you will need to work you upper back to otherwise you will just end up with muscle imbalances.
    Last edited by Ginantonicus; 2015-04-06 at 12:08 AM.

Pick things up and put them down.

Strength exercise, healthy diet, sleep.
    Do research this first! look up every exercise and make sure you do them right before you start doing them with heavier weights!!!

Program for whole body:

Day 1 - Legs:
    - General warm-up 5-10 min
    - Specific warm-up 5-10 min
    - Squats, 6-10 reps x 3-6 sets
    - Deadlifts (Use a lot of time to practice on doing this exercise right, watch videos, read articles, don't lift heavy at the start!) 6-12 reps x 3-6 sets
    - Calf raises, 6-10 reps x 3-6 sets
    - Cool down (like jogging) for 5 min at least to loosen up muscles.

Day 2 - Core
    - The plank, 30 sec+ x 3-5 sets
    - This exercise 5+ reps x 3-5 sets. (Swiss-ball required).
    - TRX side crunches (TRX or similar products)
    - TRX push-ups
    - Squats on a balance cushion (on one leg if possible). 3-10 reps x 3-6 sets (at least 2 set on each leg). Only with body weight at the beginning.

Day 3 - Upper Body (Chest, arms, back)
    - Bench press 4-10 reps x 3-4 sets
    - Hang-ups with a wide/rear grip 4-10 reps x 2-4 sets (focuses on back)
    - Hang-ups with a narrow grip 4-10 reps x 2-4 sets (focuses on arms)
    - Bent Over Barbell Rows 4-10 reps x 3-4 sets
    - Standing shoulder-press w/ barbell 4-10 reps x 3-4 sets
    - Dips 6-10 reps x 3-4 sets
    - (Reverse barbell curl), do this as well once in a while. 4-10 reps x 3-4 sets
    Last edited by Wrien; 2015-06-28 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    If a program doesn´t contain large compound movements it sucks. Squat, Deadlift, Standing overhead press, barbell rows, benchpress etc is what you need. Something like 5x5 stronglifts is a great starter program