Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

How is you season speed measured?

I don't know the span of each season to let's say it ends on the last day of December. If I hit level 70 an hour before it ends with say 6 hours played, is my leveling speed record 6 hours of 3 months?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish to know this, too, I shall keep an eye out for an answer.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Season rewards don't look at anything like that.

There are Conquests, which are particular feats of strenght granted to only the first 1000 players to complete them.

For the rest, i have found the xmog items or when you get to 70 and 4 banners/symbols if you get at least 400 achievement points during a season. Anyway i expect this to be only the tip of the iceberg since the latter are all feats of strenght so we have no way to know in anticipation if there's anything else; also there's an entire new achievement category which i suppose will net additional rewards and are all based on leveling, killing monsters/bosses and doing bounties.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.