Choosing a main for Mythics!

Well here's the short. I'm a long time veteran but I was away for more than a year but I used to be a top-tier raider during my absence my former guild dissolved. Mythic raiding sounds great but to get back to the level I'm interested in it's going to be hard to break back in without any heroic Pandaria achievements especially without respectable SoO dates. I'm torn between my balance druid, mage, and warlock. I can say as far as live goes I enjoy them all equally in their own way. My question is which of the three looks most viable both DPS and utility wise on beta. I'm interested in raiding more than anything, I don't want to be benched because of my class, I don't want to be stuck in some mediocre mythic guild because of the rarity of need for X class. More or less I want to find my way back onto a top-100 west progression team so I can enjoy the game on the level I'm into. I understand numbers aren't final but I think we can agree we're near that point but even more so utility as of now is definitely 99% final. I've done quite a bit of research but I'm still unsure.

Yup... thanks!

Mages are ussually good and people want them for raid, and a good boomy is ussually wanted, but you could probably get into a guild on your best char the easiest, as if you can put out the numbers you can get a decent guild