Would someone *PLEASE* help me finish Gold CM's (for my dad)? :)

Well, I've been fortunate enough on my own characters to get a couple of Gold CM's, but it took well over a year to get even my first one. My dad has mentioned he wished he could get them on his Mage, but he just doesn't have that amount of dexterity in his hands anymore.

So, I've been trying to get the CM's done on his Mage for the past couple of months, and honestly, it's just totally stalled out. I've managed to get 5 of the Gold Medals needed, but I'm left needing 4 more. Those four are:

- Stormstout Brewery
    - Shado-Pan Monastery
    - Gate of the Setting Sun
    - Siege of Nuizao Temple

I hate begging, but I'm worried that WoD's pre-patch will be coming soon, and I'm afraid of running out of time and him never getting that set on his Mage -- especially since I've already helped him pick out a bunch of matching items to go with the set, and he seems really excited about me getting it for him.

Any help would be *GREATLY* appreciated!!!

I'm running on his Alliance (Gnome) Frost Mage

His Battletag is Terin#1651

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

This is not really the right place to search for groups.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..